Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The beast from the East 09:14 - Feb 26 with 8252 viewsmagicdaps10

Been a long time since we have had any threat from the East in recent years

So then lads and ladies, are we expecting some snow or not this week?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The beast from the East on 21:24 - Feb 26 with 2484 viewsNeath_Jack

The beast from the East on 21:10 - Feb 26 by monmouth

So is that saying Wednesday and Thursday now then?

That's what the Met Office weather app has been forecasting all day.

Those days for the worst of the stuff for us.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The beast from the East on 21:29 - Feb 26 with 2475 viewsN_T_J

The beast from the East on 21:24 - Feb 26 by Neath_Jack

That's what the Met Office weather app has been forecasting all day.

Those days for the worst of the stuff for us.

I looked online today and Neath has 90% chance on thursday and 50% on friday.

0% tues and weds.
The beast from the East on 21:34 - Feb 26 with 2461 viewsbuilthjack

You should live in them there hills like me. If there's snow, we get it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The beast from the East on 21:39 - Feb 26 with 2449 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’ve got to drive to Horsham tomorrow during Snowmaggeddon Part One and then drive back to Swansea on Thursday during Swowmageddon Two: The Revenge of the Flakes.

Pray for me.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2018 21:44]

Poll: Tory leader

The beast from the East on 21:44 - Feb 26 with 2434 viewslonglostjack

All getting excited - bit like Christmas - media in a frenzy- colder than the Arctic - stock up on food. Met Office are overnight celebrities. Get a grip Britain FFS - Whatever comes down will have melted by the weekend. Distraction from Brexit I suppose. Victor Meldrew signing off.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The beast from the East on 21:57 - Feb 26 with 2400 viewsGaryjack

The beast from the East on 21:39 - Feb 26 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve got to drive to Horsham tomorrow during Snowmaggeddon Part One and then drive back to Swansea on Thursday during Swowmageddon Two: The Revenge of the Flakes.

Pray for me.

Oh, You meant Horsham. Never mind, as you were.
The beast from the East on 22:08 - Feb 26 with 2377 viewsbuilthjack

Pray for me.

Wear those laced up boots and corduroys

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The beast from the East on 22:09 - Feb 26 with 2372 viewslonglostjack

Pray for me.

Forget the weather, I pity anybody having to drive to Horsham.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The beast from the East on 22:30 - Feb 26 with 2342 viewsmax936

Pray for me.

If you go into the Town Centre and park in the main car park, by a development they are building go through the temporary alley way they've formed and turn left when you enter out into the open town part, there's a deli shop on your left that serve a very nice Latte and a fine piece of Carrot Cake amongst some other fine foods, cracking little place, was there Friday looking around the Estate Agents for a place for the lad to rent, lovely town, Redhill is tidy to but Horsham is much nicer.

Its a good 3,1/2 hrs drive to, M25 is a horrible drive, also driving back out on M23 there's a queue to get back onto the M25 and a holdup when you pass through Heathrow, unless you go the way I should have gone M3 to Bracknell.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2018 22:35]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The beast from the East on 22:40 - Feb 26 with 2323 viewsmonmouth

The beast from the East on 22:30 - Feb 26 by max936

If you go into the Town Centre and park in the main car park, by a development they are building go through the temporary alley way they've formed and turn left when you enter out into the open town part, there's a deli shop on your left that serve a very nice Latte and a fine piece of Carrot Cake amongst some other fine foods, cracking little place, was there Friday looking around the Estate Agents for a place for the lad to rent, lovely town, Redhill is tidy to but Horsham is much nicer.

Its a good 3,1/2 hrs drive to, M25 is a horrible drive, also driving back out on M23 there's a queue to get back onto the M25 and a holdup when you pass through Heathrow, unless you go the way I should have gone M3 to Bracknell.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2018 22:35]

Aye cut the corner. Bracknell. Brighton was 172 miles for me, about two and a half hours, so about 232 from Swansea and knocking on four hours on a weekday? But of course it;ll be 5 days with the snow. Take a shovel, a thermos, a blanket and war and peace to read. When you step outside you may be gone some time...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The beast from the East on 22:47 - Feb 26 with 2311 viewsmax936

The beast from the East on 22:40 - Feb 26 by monmouth

Aye cut the corner. Bracknell. Brighton was 172 miles for me, about two and a half hours, so about 232 from Swansea and knocking on four hours on a weekday? But of course it;ll be 5 days with the snow. Take a shovel, a thermos, a blanket and war and peace to read. When you step outside you may be gone some time...

We went for some lunch with Family that live up there yesterday, then started the drive back at just after half 1, mistake I made was going on the M23 up to M25, I had to stop at Membrey services my eyes were burning, stopped for just over half hr and relaxed with a latte in their Starbucks, then drove rest of the way arrived home at about 5 to 6, its a long drive, drove up on Thursday evening got to Redhill in about 3 hrs 10 mins stopped in the new Travel lodge there above Sainsbury's.

The beast from the East on 22:49 - Feb 26 with 2306 viewsmax936

The beast from the East on 22:09 - Feb 26 by longlostjack

Forget the weather, I pity anybody having to drive to Horsham.

Nothing wrong with Horsham Longlost, very nice town there. fuking expensive to live there though.

The beast from the East on 22:50 - Feb 26 with 2303 viewsLeonWasGod

The beast from the East on 21:44 - Feb 26 by longlostjack

All getting excited - bit like Christmas - media in a frenzy- colder than the Arctic - stock up on food. Met Office are overnight celebrities. Get a grip Britain FFS - Whatever comes down will have melted by the weekend. Distraction from Brexit I suppose. Victor Meldrew signing off.

Quite. We’ve just got back from the States. Minus 18 for a month, had to be snow ploughed out 6 times, snow on the ground since early December up to about 3 ft when we left. People hardly mentioned the weather - just get on with it. Bit then they don’t have the Daily Express...

We’re a bunch of pansies in this country.
The beast from the East on 02:52 - Feb 27 with 2224 viewsSwanjaxs

When i saw the title of this thread i instantly thought of Oldjack.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The beast from the East on 07:12 - Feb 27 with 2134 viewsN_T_J

Glynneath is white this morning
The beast from the East on 07:19 - Feb 27 with 2126 viewsMoscowJack

-27c here last night.

I'm on BBC Radio later as they want to ask me how Russians cope with the cold. I'm extremely tempted to (and probably will) say that they all wear headphones when outdoors as it keeps 25% more body heat it.

I'm pretty confident that many people would believe this ;)

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

The beast from the East on 07:38 - Feb 27 with 2109 viewspencoedjack

Pray for me.

Arrived in Warsaw last night

You lot are a load of softies.
The beast from the East on 08:25 - Feb 27 with 2040 viewsItchySphincter

The beast from the East on 11:23 - Feb 26 by Oldjack

This is a right nasty bastard, that may affect our coming games

Lol

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The beast from the East on 08:27 - Feb 27 with 2037 viewsItchySphincter

Pray for me.

I'm in Docklands and they were predicting seven inches of snow last night. Not one flake so far.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The beast from the East on 09:33 - Feb 27 with 1978 viewsexiledclaseboy

The beast from the East on 08:27 - Feb 27 by ItchySphincter

I'm in Docklands and they were predicting seven inches of snow last night. Not one flake so far.

I’ve been cancelled. God bless panicking Britain and the civil service.

Poll: Tory leader

The beast from the East on 10:36 - Feb 27 with 1903 viewsplasjack

West is best with an east wind, lookout on Thursday when the threat is from the south.
The beast from the East on 11:51 - Feb 27 with 1828 viewsmagicdaps10

No Snow for Swansea

The beast from the East on 12:33 - Feb 27 with 1788 viewsMrSwerve

Nothing in Swansea but I've seen pics of Clydach and it looks white there.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The beast from the East on 12:37 - Feb 27 with 1774 viewsjedijack

There was a small amount in Swansea where I live, overnight.

The wife built a 2" tall snowman this morning. :)
The beast from the East on 12:57 - Feb 27 with 1737 viewsmagicdaps10

The beast from the East on 11:51 - Feb 27 by magicdaps10

No Snow for Swansea

Scrub that......south wales just been upgraded to amber warning for thurs and fri.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024