Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonderful new on line system 20:42 - Mar 4 with 4828 viewsjeza739

Created a new account via the app today in order to renew my season ticket and order spurs ticket tomorrow.
Go through the whole process and it decides to link some random account no to my account which i cannot delete or change. It then tells me i dont have a ST ! Which incidentally i have held since the day liberty opened.
Have gone through the FAQ section and dont get the options it said i should. Have sent the email re account query and wait the reply.

Anyone else had similar problems?
Wonderful new on line system on 00:16 - Mar 5 with 4645 viewsJethroJack

Not quite the same problem, but similar. I have 4 JA memberships which I re-registered to link ticketing to merchandise etc. Worked fine for 3 memberships, but somehow my Daughter's JA membership has been wrongly deleted.

Waiting for an explanation.
Wonderful new on line system on 07:12 - Mar 5 with 4542 viewsKinsey

The system is total garbage. Had problems from last season where it didn’t recognise any of my 3 ST’s.

Now it kinda does but thinks 2 of them have different names.

And they don’t have a scooby in the office.
Wonderful new on line system on 07:44 - Mar 5 with 4486 viewsjackatbarry

Wonderful new on line system on 07:12 - Mar 5 by Kinsey

The system is total garbage. Had problems from last season where it didn’t recognise any of my 3 ST’s.

Now it kinda does but thinks 2 of them have different names.

And they don’t have a scooby in the office.

I had the same problem, couldn't renew my season ticket as it said I wasn't a season ticket holder even though like you I have had one since the Liberty opened. I am waiting to see what happens when I try to get a Spurs ticket online today.
Wonderful new on line system on 08:59 - Mar 5 with 4421 viewsSTID2017

Just signed in with mine and it seems to be working okay.
However cannot link up with the Junior Jack ST I also have.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Wonderful new on line system on 10:56 - Mar 5 with 4289 viewsSTID2017

Wonderful new on line system on 08:59 - Mar 5 by STID2017

Just signed in with mine and it seems to be working okay.
However cannot link up with the Junior Jack ST I also have.

Didn't work smoothly, but eventually managed to get my reserved ticket and purchase it online, download and printed.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Wonderful new on line system on 20:49 - Mar 5 with 4106 viewsPegojack

I'm getting this message when I try to buy my Spurs ticket:

"We're Sorry!

Please note tickets are available for Season Ticket Holders to purchase their seat only.

Return to Ticket Home"

Even though I've been a season ticket holder since the Liberty opened and have renewed for next season. Anyone got any ideas?

EDIT: ahhh, I can see it now. You have to click on Reserved Ticket on the first page that comes up. Because I have a reserved ticket as a season ticket holder. There's dull.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2018 20:55]
Wonderful new on line system on 21:35 - Mar 5 with 4054 viewsjeza739

Thanks for all the replies. So clearly wasnt me just having a PICNIC moment . did mine via good old fashioned phone call today
Wonderful new on line system on 22:23 - Mar 5 with 3979 viewslifelong

I tried to buy a ticket for the Spurs game, online, earlier it kept on telling me that I was unable to purchase one as I was not a season ticket holder, which I am. After much farting about I created a new account and linked it to to my old account.
Ticket then purchased successfully by clicking on the reserved section of the new account.
Login to get fewer ads

Wonderful new on line system on 22:27 - Mar 5 with 3966 viewsharryhpalmer

I had to renew 2 mates season tickets last night, as one of them registered on the site, but couldn't see his season ticket to renew.

luckily for him, I could, as our tickets were linked.

bag of shite

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Wonderful new on line system on 22:30 - Mar 5 with 3952 viewsPozuelosSideys

See. If the booking fees had remained at the original levels, we coudl have had a good system. As it is, we have to deal with a DelBoy knock off special.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Wonderful new on line system on 13:20 - Mar 6 with 3763 viewskarnataka

I think I can clarify some of the problems some have had with purchasing tickets for people on linked accounts, well I hope I can.

If you log in and go to online ticket office, in the top right is a red box My Account, click this and one of the items in the drop down menu is Network which will be followed by a number representing the number of linked accounts. If you open this, it shows the names of the linked accounts. If you click on a name, it opens Manage Ticket Privileges and says whether you are able to Assign Tickets or Manage Tickets, click Edit and if it indicates Assign, this means you can buy tickets online and then assign them to this person but this only applies if you are able to buy more than one ticket at a time as with league matches. However, if it indicates Manage, it means that you can also pay for tickets specifically reserved for that person which is what is happening with this Cup game where tickets are reserved for the ST holder and their specific seat.

If you don't have the right to Manage Tickets, you can't buy tickets reserved for them online but, as I've just found, you can over the phone. To get Manage Tickets rights, they send a message to the other person to ok it and when they do, your account will be updated.

Hope I've explained that well enough.
Wonderful new on line system on 13:23 - Mar 6 with 3756 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Was much easier when you could pay at the turnstile. Modern technology.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wonderful new on line system on 13:24 - Mar 6 with 3755 viewsharryhpalmer

Wonderful new on line system on 13:20 - Mar 6 by karnataka

I think I can clarify some of the problems some have had with purchasing tickets for people on linked accounts, well I hope I can.

If you log in and go to online ticket office, in the top right is a red box My Account, click this and one of the items in the drop down menu is Network which will be followed by a number representing the number of linked accounts. If you open this, it shows the names of the linked accounts. If you click on a name, it opens Manage Ticket Privileges and says whether you are able to Assign Tickets or Manage Tickets, click Edit and if it indicates Assign, this means you can buy tickets online and then assign them to this person but this only applies if you are able to buy more than one ticket at a time as with league matches. However, if it indicates Manage, it means that you can also pay for tickets specifically reserved for that person which is what is happening with this Cup game where tickets are reserved for the ST holder and their specific seat.

If you don't have the right to Manage Tickets, you can't buy tickets reserved for them online but, as I've just found, you can over the phone. To get Manage Tickets rights, they send a message to the other person to ok it and when they do, your account will be updated.

Hope I've explained that well enough.

but surely you should be able to buy your OWN ticket?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Wonderful new on line system on 13:48 - Mar 6 with 3729 viewsSkipTheJack

Finally managed to buy JA membership after trying for ages. Every time I clicked Buy Now it would just take me back to the home page without any further messages.

Things were much better when you could just get your tickets off the two old ladies at the Vetch ticket office.
Wonderful new on line system on 16:12 - Mar 6 with 3621 viewsPrivate_Partz

Wonderful new on line system on 13:24 - Mar 6 by harryhpalmer

but surely you should be able to buy your OWN ticket?

It looks like many have had the same problem. They are season ticket holders but system tells them they are not.
It happened to me so I tried to link up the account as advised by the system. The system brought up two numbers. One that I did not recognise and the other a Jack Army membership reference. I am not sure if I am still a JA member so I input a different number, namely the number on my current season ticket.
Amazingly the system did not recognise that so I used the four digit JA number and the account linked.
It seems odd however that the four digit number on my season ticket is not recognised by the system.
I have renewed my season and purchased a ticket for the Spurs match. I await the post with interest.....
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 16:13]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Wonderful new on line system on 12:50 - Mar 7 with 3441 viewslifelong

Wonderful new on line system on 16:12 - Mar 6 by Private_Partz

It looks like many have had the same problem. They are season ticket holders but system tells them they are not.
It happened to me so I tried to link up the account as advised by the system. The system brought up two numbers. One that I did not recognise and the other a Jack Army membership reference. I am not sure if I am still a JA member so I input a different number, namely the number on my current season ticket.
Amazingly the system did not recognise that so I used the four digit JA number and the account linked.
It seems odd however that the four digit number on my season ticket is not recognised by the system.
I have renewed my season and purchased a ticket for the Spurs match. I await the post with interest.....
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 16:13]

Spurs ticket bought Monday arrived in post this morning.
Wonderful new on line system on 19:48 - Mar 7 with 3358 viewsZaxx

I missed out in purchasing my own ST seat and have been trying all day to book tickets for the Spurs FA Cup match.
I've no problems ordering/booking other tickets, my ST holder and JA status is recognised and correct, as are my networked contacts.

When I hover over 'available' seats the message " Row 'x' Prices Unavailable ", if I click on any available seat I get a message pop-up stating "There are no available Prices".
If I click on the "Tickets" tab next to "Choose my Own Seats" I get the message:
"No seats found.
Sorry, there are no seats available for this event."

Is the stadium sold out?
Wonderful new on line system on 22:04 - Mar 7 with 3311 viewsPentyrchJack

I had lots of problems transferring from my old account to the new online account system.

I emailed accountquery@swanseacity.com and within hours it was sorted - the staff were really helpful and even phoned me.

10 out of 10 for helpfulness.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Wonderful new on line system on 06:46 - Mar 8 with 3238 viewsZaxx

Wonderful new on line system on 22:04 - Mar 7 by PentyrchJack

I had lots of problems transferring from my old account to the new online account system.

I emailed accountquery@swanseacity.com and within hours it was sorted - the staff were really helpful and even phoned me.

Thanks mate,
I've popped them an email as suggested.
Wonderful new on line system on 16:50 - Mar 8 with 3101 viewsZaxx

Good morning,

The stadium is not sold out, East, South and West had their seats reserved on Monday and Tuesday. Seats were then released on Wednesday at 10am for North season seat holders. Jack Army non season seat holders go on sale today at noon till 4pm friday. General Sale will be 4pm Friday, any supporters who have missed their windows will need to buy in general sale.

This is why no tickets are showing online as unfortunately you have missed your window, you're next window to buy is 4pm Friday

So basically, ST holders had until 10am Wednesday morning to book their tickets else they have to wait until 4pm tomorrow to see what's available on general sale.
Sadly, the only communication I received regarding the match was to offer me "Swans Hospitality | Book your place for Swans v Spurs in the FA Cup quarter-final", lol

Wonderful new on line system on 17:24 - Mar 8 with 3051 viewsjackatbarry

Wonderful new on line system on 22:04 - Mar 7 by PentyrchJack

Thanks for the link Pentyrch, I mailed the account query address and they sorted my problem within an hour. I am impressed with their response and would urge anyone with the same issues to do the same.
Wonderful new on line system on 18:43 - Mar 8 with 3006 viewsPacemaker

Been using the app for a while, it does have some faults but, I have to say once you get around it's foibles it's very good. I have linked my friends accounts and I have ordered a number of tickets successfully delivered free by Royal Mail.

The communication for Spurs game could have been better but it was all there if you looked and explained that all ST ( other than North) had until Wednesday to buy their seat.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024