Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Audited Accounts are now out 12:04 - Mar 13 with 28578 viewsShaky

For club: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

For holding company: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04305508/filing-history

Will try to find time to crunch the numbers later, but quick glimpse shows the huge increase in operating costs is all substantially down to staff costs.

As I said previously, it is hard to imagine how even the lions share can be attibutable to the playing staff given the departures.

What is certain is the for example Peralman' s salary is lumped in there, and potentally also some kind of remuneration for the US property developer on the board of the parent company. How much is attributable to this remains unclear, however.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:43 - Mar 21 with 1950 viewsNeath_Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:17 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

You should read that link. I think it has been 3-4 weeks now where you and your mates have been rubbing around the forum abusing people.

Tut tut.

I've been thinking how to word what you just posted for a couple of days. You've pretty much nailed it.

They go around, prodding and poking, then cry foul when (a) they get made to look silly (b) when someone rounds on them to give them a bit back (c) they lose an argument, so everyone is a troll or a multi.

I've heard more than once now, that they are going to ignore you and Res, but nope, they cannot handle it. I find it extremely strange myself, but compelling viewing nevertheless.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:45 - Mar 21 with 1949 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:38 - Mar 21 by Shaky

Fcuk me, you are an evil and twisted little vvank stain.

Stop crying Shaky you will get me feeling sorry for you soon and I really don't want to.

Go and think of your text crackpot theory and embarrassing spread sheet. Remember to give it in for marking before submitting though next time.

Thanks Shakey 'malice and Intent' of the Bailey.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:45 - Mar 21 with 1944 viewsmagicdaps10

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:34 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

Isn't that what you just did though? And what you have been doing all week?

My word you are odd.

Must reply before i hit the road.

Im not judging on what is on the forum, i am basing on what i know away from this forum. Your little chum Chris is a nasty piece of work and you hang off his every little word, i suggest you keep a wide berth with him and if you know him in the "REAL WORLD" then you know where i am coming from, if you admit it or not.

Be it your Chris, Martin or just one of his friends........good luck, you'll need it.

adios.

over and out.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:48 - Mar 21 with 1942 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:43 - Mar 21 by Neath_Jack

I've been thinking how to word what you just posted for a couple of days. You've pretty much nailed it.

They go around, prodding and poking, then cry foul when (a) they get made to look silly (b) when someone rounds on them to give them a bit back (c) they lose an argument, so everyone is a troll or a multi.

I've heard more than once now, that they are going to ignore you and Res, but nope, they cannot handle it. I find it extremely strange myself, but compelling viewing nevertheless.

They are all like it NJ.

Shaky is exactly the same. Spend their existence abusing people on the internet... As soon as something comes back to them in a similar manner they recoil in horror crying foul.

If you can't take it, don't give it. Tough titties.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 16:50]

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:50 - Mar 21 with 1935 viewsmagicdaps10

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:43 - Mar 21 by Neath_Jack

You think E20 and Res are getting bullied.....they are the victims!!!

Brilliant.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:51 - Mar 21 with 1933 viewsNeath_Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:50 - Mar 21 by magicdaps10

Brilliant.

Where did i say that?

Thought you were going about 3 posts back too

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:53 - Mar 21 with 1925 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:50 - Mar 21 by magicdaps10

Brilliant.

No I am not getting bullied simply because I don't allow you to.

Others certainly may feel bullied by the way you are however. It is a very sinister way of doing it. Let's not forget you created a thread out of the blue with the intention to bully.

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:53 - Mar 21 with 1923 viewsNeath_Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:48 - Mar 21 by E20Jack

They are all like it NJ.

Shaky is exactly the same. Spend their existence abusing people on the internet... As soon as something comes back to them in a similar manner they recoil in horror crying foul.

If you can't take it, don't give it. Tough titties.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 16:50]

Shakes has gone terrible for it, called me an insignificant maggot this week too

You can tell he's flustered to f*ck and back, what with our greatest ever poster taking him back to school. Again.

Login to get fewer ads

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:56 - Mar 21 with 1915 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:53 - Mar 21 by Neath_Jack

Shakes has gone terrible for it, called me an insignificant maggot this week too

You can tell he's flustered to f*ck and back, what with our greatest ever poster taking him back to school. Again.

He called you what???!!!

That has to be malice and intent... doesn't it? Dear me.

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:12 - Mar 21 with 1888 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 16:53 - Mar 21 by Neath_Jack

No less than you deserve in recognition of your foray into trolling.

And i was particularly impressed when you referred to Dim as one of the best posters on this site. You know, when you you lost any remaining ounce of credibility you may have once have had.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:20 - Mar 21 with 1870 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:12 - Mar 21 by Shaky

And i was particularly impressed when you referred to Dim as one of the best posters on this site. You know, when you you lost any remaining ounce of credibility you may have once have had.

I see Dim is no longer listed as online.

Instead there is a "dippy". I wonder who that might be?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:20 - Mar 21 with 1870 viewsNeath_Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:12 - Mar 21 by Shaky

Trolling? You mean because i wasn't taken in by your "analysis" you mean?

I only said that Lisa would trounce you in that vote, and only people who Lisa has made to look silly over the years would vote for you. You didn't like that.

Credibility? From a bunch of internet football nerds? Behave will you ffs, the day i look to this place for credibility will be the day I start watching Star Trek or suchlike.

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:28 - Mar 21 with 1863 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:20 - Mar 21 by Neath_Jack

Trolling? You mean because i wasn't taken in by your "analysis" you mean?

I only said that Lisa would trounce you in that vote, and only people who Lisa has made to look silly over the years would vote for you. You didn't like that.

Credibility? From a bunch of internet football nerds? Behave will you ffs, the day i look to this place for credibility will be the day I start watching Star Trek or suchlike.

Oh you weren't taken in by my analysis?

Aren't you the stable little genius

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:32 - Mar 21 with 1859 viewsNeath_Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:28 - Mar 21 by Shaky

Oh you weren't taken in by my analysis?

Aren't you the stable little genius

Where have i claimed to be a genius?

Why do you keep making things up? As i said previously, i purposely stay away from you, as something clearly isn't right about you.

You carry on seeking credibility on here wuss, but don't get too upset when some may take no notice of you and your financial "expertise".

Hwyl fawr.

Audited Accounts are now out on 18:00 - Mar 21 with 1825 viewsMoscowJack

I wish the moderators would remove all of the absolute cr@p that's spoilt a half decent thread.

Although it seems to most of us that Shaky was getting well and truly schooled, it was a good lesson for most of us as to how good/bad the club's finances are in.

It seems we have the same cashflow problems as under the previous owners, we're still reliant on selling a star every season or so and we'd probably not spend £30m on players immediately after relegation!!!!!!!!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Audited Accounts are now out on 18:15 - Mar 21 with 1809 viewsvetchfield

This E20 is a very very strange fellow.
Audited Accounts are now out on 18:53 - Mar 21 with 1768 viewsMattG

A potentially interesting thread about a very important aspect of the Club utterly ruined.

We really need a "Tops Off In The Car Park" board and the sooner the better.
Audited Accounts are now out on 19:04 - Mar 21 with 1753 viewslonglostjack

Audited Accounts are now out on 18:53 - Mar 21 by MattG

A potentially interesting thread about a very important aspect of the Club utterly ruined.

We really need a "Tops Off In The Car Park" board and the sooner the better.

Yep. Pathetic .

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Audited Accounts are now out on 19:15 - Mar 21 with 1727 viewsNeath_Jack

Utterly ruined?

Over dramatic be f*cked.

For those of you struggling, the long posts from Lisa and Shaky are the ones you're looking for. All the other little bits can be easily passed by.

You know how things go on here, people post things, others don't like some of the content and take it personally, then a willy waving contest develops. It has always been this way, since the invention of online forums.

Let's not get too upset eh?

Audited Accounts are now out on 19:56 - Mar 21 with 1669 viewsswanforthemoney

Do yourselves a favour and 'ignore' the ones who just produce the disruptive 'noise'.
It really is worth it.

I stand in the North Stand

Audited Accounts are now out on 21:45 - Mar 21 with 1595 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:20 - Mar 21 by Shaky

I see Dim is no longer listed as online.

Instead there is a "dippy". I wonder who that might be?

Yep I had actual things to do, not pretend things to do.

You really need to understand the word troll too.

Troll does not mean someone who disagrees with you. See also Kunt, f@cking cow and all other tantrum filled expletives that come out of your psychotic and vile mouth.

Now answer the question you complete fraud.

Audited Accounts are now out on 12:05 - Mar 22 with 1456 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 18:00 - Mar 21 by MoscowJack

I wish the moderators would remove all of the absolute cr@p that's spoilt a half decent thread.

Although it seems to most of us that Shaky was getting well and truly schooled, it was a good lesson for most of us as to how good/bad the club's finances are in.

It seems we have the same cashflow problems as under the previous owners, we're still reliant on selling a star every season or so and we'd probably not spend £30m on players immediately after relegation!!!!!!!!

You really think I was schooled by Lisa?

I think that's classic fake news. First Desperate Darran gets the ball rolling with that claim just as Lisa is quite visibly floundering, then a couple of my well known haters jump on the bandwagon to try to amplify the message.

In comparison to past efforts I found this one particularly weak, however. No doubt that was in part because some of the well-known posters with some kind of insight into the subject who are usually fiercely partisan were deathly silent on this occasion.

Maybe they understood my arguments, or perhaps they were simply disinclined to fall foul of Einstain's dictum not to keep repeating the same mistake - backing Lisa against me - and expecting different outcomes; that I against all expectations turn out to be wrong for once!

But maybe i am missing something. Perhaps you can say in your own words the points on which you found Lisa's arguments decisive? Where was my analysis particularly inadequate?

In the meantime, just to draw the discussion to a conclusion, in my view all things being equal and without any major new signings or departures, by the end of this financial year the combined working capital/net debt hole will stand at a minimum of £85-95million.

However, it could well end up amounting to something north of £100 million given all the contracts that are up for renewal in the summer of 2019, that will require sweeteners to renegotiate.

Remember, you heard here first, pop figures.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 12:31]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 12:52 - Mar 22 with 1404 viewsShaky

Audited Accounts are now out on 17:32 - Mar 21 by Neath_Jack

Where have i claimed to be a genius?

Why do you keep making things up? As i said previously, i purposely stay away from you, as something clearly isn't right about you.

You carry on seeking credibility on here wuss, but don't get too upset when some may take no notice of you and your financial "expertise".

Hwyl fawr.

i'm not looking for credibility, dipshit. I already have plenty of that, as well as many messages from posters here thanking me for my contributions and acknowledging how i was right about everything after all.

All I am doing is lending my considerable expertise to help fans who find themselves with a +£20 million investment they are not qualified to manage.

And that you and your small circle of friends can not imagine the existence of such altruism, is simply a testament to the lowly rungs you inhabit on the evolutionary ladder.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Audited Accounts are now out on 12:55 - Mar 22 with 1398 viewsE20Jack

Audited Accounts are now out on 12:52 - Mar 22 by Shaky

i'm not looking for credibility, dipshit. I already have plenty of that, as well as many messages from posters here thanking me for my contributions and acknowledging how i was right about everything after all.

All I am doing is lending my considerable expertise to help fans who find themselves with a +£20 million investment they are not qualified to manage.

And that you and your small circle of friends can not imagine the existence of such altruism, is simply a testament to the lowly rungs you inhabit on the evolutionary ladder.

oh dear Lord.

I think "once upon a time" is clearly missing from the start of that fairytale....

Audited Accounts are now out on 13:07 - Mar 22 with 1385 viewspencoedjack

Audited Accounts are now out on 12:52 - Mar 22 by Shaky

Thanks for the updates Shaky

I certainly appreciate it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024