Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? 23:40 - Mar 25 with 78431 viewsDarran

Wow that’s a surprise. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:30 - Jul 31 with 1884 viewssherpajacob

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:07 - Jul 31 by bluey_the_blue

I think Johnson has been bloody stupid meeting Bannon

When he meets the same number of scum, calls Hamas his friends, denies IHRA et al, then you can make demands for his head.

you saying Bojo has no previous when it comes to racism.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:33 - Jul 31 with 1879 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:26 - Jul 31 by sherpajacob

I don't recall Bin Laden's house being defended by an elite panzer battalion.

what does wiki say about Model :
" In April 1945, with the Third Reich's defeat imminent, Model committed suicide rather than be captured and stand trial for war crimes. "

That's right "captured and stand trial", like the other Nazis captured and put on trial. even Goering. The soviets didn't shoot Von Paulus at Stalingrad.

Arnhem, that went well didn't it.

It was defended by an Islamist rabble swiftly routed by actual soldiers who, for once, were allowed to do their job without one arm tied behind their back.

Why would they have shot Von Paulus? He went on to be a useful stooge for Stalin. Better he had shot himself if he had not the fortitude to endure Siberian captivity with his men.

Market Garden was a success taken as a whole. It saved millions of Dutch folk from starvation.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 15:35]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:17 - Jul 31 with 1842 viewsEbo

Lower than a rats bollocks. Shame on this odious goblin and the shite rag she “writes” for. This is hateful and a total mockery of what happened to millions of jews in the war. Absolutely vile woman who should not call herself a jew.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 16:28]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:53 - Jul 31 with 1801 viewssherpajacob

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:33 - Jul 31 by Lohengrin

It was defended by an Islamist rabble swiftly routed by actual soldiers who, for once, were allowed to do their job without one arm tied behind their back.

Why would they have shot Von Paulus? He went on to be a useful stooge for Stalin. Better he had shot himself if he had not the fortitude to endure Siberian captivity with his men.

Market Garden was a success taken as a whole. It saved millions of Dutch folk from starvation.

Market garden a success, says King Pyrrhus

There are many, many knowledgeable people who would argue it caused the Dutch famine, lengthened the war, and allowed the Soviets to get to berlin first, with all the consequences that followed.

No counter factual viewpoint can be proved of course. But market garden did happen, the dutch famine did happen, The soviets did get to berlin first

Good film though. Robert Redford what a beautiful man.

doesn't escape the reality, high ranking Nazi's were captured and put on trial. if it was good enough for them it should have been good enough for Osama.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:55 - Jul 31 with 1797 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:30 - Jul 31 by sherpajacob

you saying Bojo has no previous when it comes to racism.

Not at all. Hardly to the same degree.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:58 - Jul 31 with 1793 viewssherpajacob

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:55 - Jul 31 by bluey_the_blue

Bojo not as racist as Corbyn?

That's your best one yet Bluey.

and when he becomes leader of the conservative and ulster unionist party, you will still vote for him.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:10 - Jul 31 with 1783 viewsHumpty

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:33 - Jul 31 by Lohengrin

Market Garden was not a success.

Montgomery claimed it a 90% success. Self serving bollocks.

Capturing and holding all the necessary bridges until XXX corps relieved them and opened a path to the Ruhr = success.

Anything less = not a success.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:53 - Jul 31 with 1763 viewssherpajacob

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:10 - Jul 31 by Humpty

Capturing and holding all the necessary bridges until XXX corps relieved them and opened a path to the Ruhr = success.

Indeed.

The last flight of the Hindenburg was 95% successful.

Login to get fewer ads

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:30 - Jul 31 with 1752 viewsHumpty

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:53 - Jul 31 by sherpajacob

Indeed.

The last flight of the Hindenburg was 95% successful.

Yes. Just the minor part of landing and getting everyone off alive went a bit wrong.

Apart from that it was a roaring success. It went all the way to America.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 22:06]
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:11 - Jul 31 with 1709 viewsEbo

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:55 - Jul 31 by bluey_the_blue

Then I suggest you revisit the shit haired c unt’s poem aimed at Erdogan complete with “sex with goats” reference. Imagine if Corbyn had written that, you’d be all over it.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:50 - Jul 31 with 1686 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:10 - Jul 31 by Humpty

Two schools of thought there, Hump. It’s hard to think of any British operation in either war, save for Amiens, probably, where two thirds of the objectives were realised. On that basis I would say Market Garden was a qualified success.

Not the knock-out blow the planners were gambling on, certainly, but the damage inflicted on the Germans both in terms of men and material shouldn’t be underestimated. By that stage of the war their losses were telling and irreplaceable.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:16 - Jul 31 with 1656 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:47 - Jul 30 by Lohengrin

And yet, Bryn, HM Govt spends some 13.5m on providing security for Jewish schools and places of worship. The threat isn’t illusory, there’s a reason people like Freedman are spooked. We ALL know that reason, it doesn’t need spelling out.

Then when Freedman looks at the leader of HM opposition slouching into view comes somebody who has variously:

Said Hamas and Hezbollah are his “friends“.
Called for Hamas to be removed from terror banned list.
Called Hamas “serious and hard-working“.
Attended wreath-laying at grave of Munich massacre terrorist.
Attended conference with Hamas and PFLP.
Photographed smiling with Hezbollah flag.
Attended rally with Hezbollah and Al-Muhajiroun.
Repeatedly shared platforms with PFLP plane hijacker.
Hired aide who praised Hamas’ “spirit of resistance“.
Accepted £20,000 for state TV channel of terror-sponsoring Iranian regime.
Opposed banning Britons from travelling to Syria to fight for ISIS.
Defended rights of fighters returning from Syria.
Said ISIS supporters should not be prosecuted.
Compared fighters returning from Syria to Nelson Mandela.
Said the death of Osama Bin Laden was a “tragedy“.
Wouldn’t sanction drone strike to kill ISIS leader.
Voted to allow ISIS fighters to return from Syria.
Opposed shoot to kill.
Attended event organised by terrorist sympathising IHRC.
Signed letter defending Lockerbie bombing suspects.
Wrote letter in support of conman accused of fundraising for ISIS.
Spoke of “friendship” with Mo Kozbar, who called for destruction of Israel.
Attended event with Abdullah Djaballah, who called for holy war against UK.
Called drone strikes against terrorists “obscene”.
Boasted about “opposing anti-terror legislation”.
Said laws banning jihadis from returning to Britain are “strange”.
Accepted £5,000 donation from terror supporter Ted Honderich.
Accepted £2,800 trip to Gaza from banned Islamist organisation Interpal.
Called Ibrahim Hewitt, extremist and chair of Interpal, a “very good friend”.
Accepted two more trips from the pro-Hamas group PRC.
Speaker at conference hosted by pro-Hamas group MEMO.
Met Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh several times.
Hosted meeting with Mousa Abu Maria of banned group Islamic Jihad.
Patron of Palestine Solidarity Campaign — marches attended by Hezbollah.
Compared Israel to ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah and al-Qaeda.
Said we should not make “value judgements” about Britons who fight for ISIS.
Received endorsement from Hamas.
Attended event with Islamic extremist Suliman Gani.
Chaired Stop the War, who praised “internationalism and solidarity” of ISIS.
Praised Raed Salah, who was jailed for inciting violence in Israel.
Signed letter defending jihadist advocacy group Cage.
Met Dyab Jahjah, who praised the killing of British soldiers.
Shared platform with representative of extremist cleric Muqtada al-Sadr.
Compared ISIS to US military in interview on Russia Today.
Opposed proscription of Hizb ut-Tahrir.
Attended conference which called on Iraqis to kill British soldiers.
Attended Al-Quds Day demonstration in support of destruction of Israel.
Supported Hamas and ISIS-linked Viva Palestina group.
Attended protest with Islamic extremist Moazzam Begg.
Made the “case for Iran” at event hosted by Khomeinist group.
Photographed smiling with Azzam Tamimi, who backed suicide bombings.
Photographed with Abdel Atwan, who sympathised with attacks on US troops.
Said Hamas should “have tea with the Queen”.
Attended ‘Meet the Resistance’ event with Hezbollah MP Hussein El Haj.
Attended event with Haifa Zangana, who praised Palestinian “mujahideen”.
Defended the infamous anti-Semitic Hamas supporter Stephen Sizer.
Attended event with pro-Hamas and Hezbollah group Naturei Karta.
Backed Holocaust denying anti-Zionist extremist Paul Eisen.
Photographed with Abdul Raoof Al Shayeb, later jailed for terror offences.
Mocked “anti-terror hysteria” while opposing powers for security services.
Named on speakers list for conference with Hamas sympathiser Ismail Patel.
Criticised drone strike that killed Jihadi John.
Said the 7/7 bombers had been denied “hope and opportunity”.
Said 9/11 was “manipulated” to make it look like bin Laden was responsible.
Failed to unequivocally condemn the 9/11 attacks.
Called Columbian terror group M-19 “comrades”.
Blamed beheading of Alan Henning on Britain.
Gave speech in support of Gaddafi regime.
Signed EDM spinning for Slobodan Milosevic.
Blamed Tunisia terror attack on “austerity”.
Voted against the Prevention of Terrorism Act three times during the Troubles.
Voted against emergency counter-terror laws after 9/11.
Voted against stricter punishments for being a member of a terror group.
Voted against criminalising the encouragement of terrorism.
Voted against banning al-Qaeda.
Voted against outlawing the glorification of terror.
Voted against control orders.
Voted against increased funding for the security services to combat terrorism.

Why are Jews wary in the extreme of Corbyn, Bryn? Because of the above or because they hate the thought of paying a few bob more in tax? Let’s look at the tale of the scales...

You let yourself down there with the "slouching" comment. You have almost a pathological hatred for Corbyn so when you compare him to Hitler I'll just laugh. Fair play, must have taken a lot of time and angst ridden bile to spew that load of sh*t out.

The far right have the historic hatred of Jews (Moseley and the blackshirts, remember them?) so that's where "HM Govt's" money is going mate, keeping the NF/Combat 18/British movement away from the Jewish community., not an old man in a wooly pully. And I'd wager the Islamic community is far more under threat from those self same right wing groups. I bet they don't get much protection from HM government either.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:25 - Jul 31 with 1651 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:59 - Jul 31 by Ebo

I love it when you blues say that, what was it the other year "He will never win a leadership battle". Check the latest polls Bluey and if he does agree that there should be a peoples vote to say yes or no to a No deal Brexit then it'll be a landslide for him,

You got lucky in the last election and nearly lost it had it not been for the 1 million bung to those Irish loonies. There is a purge coming in the Labour party, it won't happen overnight.

Bluey and the landslide prediction. That blew up in his face and he went on hateful rants against others then he disappeared.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:29 - Jul 31 with 1650 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:11 - Jul 31 by Ebo

Then I suggest you revisit the shit haired c unt’s poem aimed at Erdogan complete with “sex with goats” reference. Imagine if Corbyn had written that, you’d be all over it.

Hey that doesn't count. Only one group can be hated you know Ebo.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:38 - Jul 31 with 1646 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:16 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

You let yourself down there with the "slouching" comment. You have almost a pathological hatred for Corbyn so when you compare him to Hitler I'll just laugh. Fair play, must have taken a lot of time and angst ridden bile to spew that load of sh*t out.

The far right have the historic hatred of Jews (Moseley and the blackshirts, remember them?) so that's where "HM Govt's" money is going mate, keeping the NF/Combat 18/British movement away from the Jewish community., not an old man in a wooly pully. And I'd wager the Islamic community is far more under threat from those self same right wing groups. I bet they don't get much protection from HM government either.

The “slouching” reference went sailing over your head then obviously, Bryn? It’s from Yeats, a nod toward ‘The Second Coming.’ I was poking fun at those who appear to view Corbyn in those terms. It took me no time at all, Bryn. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Where have I compared him to Hitler, again?

If you think the threat to Jewish life and property is coming from the direction you pretend then I’d suggest you are being wilfully blind.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:42 - Jul 31 with 1642 viewsWarwickHunt

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:38 - Jul 31 by Lohengrin

The “slouching” reference went sailing over your head then obviously, Bryn? It’s from Yeats, a nod toward ‘The Second Coming.’ I was poking fun at those who appear to view Corbyn in those terms. It took me no time at all, Bryn. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Where have I compared him to Hitler, again?

If you think the threat to Jewish life and property is coming from the direction you pretend then I’d suggest you are being wilfully blind.

"Jeremy Corbyn hosted event likening Israel to Nazis" - main story in tomorrow's TImes and the lead story on tonight's Newsnight.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:44 - Jul 31 with 1640 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:42 - Jul 31 by WarwickHunt

"Jeremy Corbyn hosted event likening Israel to Nazis" - main story in tomorrow's TImes and the lead story on tonight's Newsnight.

I can see Brynmill going on the sick with heartache in the next week or so.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:47 - Jul 31 with 1636 viewsWarwickHunt

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:44 - Jul 31 by Lohengrin

I can see Brynmill going on the sick with heartache in the next week or so.

He daft twàt held it at the House of Commons.

On Holocaust Memorial Day.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:48 - Jul 31 with 1630 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:47 - Jul 31 by WarwickHunt

Kinder, gentler.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:49 - Jul 31 with 1630 viewsDarran

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:47 - Jul 31 by WarwickHunt

lol

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jeremy-corbyn-hosted-event-likening-israel-to

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 06:56 - Aug 1 with 1595 viewsDr_Winston

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:16 - Jul 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Do you seriously believe that the biggest threat towards Jews in the UK these days comes from Combat 18?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 07:38 - Aug 1 with 1583 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Why?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:20 - Aug 1 with 1552 viewswaynekerr55

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:48 - Jul 31 by Lohengrin

Kinder, gentler.

As long as you agree with what we say.

Honestly has politics in this country even been at such a low ebb?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:27 - Aug 1 with 1550 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 07:38 - Aug 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Why?

Former Aushwitz holocaust survivor tore the shit out of Israel calling them Nazis

I suppose he probably knew what he was talking about to be fair .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:05 - Aug 1 with 1529 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:11 - Jul 31 by Ebo

Not really. Stuff like that doesn't bother me, ie sheep shagger comments.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024