Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? 23:40 - Mar 25 with 78500 viewsDarran

Wow that’s a surprise. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:42 - Aug 4 with 2018 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:37 - Aug 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

What’s the headlines in the mail & the times going to be about this sh!t going down ?

I don’t speak Hebrew, Tom. What’s the gal on about?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:49 - Aug 4 with 2011 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:42 - Aug 4 by Lohengrin

I don’t speak Hebrew, Tom. What’s the gal on about?

This lot are Self loathing bad jews .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:52 - Aug 4 with 2008 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:49 - Aug 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

This lot are Self loathing bad jews .

Tom, seriously now, have you ever even met a Jew?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:19 - Aug 4 with 1997 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:52 - Aug 4 by Lohengrin

Tom, seriously now, have you ever even met a Jew?

Serious now

I don’t ask what religion people are when I meet them .

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:48 - Aug 4 with 1985 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:19 - Aug 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

Serious now

I don’t ask what religion people are when I meet them .

But you do seem to spend an inordinate time fretting about them, Tom. I don’t understand the left’s obsession with Israel, and it is an obsession. What’s it all about?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 01:08 - Aug 5 with 1964 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:48 - Aug 4 by Lohengrin

But you do seem to spend an inordinate time fretting about them, Tom. I don’t understand the left’s obsession with Israel, and it is an obsession. What’s it all about?

The murder of an indigenous people and the confiscation of their land?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:19 - Aug 5 with 1939 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I thought the people of David were the indigenous people. They were invaded by Assyrians, Babalonians, the pharoes, the Romans, The muslim hordes, the Ottermans, the British, and finally the Syrians, Egyptians, Jordians all off are tried to exterminate them.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:59 - Aug 5 with 1925 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:48 - Aug 4 by Lohengrin

I’m joining in a thread on the Internet Loh

Topical discussions which interest me

The same as things interest you

The Middle East troubles and our foreign policy interest me

You ?

Login to get fewer ads

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:21 - Aug 5 with 1920 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:59 - Aug 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’m joining in a thread on the Internet Loh

Topical discussions which interest me

The same as things interest you

The Middle East troubles and our foreign policy interest me

You ?

Bright lights, country music and good tailoring.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:31 - Aug 5 with 1915 viewsWarwickHunt

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:21 - Aug 5 by Lohengrin

To misquote Jimmy Reed: bright lights, big titties.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:45 - Aug 5 with 1907 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:31 - Aug 5 by WarwickHunt

To misquote Jimmy Reed: bright lights, big titties.

Ah! what the Hell...

And a Sunday Morning, sun’s out bonus...

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:12 - Aug 5 with 1865 viewsJack_Meoff

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:53 - Aug 4 by WarwickHunt

Having written more press releases than I can remember, I can safely say that this is just lazy journalism.

Many journos will just quickly paraphrase a press release if they think it’s from a reputable source.
I once counted six versions of mine with barely a fag paper between them,

Sorry to piss on your conspiracy parade but the idea of collusion for propaganda is risible.
Put another layer of tinfoil on.

So it's more copy and paste laziness than conspiracy collusion? That's a shame, I thought my extrapolation was more interesting at least.

Have you read 'Flat Earth News' ny Nick Davies by any chance Mr H? What's central to the premise he puts forward is that the origin of news in the UK comes predominantly from the Press Association (in the US it's Associated Press and Reuters) and that in modern newsrooms journalists (given the profit margins that newspaper owners enjoy) have very little scope to investigate stories properly and churn them out not far from verbatim - 'churnalism' he coins it. The chapter on the power of the Israeli lobby is interesting also.

Not being facetious here, genuinely interested.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 07:05 - Aug 6 with 1839 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:21 - Aug 5 by Lohengrin

And I thought it was dark suits and swaztikas

😂

Good answer

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:18 - Aug 6 with 1811 viewsLoyal

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:49 - Aug 3 by Ebo

Yet if we mention or speak out against it they yell "ANTI-SEMITE".

The right have the same problem.
Soon as they speak out they are called nazis.

Its cool to say these things if you oppose the other side.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:01 - Aug 6 with 1797 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The trouble is Corbyn is relying on the votes from the 6,000,000 strong Muslim community as opposed to the 250,000 strong Jewish community. He can't support one group without offending the other group. Clearly in his bid for power he will support the larger group.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:21 - Aug 6 with 1765 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:01 - Aug 6 by felixstowe_jack

The trouble is Corbyn is relying on the votes from the 6,000,000 strong Muslim community as opposed to the 250,000 strong Jewish community. He can't support one group without offending the other group. Clearly in his bid for power he will support the larger group.

Facking hell

Where you get that from

Or did you make it up ?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:21 - Aug 6 with 1744 viewsomarjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:01 - Aug 6 by felixstowe_jack

I know people who are half Muslim/half Jewish.

Their right hand will vote for Corbyn and their left ones will vote for the "Jew lovers" whoever they are.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:25 - Aug 6 with 1727 viewsEbo

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:18 - Aug 6 by Loyal

The right have the same problem.
Soon as they speak out they are called nazis.

Its cool to say these things if you oppose the other side.

That's because a large number of the far right basically are. Next?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:02 - Aug 6 with 1699 viewsLoyal

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:25 - Aug 6 by Ebo

That's because a large number of the far right basically are. Next?

I think we have to be very careful on the use of the word nazi,
fascists? Yes. Nazis, I think not.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:04 - Aug 6 with 1657 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

George McManus joins in and gets suspended, just stupid or anti-semitic, his timing is impeccable!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:07 - Aug 6 with 1656 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:21 - Aug 6 by omarjack

I know people who are half Muslim/half Jewish.

Their right hand will vote for Corbyn and their left ones will vote for the "Jew lovers" whoever they are.

"Half Jewish".

Bet you know numerous partly pregnant women too.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:23 - Aug 6 with 1642 viewssherpajacob

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:07 - Aug 6 by bluey_the_blue

"Half Jewish".

There are people who say Judaism is race and / or religion.

So if its a race, Shirley its possible to be of mixed race eg half Jewish / half something else.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:34 - Aug 6 with 1624 viewswaynekerr55

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:07 - Aug 6 by bluey_the_blue

"Half Jewish".

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:35 - Aug 6 with 1623 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:23 - Aug 6 by sherpajacob

There are people who say Judaism is race and / or religion.

So if its a race, Shirley its possible to be of mixed race eg half Jewish / half something else.

Passes down female bloodline; plenty who claim to be "half Jewish" refer to having a father only who was Jewish - ie Jackie Walker's alleged Jewish father being used as a defence that she couldn't possibly be anti-semitic.

So my kids are Jewish as their mother is Jewish. As both are male, any kids they have will only be Jewish if by Jewish mums.

Now, do people convert to Judaism. Well yes, but it's not exactly discouraged but made pretty bloody difficult and again, passes down the female bloodline.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:40 - Aug 6 with 1612 viewsbluey_the_blue

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, Labour have backed down against Hodge. That legal letter from Mishcon de Reya ripped the process to pieces.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024