Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 16:22 - Apr 18 with 42443 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 15:55]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 22 with 1801 viewstrinityann

This is embarrassing compared to the Rodgers/Laudrup days. I've got to the point where I don't care what division we are in, I can't watch any more of this five at the back park the bus football. We play football without a midfield.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 22 with 1792 viewskarnataka

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 22 by Ambergambler

Me too, and I haven't even got a lawn!

You can come and help me then, I've got 4 and I've done 3 of them so far!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Apr 22 with 1757 viewsMrSwerve

Christ, going forward is f*cking embarrassing, no options at all, we dribble the ball until tackled and then it's another man city attack.

I know man city are a very good side but Jesus mun, have a bit of a go like.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Apr 22 with 1757 viewsjasper_T

Taxi for Olsson
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Apr 22 with 1753 viewsGlyn1

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 22 by Andy1300

they lose games in the 2nd half, we are better in the 2nd half

Brilliant!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Apr 22 with 1752 viewsJohnw102

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 22 by monmouth

Andy King is playing?

Just hope we don't sign him during the summer. Should have kept Jack Cork

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 22 with 1736 viewsElward

Ollson. Just seriously wtf
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 22 with 1732 viewsItchySphincter

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 22 by trinityann

This is embarrassing compared to the Rodgers/Laudrup days. I've got to the point where I don't care what division we are in, I can't watch any more of this five at the back park the bus football. We play football without a midfield.

We haven't got a midfield FFS. Any team where Ki is considered the best midfielder is clearly f*cked.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:05 - Apr 22 with 1677 viewskarnataka

I still haven't heard Ki mentioned, are you sure he's playing?
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Apr 22 with 1665 viewsbarry_island

Naughton and Carroll the dream team on the right.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 22 with 1636 viewswestwalesed

I know this is somewhat irrelevant, but Citeh have just won the league, have one of the best teams I have ever seen play the game, and the atmosphere coming through is non-existent.

Bizarre.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 22 with 1630 viewskarnataka

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Apr 22 by barry_island

Naughton and Carroll the dream team on the right.

The daydream team
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 22 with 1624 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Their first goal was hilarious and should put an end to those still defending Clucas.

Watch him barely jog over to De Bruyne before he plays a team mate behind our entire 11 man defence. He literally points for someone else to come forward and pressure him whilst he jogs around doing nothing.

Naughton has to come and step up because Clucas is pointing instead of pressuring and they end up playing it where Naughton should be. £16,000,000 we paid for him.

https://streamja.com/A06W

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 22 with 1611 viewsSwanjaxs

Fùck sake lads, time for a bit of prospection here, Citeh are a million miles apart from us, move on yea, 4 games left three at home 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 22 with 1601 viewsbarry_island

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 22 by monmouth

Andy King is playing?

Yeah he's the pace just in front of our 5 dustbins at the back.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 22 with 1601 viewsjasper_T

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Their first goal was hilarious and should put an end to those still defending Clucas.

Watch him barely jog over to De Bruyne before he plays a team mate behind our entire 11 man defence. He literally points for someone else to come forward and pressure him whilst he jogs around doing nothing.

Naughton has to come and step up because Clucas is pointing instead of pressuring and they end up playing it where Naughton should be. £16,000,000 we paid for him.

Clucas isn't playing, mate
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 22 with 1596 viewsFlashberryjack

Get stuck into them for f*cks sake.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:09 - Apr 22 with 1582 viewsKinsey

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What game are you watching???
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:09 - Apr 22 with 1557 viewsmonmouth

Total passes 443 to 73

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Apr 22 with 1537 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 22 by jasper_T

Thank you, my stream is poor. Andy King it was. The point still stands, he is appalling and why some want us to make that move permanent bemuses me.

My sincerest apologies to Mr Clucas.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Apr 22 with 1537 viewsElward

Ollson second time he dived this year. Cheat
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Apr 22 with 1523 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 22 by jasper_T

What a fuçkin bellend DYSS is 😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Apr 22 with 1514 viewsKinsey

How embarrassed are you right now?
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Apr 22 with 1511 viewswestwalesed

Olsson FFS.

Embarrassing.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Apr 22 with 1511 viewsJohnw102

MO booked for diving rightly, but not Stirling when he dived in the area 10 mins earlier!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024