Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread 12:55 - Apr 25 with 32414 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:26 - Apr 28 with 2009 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:22 - Apr 28 by jacksfullaces

DYSS whinging about the formation/tactics today then ... must love the players then lol

and a big fan of rodgers and laudrup too , pretty sure there was whining on then too

worth a health warning for new posters ....

Glen Hoddle seems to think the same as well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:27 - Apr 28 with 2007 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:11 - Apr 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I upvoted posts criticising that decision. I'm not running a live commentery on the match, I'm not required to point out every wrong refereeing decision.

We are incredibly fortunate to not be 3 or 4-0 down already. Hopefully when Carlos does his usual routine of allowing us to set up in a way to consistently create chances around the 70th minute mark, we are still in the game and can steal an undeserved point again.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 18:16]

I agree you are not required to point out every wrong refereeing decision, just strange that you consistently 'post' when our opponents get a wrong decision against them, not up/down vote only & I seldom look at the up/down votes.

This is not only during this game but over the course of the season.

I am actually glad you do not watch the swans in the stadium as I fear that any people near you may end up being ejected from the ground for possibly reacting to your anti Swansea bile.

I, like a lot of other people are unhappy with our situation & can see the limitation of some of our players, but that's the hand we have been dealt by you know who.

Carlos is trying to do the best he can with a very poor team at his disposal, the least you can do is be objective on both sides of the fence

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:28 - Apr 28 with 2007 viewsWarwickHunt

Fûck it - get Sanchez on. Shît or bust.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:30 - Apr 28 with 1926 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:53 - Apr 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There's putting a foot in to stop dangerous counter attacks and then there's picking up needless yellow cards deep in their half.

What you’re not feeling is the effect that has on the players and the crowd. We HAVE to let them know they’re in for a game. But it’s a fine line as Moss is on his whistle at anything.

And we’ve not hoofed anything. A few diagonals have been cut out but they’ve been long passes with intent. We can’t play tiki taka throught these guys. If we need a more direct approach that’s fine. But it’s a million miles from hoofing it long to a big lump up front.

I think we’ve played well. You can’t argue with the effort, just a lack of quality to break them down. Fabregas and Hazard a cut above and make it look easy for sure. But if we’d played with this desire and intensity in some away games we’d be safe slready.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:30 - Apr 28 with 1922 viewsdickythorpe

Too many lacking basic skills in our side.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:31 - Apr 28 with 1913 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:28 - Apr 28 by WarwickHunt

No point if it's still pissing down. Perhaps better to have some people charging around.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:31 - Apr 28 with 1901 viewsjackrabbit

We offer nothing in attack - no goal threat whatsoever. I've seen all 4 bottom clubs in action this afternoon in patches, and we are the worst of the bunch. Totally lacking in creativity and skill sets. We are threadbare. How did it come to this?
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:32 - Apr 28 with 1885 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:27 - Apr 28 by Algorfajack

I agree you are not required to point out every wrong refereeing decision, just strange that you consistently 'post' when our opponents get a wrong decision against them, not up/down vote only & I seldom look at the up/down votes.

This is not only during this game but over the course of the season.

I am actually glad you do not watch the swans in the stadium as I fear that any people near you may end up being ejected from the ground for possibly reacting to your anti Swansea bile.

I, like a lot of other people are unhappy with our situation & can see the limitation of some of our players, but that's the hand we have been dealt by you know who.

Carlos is trying to do the best he can with a very poor team at his disposal, the least you can do is be objective on both sides of the fence

seriously, don't feed the troll.

he wanders out of the cave every game to pick holes and has done for years .. if its a mental health /learning disability I apologise, if not, I don't.

Either way it doesn't add much to the long term situation, just a dissection of the negatives in the here and now.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:33 - Apr 28 with 1857 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:31 - Apr 28 by jackrabbit

We offer nothing in attack - no goal threat whatsoever. I've seen all 4 bottom clubs in action this afternoon in patches, and we are the worst of the bunch. Totally lacking in creativity and skill sets. We are threadbare. How did it come to this?

You really have to ask? Fk my eyes.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:33 - Apr 28 with 1855 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:31 - Apr 28 by jackrabbit

Huw and the yanks.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:36 - Apr 28 with 1807 viewscentrestandswan

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:28 - Apr 28 by WarwickHunt

Two players I haven't heard of.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:37 - Apr 28 with 1791 viewsAmbergambler

Shit!!
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:37 - Apr 28 with 1789 viewsjasper_T

Naughton good again today. The deeper role suits him.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:38 - Apr 28 with 1782 viewsRevJames

Just look towards the West Stand.

Nobody should really be at all surprised at where we are now.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:39 - Apr 28 with 1757 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:33 - Apr 28 by Smellyplumz

You really have to ask? Fk my eyes.

It's what's termed a 'rhetorical question'.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:41 - Apr 28 with 1715 viewsLeonWasGod

I’f just like to point out to all the whinging fannies on here that we’re taking the game to Chrlsea and having a real go.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:42 - Apr 28 with 1677 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:41 - Apr 28 by LeonWasGod

I’f just like to point out to all the whinging fannies on here that we’re taking the game to Chrlsea and having a real go.

Yes we are, 55 minutes into the match when we're already 1-0 down.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:43 - Apr 28 with 1677 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:41 - Apr 28 by LeonWasGod

time to start moaning about the players next then :)

rinse and repeat
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:43 - Apr 28 with 1677 viewscentrestandswan

Agree we are running our socks off.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:44 - Apr 28 with 1648 viewsAmbergambler

We need to be as fast going forward as we are going back.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:44 - Apr 28 with 1639 viewsShaky

Really poor by Ayew there.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:45 - Apr 28 with 1629 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:43 - Apr 28 by centrestandswan

Agree we are running our socks off.

This is much better second half. Playing with pace and purpose.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:45 - Apr 28 with 1623 viewsSmellyplumz

Clueless in front of their goal, try all you want.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:45 - Apr 28 with 1623 viewsdickythorpe

Praying for an equaliser
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:46 - Apr 28 with 1614 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:39 - Apr 28 by jackrabbit

It's what's termed a 'rhetorical question'.

Well done.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024