Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread 12:55 - Apr 25 with 32580 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:00 - Apr 27 with 3306 viewsTheResurrection

If they're out should definitely be Naughton as the 3rd centre half and Narsingh, or if he's out, Roberts at right back.

This keeps a tight ship but also offers us attacking options when they appear.

All this talk of taking the game to them is a tad folly. I'm not advocating we sit back for 90 minutes but we've still got to pick our moments.

They are still a world class side with outstanding individuals who on their day are as good as anything. Especially Hazard and Willian.

Would be nice to have a bit of luck for a change, maybe a sending off for them, that would be nice.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:04 - Apr 27 with 3295 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:42 - Apr 27 by hammy

Hopefully both Stoke and Soton will have lost before we play Chelski. Any points under these circumstances will probably see us safe.

If Soton beat Bournemouth though, then we'll really see what Carvalhal is all about, I feel ... anyway it's gearing up for an exciting end of season ;)

If Carvalhal sees this as a free spin I expect another negative performance where we wait to see if they can beat us.

The fight we showed when we were desperate has long gone.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Apr 27 with 3242 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:00 - Apr 27 by TheResurrection

If they're out should definitely be Naughton as the 3rd centre half and Narsingh, or if he's out, Roberts at right back.

All this talk of taking the game to them is a tad folly. I'm not advocating we sit back for 90 minutes but we've still got to pick our moments.

They are still a world class side with outstanding individuals who on their day are as good as anything. Especially Hazard and Willian.

Would be nice to have a bit of luck for a change, maybe a sending off for them, that would be nice.

Im hoping that they wont be motivated for the game but we have be up for it big time

We cant sit back,we have to attack
[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 20:57]
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 21:01 - Apr 27 with 3230 viewsvetchonian

Let's be novel throw all the meat on the BBC go 3-2-5 5 up front will confuse them

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 21:27 - Apr 27 with 3204 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 21:01 - Apr 27 by vetchonian

Let's be novel throw all the meat on the BBC go 3-2-5 5 up front will confuse them

Yes I think fielding 16 players will do a lot more than confuse them.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 21:31 - Apr 27 with 3197 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 21:27 - Apr 27 by Captain_Sham

It certainly will

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 09:32 - Apr 28 with 3004 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 21:27 - Apr 27 by Captain_Sham

Well they will have 14 players in their side, the Ref and 2 linespersons.
Chelsea may not be having a brilliant season , but they are still in 5th place.
They have very talented players, especially Hazard, Giroud, Fabregas and Willian.
We will be very fortunate to manage a draw against such talent, I think 1:3 more likely.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 9:33]
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 09:47 - Apr 28 with 2975 viewsMuteswan

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:00 - Apr 27 by TheResurrection

Step up Charlie. You can get Hazard sent off if anyone can.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 09:47 - Apr 28 with 2975 viewsawayjack

If we sit back and allow them time space they'll murder us.
Hopefully our tactics will be to put pressure on and attack them like Soton did for first hour. Our midfield can't press effectively, so need Ayew bros to really earn their crust. Assume Tammy not eligible so who's forward on bench?
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 11:07 - Apr 28 with 2899 viewsmagicdaps10

Gotta play Naughton as the right centre half and Roberts as the right wing back.

Have to swamp the midfield with a wall of 3, Ki, Clucas and King.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 11:48 - Apr 28 with 2871 viewscentrestandswan

1980/1981 Sat 25 Apr Swansea City 3 - 0 Chelsea League

Now that would do nicely.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 12:25 - Apr 28 with 2836 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 11:48 - Apr 28 by centrestandswan

1980/1981 Sat 25 Apr Swansea City 3 - 0 Chelsea League

Now that would do nicely.

Remember it well. Well I remember it let's say😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 12:46 - Apr 28 with 2817 viewsHighjack

Problem with Naughton at CB apart from the fact he’s Naughton is Giroud will have a field day in the air against him.

Also it would be a massive risk to put Roberts directly against hazard. But it could also be the making of the kid.

I think we’ll set up very similar to how we did against Everton.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 12:55 - Apr 28 with 2801 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 12:46 - Apr 28 by Highjack

Problem with Naughton at CB apart from the fact he’s Naughton is Giroud will have a field day in the air against him.

Also it would be a massive risk to put Roberts directly against hazard. But it could also be the making of the kid.

I think we’ll set up very similar to how we did against Everton.

Jazz Richards kept Hazard quiet for Wales against Belguim

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 13:32 - Apr 28 with 2746 viewsSwan91

I would like for us to with only 2 cb's and play 451/433.... and just go for it.

we actually looked decent with only 2 at the back because we have more options to pass in the midfield. lets just go all out and shock them... dont just settle and try to defend for 90 minutes..
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:09 - Apr 28 with 2619 viewsTheKirkyLife

The legend Michu is in attendance! We could do with him on the pitch.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:21 - Apr 28 with 2597 viewscostalotta

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 12:25 - Apr 28 by union_jack

Remember it well. Well I remember it let's say😄

Yeah I do to. Jimmy Hasziabic scored a screamer in front of double decker?

Neil Robinson too I seem to remember. And of course king Curt!

A repeat would be splendid.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 28 with 2585 viewsCaptain_Sham

I forgot how terrible Bournemouth are...

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Apr 28 with 2536 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 28 by Captain_Sham

I forgot how terrible Bournemouth are...

S’ton, Palarse and WBA all ahead at the moment. 🤔
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 28 with 2529 viewsCaptain_Sham

Well if Bournemouth play like this next week we are saved. I cant see how they can do two weeks in a row though.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 28 with 2527 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:21 - Apr 28 by costalotta

Yeah I do to. Jimmy Hasziabic scored a screamer in front of double decker?

Neil Robinson too I seem to remember. And of course king Curt!

A repeat would be splendid.

Robinson, Hadziabdic and Robbie

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 28 with 2518 viewsAlgorfajack

Bournemouth equalize yay!

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:39 - Apr 28 with 2406 viewsjasper_T

Big day for Connor.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 28 with 2352 viewsTenbySwan

Tammy not even on the bench?
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 28 with 2344 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 28 by TenbySwan

Tammy not even on the bench?

Think now!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024