Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread 12:55 - Apr 25 with 32411 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:03 - Apr 28 with 1820 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:01 - Apr 28 by westwalesed

WTF was that by Ki?

Was he trying to shoot or what?

Basic. Skills. The bloke has feck all.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:04 - Apr 28 with 1800 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:02 - Apr 28 by Shaky

Messrs Ayew's reputations precede them, unfortunately

Fck me that should have nothing to do with it.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:04 - Apr 28 with 1792 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We didn't need a Ref like Moss, it is hard enough playing a top 6 side without that kind of behavour.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:06 - Apr 28 with 1747 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:02 - Apr 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Should have been a corner for Chelsea.

Funny that you constantly comment about what Chelsea should have etc, also how dire we are as a team & individuals, but no comment from you when Ayew was fouled outside the Chelsea area & a free kick was given to them.

Double standards methinks

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:11 - Apr 28 with 1646 viewsBrynCartwright

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:06 - Apr 28 by Algorfajack

Funny that you constantly comment about what Chelsea should have etc, also how dire we are as a team & individuals, but no comment from you when Ayew was fouled outside the Chelsea area & a free kick was given to them.

He's a feckin a-hole mun. Just look at his forum votes. Negative tool

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:11 - Apr 28 with 1642 viewsbarry_island

Andy King or a half fit Leon, I know who I would go with and it isn't King.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:11 - Apr 28 with 1632 viewscentrestandswan

We over elaborate giving Chelsea time to regroup.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:11 - Apr 28 with 1623 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:06 - Apr 28 by Algorfajack

I upvoted posts criticising that decision. I'm not running a live commentery on the match, I'm not required to point out every wrong refereeing decision.

We are incredibly fortunate to not be 3 or 4-0 down already. Hopefully when Carlos does his usual routine of allowing us to set up in a way to consistently create chances around the 70th minute mark, we are still in the game and can steal an undeserved point again.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 18:16]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:12 - Apr 28 with 1622 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:04 - Apr 28 by A_Fans_Dad

We didn't need a Ref like Moss, it is hard enough playing a top 6 side without that kind of behavour.

Refs make mistakes just like he did there when he gave a freekick to Olsson when tripped himself up there.

Deal with it.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:13 - Apr 28 with 1591 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:11 - Apr 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I upvoted posts criticising that decision. I'm not running a live commentery on the match, I'm not required to point out every wrong refereeing decision.

We are incredibly fortunate to not be 3 or 4-0 down already. Hopefully when Carlos does his usual routine of allowing us to set up in a way to consistently create chances around the 70th minute mark, we are still in the game and can steal an undeserved point again.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 18:16]

Remind us again how many wordly saves Fab has had to make.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:15 - Apr 28 with 1560 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:12 - Apr 28 by Shaky

Refs make mistakes just like he did there when he gave a freekick to Olsson when tripped himself up there.

Deal with it.

Whose side are you on?
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:15 - Apr 28 with 1545 viewsmagicdaps10

The lack of creativity in our team is unbelievable.

You can see why we dont score many goals.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 28 with 1523 viewsPozuelosSideys

Clueless and pathetic. We are shocking going forward.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:17 - Apr 28 with 1492 viewsrossshaw

Clucas, Olsson and the ayews are up for this, it would seem

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:17 - Apr 28 with 1486 viewsjasper_T

The difference between our buildup on the left and right is night and day. Olsson's having to do it all himself on his flank.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:17 - Apr 28 with 1478 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:15 - Apr 28 by Ambergambler

Whose side are you on?

Common sense.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 28 with 1445 viewsMrSwerve

1-0 HT, not great but I'll take it for now. We really need to come out and have a go. I'd rather lose 3-1 than 2-0.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 28 with 1442 viewsmagicdaps10

Siggy might not have been worth 45m but right now he is worth 100m+ because that is what we are throwing away at this rate.

I think today reality has slapped me in the face.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:20 - Apr 28 with 1380 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 28 by PozuelosSideys

Clueless and pathetic. We are shocking going forward.

For at least 3 seasons now
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:20 - Apr 28 with 1380 viewsCaptain_Sham

We need to keep it tight. We still have gd over Hudds.If we can keep that gd intact, looking at Hudds fixtures, we need to get another TWO points. This is not the time for BBQs.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:21 - Apr 28 with 1375 viewsCroftyjack

Can CC put the live table up at half time...either his instructions are to blame or the team don't give two fu##s about it all.
I hate everything about this team we have assembled.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:21 - Apr 28 with 1360 viewssainthelens

I get the impression we are waiting/ relying on last 2 games. But fck we look very poor going forward.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:21 - Apr 28 with 1358 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:15 - Apr 28 by magicdaps10

The lack of creativity in our team is unbelievable.

You can see why we dont score many goals.

Lack of qualty too.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:22 - Apr 28 with 1337 viewsjacksfullaces

DYSS whinging about the formation/tactics today then ... must love the players then lol

and a big fan of rodgers and laudrup too , pretty sure there was whining on then too

worth a health warning for new posters ....
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:24 - Apr 28 with 1291 viewsicecoldjack

Andy King ? bye bye after the season ends, woeful player and as steady eddy as can be . Chelsea arn't even up for this and our worst looking midfield for about 14 yrs is still in with a chance of creating something.

It's all grim looking stuff overall, plenty of effort but very little quality or technique in what is one of the most plodding Swans teams in recent History.

The Ayew boys look like they will run through brick walls for us but they need some quality footballers around them to make an impact.

Special mention for Roberts, he's playing well and Naughton is helping him no end by being an out ball if needed, that has the makings of a great little partnership .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024