Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread 12:55 - Apr 25 with 32413 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 28 with 2539 viewsA_Fans_Dad

CC has slected Ki again, he just doesn't learn, that means a massive hole in the midfield with no Carroll as well.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 16:49]
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 28 with 2416 viewsTenbySwan

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 28 by union_jack

Think now!

Ha ha yes .👍
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Apr 28 with 2393 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 28 by A_Fans_Dad

CC has slected Ki again, he just doesn't learn, that means a massive hole in the midfield with no Carroll as well.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 16:49]

He’s the most likely of the midfield 3 to produce some quality on the ball though. I think that’s our best 3.

Anyway, that’s the least of our worries. Look at that bench 😂. No game changers on it, unless Sanches has turned into Pirlo during his absence.

Edit - plus nobody else can take a half decent set piece.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 17:08]
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 28 with 2387 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bloody Hell, I have just looked at our Subs.
No Tammy, nobody to change anything.
This is going to be very bad indeed.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 28 with 2341 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Apr 28 by LeonWasGod

He’s the most likely of the midfield 3 to produce some quality on the ball though. I think that’s our best 3.

Anyway, that’s the least of our worries. Look at that bench 😂. No game changers on it, unless Sanches has turned into Pirlo during his absence.

George Byers scored another top drawer free kick last night.

He and Dan James always work some creative set plays between them, too.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 28 with 2308 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 28 by union_jack

Think now!

I know it is Chelsea, but there isn't anybody else, why didn't they at least hold back an under 23 striker for the last 10 minutes.
As it is we have nobody to go up front other than Dyer & Routledge.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Apr 28 with 2256 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Apr 28 by LeonWasGod

none of this can be attributed to CC though.

we'd do well to remember that, he's got a tune out of this old piano now and again, we need one more over the next 4 games.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Apr 28 with 2253 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 28 by jasper_T

George Byers scored another top drawer free kick last night.

He and Dan James always work some creative set plays between them, too.

Nice small piece about Byers in the programme today. I’d love to see more youngsters come through, but they have to be good enough as Ben and Joey were.

I’ve a memory like a sieve - what’s up with Tammy again?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:25 - Apr 28 with 2225 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Bloody Hell, I have just looked at our Subs.
No Tammy, nobody to change anything.
This is going to be very bad indeed.

That’s exactly what I thought, the subs bench is very limited on quality.

Tammy cannot play against his parent club. It could be a long afternoon, but maybe we will get a bit of luck..........
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Apr 28 with 2184 viewsicecoldjack

Our midfield has a whiff of championship quality about it . Buckle up for this one it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Hoping for a lucky win here today, it's a possibility just need the rub .
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Apr 28 with 2182 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:25 - Apr 28 by majorraglan

That’s exactly what I thought, the subs bench is very limited on quality.

Tammy cannot play against his parent club. It could be a long afternoon, but maybe we will get a bit of luck..........

It would be nice to think so, but not with Moss as Ref.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:34 - Apr 28 with 2165 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ki gives the ball away to let them score.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:34 - Apr 28 with 2150 viewsMorganator100

that was all down to Mawson and two poor passes out of defence putting his midfield under pressure.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:35 - Apr 28 with 2127 viewsMrSwerve

Here we go boys.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:35 - Apr 28 with 2102 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Some on here were happy for us to keep King permanently. It's hilarious. He'd be playing U23 football until a bottom half Championship team picked him up in the Summer if we hadn't of stepped in, yet here here is starting for us.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:36 - Apr 28 with 2093 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:34 - Apr 28 by Morganator100

that was all down to Mawson and two poor passes out of defence putting his midfield under pressure.

King must also carry some blame as he has been left behind by the scorer, who he was supposed to be marking.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:36 - Apr 28 with 2068 viewsGroo

I've honestly thought we're going down for a few weeks now.

At least we know McBurnie can score in the Championship.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:38 - Apr 28 with 2023 viewstheloneranger

What a poor attempt of a tackle by Ki on Hazard

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:39 - Apr 28 with 1995 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:34 - Apr 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Ki gives the ball away to let them score.

It was Andy King who fkd up.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:39 - Apr 28 with 1974 viewsburty

1-0 down already
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:40 - Apr 28 with 1954 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:36 - Apr 28 by AnotherJohn

King must also carry some blame as he has been left behind by the scorer, who he was supposed to be marking.

Yes King also at fault with poor control and tracking back but it was a needless pass. He'd seconds before given Clucas a poor pass under pressure.

Bar that we have started well.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:41 - Apr 28 with 1916 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:39 - Apr 28 by Captain_Sham

It was Andy King who fkd up.

Not originally.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:42 - Apr 28 with 1890 viewsSmellyplumz

Pathetic goal to give away

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:43 - Apr 28 with 1870 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Moss already affecting play, that was a definite foul on Mawson.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:43 - Apr 28 with 1869 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:41 - Apr 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Not originally.

Bollocks. You just have an irrational vendetta.

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024