Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
keefe/penny verdict 19:07 - Apr 30 with 20258 viewsexhmrc1

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/former-swansea-city-directors-clai
keefe/penny verdict on 11:47 - May 2 with 3182 viewsUxbridge

keefe/penny verdict on 11:18 - May 2 by Darran

Yes that’ll be it Andrew and whilst you’re here I doubt I’m the only one thinking here you are on Planet Swans trying to be clever when you could be commenting on the verdict as part of the Trust Board instead.

A delight as ever Darren.

The views of the Trust board regarding Jenkins are well known and well publicised and the Americans have backed their man. You can refer back to the new years eve statement on that score.

I am sure the Trust will be making public comment in the very near future, although such things should be chosen carefully given what is happening on the pitch over the next 11 days.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

keefe/penny verdict on 12:34 - May 2 with 3117 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 11:18 - May 2 by Darran

Yes that’ll be it Andrew and whilst you’re here I doubt I’m the only one thinking here you are on Planet Swans trying to be clever when you could be commenting on the verdict as part of the Trust Board instead.

Oh I think you were the only one as you were the only one he made an absolute kunt out of.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

keefe/penny verdict on 13:41 - May 2 with 3019 viewsDarran

keefe/penny verdict on 12:34 - May 2 by TheResurrection

Oh I think you were the only one as you were the only one he made an absolute kunt out of.

Nah that’s highly unlikely but I’m glad you’re a big fan of the Trust again anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

keefe/penny verdict on 18:02 - May 2 with 2920 viewsHighjack

keefe/penny verdict on 10:49 - May 2 by TheResurrection

Back to the case...

This taken from the Case Documents

""Having seen and heard the evidence of Mr Jenkins we view it as improbable in the extreme that he was a party in a deliberate deception as alleged, and that the more likely explanation is simple error.”""

Now I understand everyone wanted to hear the exact opposite but that's from the Tribunal having been party to all the documentary evidence, claims and counter claims.

And that was their verdict.

The ones posting on here won't accept that because they simply wanted it to be the other way around.

That's the long and short of it

So he’s not deliberately deceptive, he’s just completely incompetent.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

keefe/penny verdict on 18:42 - May 2 with 2873 viewsSwanzay

keefe/penny verdict on 11:47 - May 2 by Uxbridge

A delight as ever Darren.

The views of the Trust board regarding Jenkins are well known and well publicised and the Americans have backed their man. You can refer back to the new years eve statement on that score.

I am sure the Trust will be making public comment in the very near future, although such things should be chosen carefully given what is happening on the pitch over the next 11 days.

Sorry to intervene, the silence from the Trust is deafening!
Where is the communication and transparency on things that really matter?
Referring Darran to a statement made in January when we are now in May speaks volumes...
keefe/penny verdict on 18:52 - May 2 with 2851 views3swan

So this was just an administrative error?

Just like this one?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-director

Dineen — who stood down as a director following the purchase of a majority shareholding of the club by American businessmen Levien and Kaplan in the summer - briefly rejoined the board last month after what has been described as an administrative error.

Multi million pound business
keefe/penny verdict on 19:04 - May 2 with 2828 viewsDarran

keefe/penny verdict on 18:42 - May 2 by Swanzay

Sorry to intervene, the silence from the Trust is deafening!
Where is the communication and transparency on things that really matter?
Referring Darran to a statement made in January when we are now in May speaks volumes...

Of course it is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

keefe/penny verdict on 19:49 - May 2 with 2773 viewsWingstandwood

keefe/penny verdict on 18:52 - May 2 by 3swan

So this was just an administrative error?

Just like this one?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-director

Dineen — who stood down as a director following the purchase of a majority shareholding of the club by American businessmen Levien and Kaplan in the summer - briefly rejoined the board last month after what has been described as an administrative error.

Multi million pound business

Now that administrative error b#llocks from the club is an all time classic for both inspiration and inclusion in any future upcoming football version of 'This Is Spinal Tap'. Put that one in the screenplay/script file along with having a failed roofing merchandise supplier disastrously p#ssing tens upon tens of millions of Pounds down the drain playing fantasy football as D.o.F in the Premier League of all places!

Now what I'd like to know is?

How did Dineen (*cough, cough, cough*) get accidently reinstated as a director for a club in the richest league in the world?..... Why was the paperwork accidently written and worded specifically for a Dineen reinstatement?..... How come it was accidently signed off?..... And not only that?..... How come it was accidently sent away also?..... And how come bearing in mind that stringent oversight is essential for both legal and administrative purposes, no one was actually wide awake enough to stop the (*cough, cough, cough*) bizarre cumulative chain of events in the first place?

*Caveat* I do sincerely hope that (*cough, cough, cough*) no flying pigs were seriously injured during the whole process?
[Post edited 2 May 2018 20:30]

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

keefe/penny verdict on 21:44 - May 2 with 2687 viewsmajorraglan

Transfer paperwork goes in late and resignation paperwork goes in early! And to think the club used to pride itself on being different to other clubs!
keefe/penny verdict on 22:41 - May 2 with 2644 viewsbonymine

keefe/penny verdict on 12:34 - May 2 by TheResurrection

You’ve got more faces than Big Ben you Sellout ‘Acquintance’ Chrissy ......

T2C .. on the payroll of Judas Jenkins 👎👎👎

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

keefe/penny verdict on 21:07 - Dec 6 with 1636 viewsbonymine

keefe/penny verdict on 22:41 - May 2 by bonymine

You’ve got more faces than Big Ben you Sellout ‘Acquintance’ Chrissy ......

T2C .. on the payroll of Judas Jenkins 👎👎👎

Any up to date views on this Chrissy ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024