Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
keefe/penny verdict 19:07 - Apr 30 with 20251 viewsexhmrc1

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/former-swansea-city-directors-clai
keefe/penny verdict on 15:46 - May 1 with 3314 viewsDarran

keefe/penny verdict on 15:32 - May 1 by TheResurrection

Together with Co Directors brought Swansea City from the bottom division to the top division and kept us there for 7 seasons and counting.

That's first class in my eyes.

Your posts are barking mad.

Of course it was first class but that was then and this is now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

keefe/penny verdict on 15:52 - May 1 with 3291 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

keefe/penny verdict on 15:23 - May 1 by TheResurrection

Yes but a clear case as any of winning a battle and losing a war.

Ask the two in question if they feel they've won.

Good grief!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

keefe/penny verdict on 16:45 - May 1 with 3220 viewsexhmrc1

The evidence shows 5% win constructive unfair dismissal claims so I guess they are delighted. Constructive dismissal claims can only be held by an employment tribunal whereas an unfair dismissal claim can be held there or the court. Constructive claims are for a maximum of 1 years wages whereas an unfair dismissal is open ended.
keefe/penny verdict on 17:01 - May 1 with 3197 viewsswanforthemoney

keefe/penny verdict on 12:30 - May 1 by QJumpingJack

Maybe an independent body appointed by the Premier League can fully investigate how our club is being run.
The alarm bells are ringing.

They waved through the Mendes - wolves connections. They don’t really want to interfere

I stand in the North Stand

keefe/penny verdict on 17:20 - May 1 with 3175 viewswaynekerr55

keefe/penny verdict on 11:00 - May 1 by Uxbridge

I'm not sure why you think the cash flow situation has changed one iota.

Badly worded - our previous owners didn't have sufficient backing to cover losses if it went tits up. Did/do the new owners? That's up for debate.

I will add I find it ludicrous that they all awarded themselves 100% pay rises despite nearly running the club into the ground with vanity purchases we couldn't afford.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

keefe/penny verdict on 17:25 - May 1 with 3160 viewsLoyal

keefe/penny verdict on 17:20 - May 1 by waynekerr55

Badly worded - our previous owners didn't have sufficient backing to cover losses if it went tits up. Did/do the new owners? That's up for debate.

I will add I find it ludicrous that they all awarded themselves 100% pay rises despite nearly running the club into the ground with vanity purchases we couldn't afford.

Fcking 2 year debate so far.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

keefe/penny verdict on 19:09 - May 1 with 3062 viewsswancity

keefe/penny verdict on 09:05 - May 1 by TheResurrection

They've just been exonerated of anything illegal in a court of law.

I need relation to the unfair dismissal case yes. By the skin of their teeth. But I was referring to other stuff. The Club sale being one.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

keefe/penny verdict on 21:51 - May 1 with 2936 viewsBloodyhills

Dineen and Jenkins are a couple of lying shysters it would seem.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

keefe/penny verdict on 22:01 - May 1 with 2916 viewsLoyal

keefe/penny verdict on 21:51 - May 1 by Bloodyhills

Dineen and Jenkins are a couple of lying shysters it would seem.

On the balance of probability ...
Or not.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

keefe/penny verdict on 01:41 - May 2 with 2817 viewsSlimer

keefe/penny verdict on 09:26 - May 1 by TheResurrection

Well they always are you thick kunt. There's always a reason why Company's need to submit reports of meetings. They have to, it's compulsory.

You'd be surprised what goes on.

The only statement that matters in all this is the one from the Club after the hearing which stands up for itself I noticed the other 2 declined to comment.

Yet the Planet Swans mafia are doing that for them, in bucket loads.

Some of you will only be truly happy when the Club implodes and we're left with nothing. Then the last 15 years can go down in history as the Glory Years part 2 and most of you will fack off back to garden centres on Saturday afternoon.

The Internets a piece of shit mostly.

Ay, and you're the biggest drippling kent on it.
keefe/penny verdict on 09:36 - May 2 with 2676 viewsVetchfielder

If , like the employment tribunal judge, anybody is of the view that it was series of administrative errors that resulted in these minutes being filed at Companies , let's look at what was involved :-

1. Somebody writes a set of minutes of a meeting that didn't take place. Why would anybody do that?
2. Somebody , possibly the same person, then gives those false minutes to Jenkins to sign - why would anybody do that?
3. Jenkins then signs a key corporate document , apparently without taking much notice what he was signing because of all the other sale issues that were going on. These are board meeting minutes mind, not a purchase order for players socks or printer paper.
4. Somebody then decides to file these false minutes with companies house.

That's a hell of a sequence of administrative errors and p1ss poor internal controls.

I do wonder though that if our unfair prejudice case ends up in court whether the judge in that case will also consider these to have been administrative errors.

Proud to have been one of the 231

keefe/penny verdict on 09:52 - May 2 with 2648 viewsDarran

keefe/penny verdict on 09:36 - May 2 by Vetchfielder

If , like the employment tribunal judge, anybody is of the view that it was series of administrative errors that resulted in these minutes being filed at Companies , let's look at what was involved :-

1. Somebody writes a set of minutes of a meeting that didn't take place. Why would anybody do that?
2. Somebody , possibly the same person, then gives those false minutes to Jenkins to sign - why would anybody do that?
3. Jenkins then signs a key corporate document , apparently without taking much notice what he was signing because of all the other sale issues that were going on. These are board meeting minutes mind, not a purchase order for players socks or printer paper.

That's a hell of a sequence of administrative errors and p1ss poor internal controls.

I do wonder though that if our unfair prejudice case ends up in court whether the judge in that case will also consider these to have been administrative errors.

From what I’m told there were people written into the minutes as being at the imaginary board that didn’t know they’d been mentioned in them too.

keefe/penny verdict on 09:56 - May 2 with 2640 viewsBLAZE

keefe/penny verdict on 09:52 - May 2 by Darran

From what I’m told there were people written into the minutes as being at the imaginary board that didn’t know they’d been mentioned in them too.

I honestly can't see how a person can remain in position after that. What else has been done that nobody knows about!?
keefe/penny verdict on 10:01 - May 2 with 2627 viewstheloneranger

Were those imaginary people there to make it a legitimate board meeting, a board meeting that didn't happen??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

keefe/penny verdict on 10:06 - May 2 with 2615 viewsJoe_bradshaw

keefe/penny verdict on 10:01 - May 2 by theloneranger

Were those imaginary people there to make it a legitimate board meeting, a board meeting that didn't happen??

You have to have a quorum at board meetings mun in order to abide by the rules.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

keefe/penny verdict on 10:08 - May 2 with 2613 viewsDarran

keefe/penny verdict on 10:01 - May 2 by theloneranger

Yes.

keefe/penny verdict on 10:37 - May 2 with 2575 viewsTheResurrection

Not really because the meeting did happen in July where. Jenkins told them they had to resign. I'd imagine the minutes/meeting resulted from that

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

keefe/penny verdict on 10:41 - May 2 with 2560 viewsUxbridge

By you being told, I assume you mean the Trust making several public statements to that effect?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

keefe/penny verdict on 10:44 - May 2 with 2552 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 10:41 - May 2 by Uxbridge

By you being told, I assume you mean the Trust making several public statements to that effect?

You'd think he'd be very careful what he writes on the internet just to make him look like some kind of ITK.

True scum

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

keefe/penny verdict on 10:49 - May 2 with 2539 viewsTheResurrection

Back to the case...

This taken from the Case Documents

""Having seen and heard the evidence of Mr Jenkins we view it as improbable in the extreme that he was a party in a deliberate deception as alleged, and that the more likely explanation is simple error.”""

Now I understand everyone wanted to hear the exact opposite but that's from the Tribunal having been party to all the documentary evidence, claims and counter claims.

And that was their verdict.

The ones posting on here won't accept that because they simply wanted it to be the other way around.

That's the long and short of it

keefe/penny verdict on 10:52 - May 2 with 2531 viewsDarran

keefe/penny verdict on 10:41 - May 2 by Uxbridge

No somebody else told me months ago.

keefe/penny verdict on 10:54 - May 2 with 2525 viewsDarran

keefe/penny verdict on 10:44 - May 2 by TheResurrection

You'd think he'd be very careful what he writes on the internet just to make him look like some kind of ITK.

True scum

Why do I need to be careful?

keefe/penny verdict on 11:07 - May 2 with 2502 viewsUxbridge

keefe/penny verdict on 10:52 - May 2 by Darran

No somebody else told me months ago.

They probably read the Trust statements too.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

keefe/penny verdict on 11:18 - May 2 with 2482 viewsDarran

keefe/penny verdict on 11:07 - May 2 by Uxbridge

They probably read the Trust statements too.

Yes that’ll be it Andrew and whilst you’re here I doubt I’m the only one thinking here you are on Planet Swans trying to be clever when you could be commenting on the verdict as part of the Trust Board instead.

keefe/penny verdict on 11:20 - May 2 with 2474 viewsShaky

Writing up minutes of meetings that never took place happens all the time in smaller companies with maybe one or two shareholders to approve accounts and minor things like that.

Making up minutes of board meetings in companies with £100+ million turnover that sack directors is a different matter altogether.

However, i think there may be a failure of the reporting to accurately convey the nature of events.

There may or may not have been a board meeting on 21st july when these people were sacked, but there was in effect a shareholders' meeting when the new Articles of Association were adopted in holding company that paved the way for the Kaplan takeover.

And all the directors serve at the pleasure of the shareholders, who had every right to remove any directors they fancied.

However, Kaplan equally had full control of any shareholders meeting once the deal went ahead. He could just as easily have convened a shareholders' meeting immediately after the closing of the deal, and sacked these two directors who were not even on the board of the holding company.

Instead Kaplan in effect got his lapdog Jenkins to do the dirty work for him, ensuring he would come out of the situation smelling of roses. Meanwhile Jenkins took the shit because he wanted the money (guarantee the future of the club and take it to the next level, Shirley?)

Tells you all you need to know about that relationship.
[Post edited 2 May 2018 11:26]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024