Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
keefe/penny verdict 19:07 - Apr 30 with 20257 viewsexhmrc1

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/former-swansea-city-directors-clai
keefe/penny verdict on 20:39 - Apr 30 with 3022 viewstheloneranger

keefe/penny verdict on 20:25 - Apr 30 by PozuelosSideys

Yep. Im aware of unfair dismissals etc and the legislation around it. Have been part of a TUPE many years ago so its a sensitive subject ;)

We can only guess as to their motives, although im inclined to agree with you on that, but my gut feeling is this outcome is pretty bad for the club (couldnt care less about those on the Board etc). Given the rest of the items were thrown out, it will affect any compensatory payments and imo will be nominal.

Reading that article though, are Jenkins, Dineen, Levien and Kaplan still 'fit and proper'? I would like to think the Trust are asking probing questions too..

A glove and a lubricated finger to do the probing??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

keefe/penny verdict on 20:40 - Apr 30 with 3016 viewsHuntsJack

Steve Penny was banned from the stadium by Huw Jenkins when they dared to raise their concerns
keefe/penny verdict on 20:42 - Apr 30 with 3008 viewsPozuelosSideys

keefe/penny verdict on 20:39 - Apr 30 by theloneranger

A glove and a lubricated finger to do the probing??

Only a finger? You are a gentleman Sir. That lot need the whole fist.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

keefe/penny verdict on 20:45 - Apr 30 with 2991 viewsvetchonian

And still some on here will continue to Defend Huw.
He is worse than Petty in my eyes.....all that guff about how the club was safeguarded when they took over only to go and sell us out to what appear to be a right bunch of charlatans all in the interest of lining his own pocket

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

keefe/penny verdict on 20:46 - Apr 30 with 2990 viewstheloneranger

keefe/penny verdict on 20:42 - Apr 30 by PozuelosSideys

Only a finger? You are a gentleman Sir. That lot need the whole fist.

Ok, a hedgehog without lubricant 😂😂

keefe/penny verdict on 20:48 - Apr 30 with 2985 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

keefe/penny verdict on 20:45 - Apr 30 by vetchonian

And still some on here will continue to Defend Huw.
He is worse than Petty in my eyes.....all that guff about how the club was safeguarded when they took over only to go and sell us out to what appear to be a right bunch of charlatans all in the interest of lining his own pocket

At least Petty was transparent.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

keefe/penny verdict on 21:08 - Apr 30 with 2929 viewsOldjack

keefe/penny verdict on 20:48 - Apr 30 by JACKMANANDBOY

At least Petty was transparent.

Right ,will we the fans have to indirectly pay for their lies and fraud ?,if so this is disgraceful and should never happen ,in fact there should be criminal charges brought against the culprits who have lied

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

keefe/penny verdict on 21:11 - Apr 30 with 2918 viewsQJumpingJack

Lets see if the national press pick up on this story. The Americans won't want further bad PR.

Very sad times for the club and fans.
Login to get fewer ads

keefe/penny verdict on 21:50 - Apr 30 with 2814 viewsPrivate_Partz

keefe/penny verdict on 19:24 - Apr 30 by theloneranger

So they never checked Pinnochio's nose when he was giving evidence!!

It added: “Having seen and heard the evidence of Mr Jenkins we view it as improbable in the extreme that he was a party in a deliberate deception as alleged, and that the more likely explanation is simple error.”

Am i reading this correctly?
They trying to get their friends out of the club to allow the sale to go though.
They make up a story about PL rules. This fails so they play on the heartstrings by saying litigation from The Yanks could follow creating expense for the club.
When that fails they file documents 2 weeks later with CH stating incorrectly both had resigned regardless.
Despite all this the beak then thought this was done in error?
I bet many a crook would love to be up before such a judge.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2018 21:51]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

keefe/penny verdict on 22:03 - Apr 30 with 2775 viewsQJumpingJack

bring back Thompson and Cullis
keefe/penny verdict on 22:07 - Apr 30 with 2757 viewsHuntsJack

keefe/penny verdict on 21:50 - Apr 30 by Private_Partz

They trying to get their friends out of the club to allow the sale to go though.
They make up a story about PL rules. This fails so they play on the heartstrings by saying litigation from The Yanks could follow creating expense for the club.
When that fails they file documents 2 weeks later with CH stating incorrectly both had resigned regardless.

You got it. And there more....
keefe/penny verdict on 22:09 - Apr 30 with 2750 viewstheloneranger

Pinnochio looking all bashful and innocent in the witness box, hand over his face so the judge couldn't see his nose growing.

keefe/penny verdict on 22:23 - Apr 30 with 2710 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 19:59 - Apr 30 by londonlisa2001

They did win it.

They won very little and wasted a lot of their time.

Whether people want to keep looking for more and more sticks to beat the Club with, it has a right who to employ and who not to. We've all been in situations where our jobs have been at risk or going.

Unfair dismissal, fine, that happens all the time in life.

Fraud. Not guilty

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

keefe/penny verdict on 22:28 - Apr 30 with 2697 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 20:17 - Apr 30 by londonlisa2001

There was a claim for unfair dismissal and other subsidiary claims around that. They won the claim for unfair dismissal.

The compensation has yet to be decided as far as I can see. There are caps in place for compensation under law which I'm sure they were aware of. I don't imagine they brought the case for monetary reasons but more as a point of principle.

Maybe they felt they were owed more from the millions of dollars that were suddenly appearing

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

keefe/penny verdict on 22:43 - Apr 30 with 2651 viewsPrivate_Partz

keefe/penny verdict on 22:23 - Apr 30 by TheResurrection

Whether people want to keep looking for more and more sticks to beat the Club with, it has a right who to employ and who not to. We've all been in situations where our jobs have been at risk or going.

Fraud. Not guilty

You were the judge! . I claim my fiver ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

keefe/penny verdict on 22:52 - Apr 30 with 2624 viewsswan65split

keefe/penny verdict on 23:07 - Apr 30 with 2596 viewsswanforthemoney

keefe/penny verdict on 20:17 - Apr 30 by londonlisa2001

There was a claim for unfair dismissal and other subsidiary claims around that. They won the claim for unfair dismissal.

The compensation has yet to be decided as far as I can see. There are caps in place for compensation under law which I'm sure they were aware of. I don't imagine they brought the case for monetary reasons but more as a point of principle.

No cap if they had proved age discrimination, but they lost that one. That’s why they would have put the age discrimination claim in there.

I stand in the North Stand

keefe/penny verdict on 23:18 - Apr 30 with 2561 viewsswancity

Fraud. Not guilty

Unfair dismissal..fine?

Not really. Think about it for a moment. And the way it happened. It's symptomatic of the way things are going. The lies, the cheating, the sly way things are being done. Two men who have done so much for our Club are tossed to one side. They sue the club and rightly win the case. It's not fine. Far from it. It's embarrassing and a disgrace. As was the preparation of documentation to try to substantiate meetings which never took place. Sounds familiar, there's a theme developing here.

Fine? Not at all.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

keefe/penny verdict on 23:35 - Apr 30 with 2521 viewsmax936

keefe/penny verdict on 20:25 - Apr 30 by PozuelosSideys

Yep. Im aware of unfair dismissals etc and the legislation around it. Have been part of a TUPE many years ago so its a sensitive subject ;)

We can only guess as to their motives, although im inclined to agree with you on that, but my gut feeling is this outcome is pretty bad for the club (couldnt care less about those on the Board etc). Given the rest of the items were thrown out, it will affect any compensatory payments and imo will be nominal.

Reading that article though, are Jenkins, Dineen, Levien and Kaplan still 'fit and proper'? I would like to think the Trust are asking probing questions too..

The Trust not a chance in hell in my opinion they won’t want to rock any boats.
The whole thing stinks, along with many other things over the last few yrs and probably longer.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

keefe/penny verdict on 23:52 - Apr 30 with 2497 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 21:11 - Apr 30 by QJumpingJack

Lets see if the national press pick up on this story. The Americans won't want further bad PR.

Very sad times for the club and fans.

Why would they, it's a low interest nothing story.

keefe/penny verdict on 23:58 - Apr 30 with 2489 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 23:18 - Apr 30 by swancity

Unfair dismissal..fine?

Not really. Think about it for a moment. And the way it happened. It's symptomatic of the way things are going. The lies, the cheating, the sly way things are being done. Two men who have done so much for our Club are tossed to one side. They sue the club and rightly win the case. It's not fine. Far from it. It's embarrassing and a disgrace. As was the preparation of documentation to try to substantiate meetings which never took place. Sounds familiar, there's a theme developing here.

Fine? Not at all.

But it is. It's a tiny story in the history of the Club. There were a lot of allegations brought before the Beak and the only thing they upheld was that the club didn't offer a consultation period and follow employment regulations in ending an employers tenure.

It's once again much ado about nothing but the usual suspects are making mountains out of molehills.

It's just the way it's going to be from now on.

keefe/penny verdict on 00:01 - May 1 with 2482 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 23:58 - Apr 30 by TheResurrection

But it is. It's a tiny story in the history of the Club. There were a lot of allegations brought before the Beak and the only thing they upheld was that the club didn't offer a consultation period and follow employment regulations in ending an employers tenure.

It's once again much ado about nothing but the usual suspects are making mountains out of molehills.

It's just the way it's going to be from now on.

It's a pity some of you don't show the same respect to another employee of the Club, Wayne Routledge. A lot of you don't want the same sentimentality shown there

Faux outrage.

OUTRAGED.....

OUTRAGEOUS!!!
Bunch of old women

keefe/penny verdict on 03:14 - May 1 with 2414 viewsDippy

keefe/penny verdict on 00:01 - May 1 by TheResurrection

It's a pity some of you don't show the same respect to another employee of the Club, Wayne Routledge. A lot of you don't want the same sentimentality shown there

Faux outrage.

OUTRAGED.....

OUTRAGEOUS!!!
Bunch of old women

Wayne Routledge gets paid in millions.. it's a bit different to two -100k a year employees.

100k a year on the world average is rather decent, and In the worlds 20%.. but inflation costs and living standards take huge chunks out of 100k salaries.. when you calculate it all together.. someone who earns -100k a year is simply in the "average" humans stratosphere by mere 5% advantages.

Wayne Routledge is in the world's 10%.. the gap of living standards between someone at 20% to 10% is around 60-80% difference.

What I'm trying to get at here.. there's a HUGE difference between Routledge getting the boot than the other guys..

And when you put performance to income.. Routledge is very average in that department.

The gap is so ridiculous, you have Dr's shaking their head every day..

Could be worse, could be me.. show's ability in the Jedi 0.01% of the world's population.. yet people talk to me as if I'm some sort of inconsequential non entity.. Lionel Messi doesn't do some of the stuff I do on times.. they just dismiss me as a myth & fantasy.

Poll: Cooper Out

keefe/penny verdict on 05:20 - May 1 with 2392 viewsBobby_Fischer

Oh shit SCSA will be all over this can you confirm big phillip?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

keefe/penny verdict on 08:30 - May 1 with 2257 viewscostalotta

Fraud. Not guilty

I don’t think they were beating the club per se, even though th it’s the club that would foot any bill. Looks from where I am it was about them defending themselves and what was perceived as their actions, when they were not. That’s personal and I’m sure you would do the same? That should tell you something.

Little by little Huw is being found out for what he really is. Some of us have known for quite a while. When all is done that is what he will be remembered for as that what people are like. They rarely remember the positive but will always remember the negative.

No amount is f defending Huw by trying to deflect on to the club will help him. It’s a slippery slope for now and he’s sliding. As the saying goes ‘no smoke without fire’ . This one is starting to blaze!
[Post edited 1 May 2018 8:49]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024