Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
keefe/penny verdict 19:07 - Apr 30 with 20252 viewsexhmrc1

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/former-swansea-city-directors-clai
keefe/penny verdict on 08:42 - May 1 with 2218 viewsswancity

keefe/penny verdict on 23:58 - Apr 30 by TheResurrection

But it is. It's a tiny story in the history of the Club. There were a lot of allegations brought before the Beak and the only thing they upheld was that the club didn't offer a consultation period and follow employment regulations in ending an employers tenure.

It's once again much ado about nothing but the usual suspects are making mountains out of molehills.

It's just the way it's going to be from now on.

Not really Chris. I think you're underestimating the seriousness of the underhanded, possibly illegal shenanigans of certain people over the past few years. You even seem to be giving them your full backing which I personally find incredulous. Sometimes people will lie and bully their way past anything and anybody that stands in their way regardless of the past and what they've done. Several examples of this sadly....

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

keefe/penny verdict on 08:54 - May 1 with 2183 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

keefe/penny verdict on 23:58 - Apr 30 by TheResurrection

But it is. It's a tiny story in the history of the Club. There were a lot of allegations brought before the Beak and the only thing they upheld was that the club didn't offer a consultation period and follow employment regulations in ending an employers tenure.

It's once again much ado about nothing but the usual suspects are making mountains out of molehills.

It's just the way it's going to be from now on.

Well if the future is about shafting long term friends and colleagues for personal gain, that is a very sad state of affairs.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

keefe/penny verdict on 09:00 - May 1 with 2177 viewsDarran

keefe/penny verdict on 08:42 - May 1 by swancity

Not really Chris. I think you're underestimating the seriousness of the underhanded, possibly illegal shenanigans of certain people over the past few years. You even seem to be giving them your full backing which I personally find incredulous. Sometimes people will lie and bully their way past anything and anybody that stands in their way regardless of the past and what they've done. Several examples of this sadly....

The fact that board minutes were written up in anticipation of a future board meeting should say it all to everyone,except The Res of course who obviously can’t see that as it’s a bit dark up Jenkins arse.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

keefe/penny verdict on 09:02 - May 1 with 2176 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 03:14 - May 1 by Dippy

Wayne Routledge gets paid in millions.. it's a bit different to two -100k a year employees.

100k a year on the world average is rather decent, and In the worlds 20%.. but inflation costs and living standards take huge chunks out of 100k salaries.. when you calculate it all together.. someone who earns -100k a year is simply in the "average" humans stratosphere by mere 5% advantages.

Wayne Routledge is in the world's 10%.. the gap of living standards between someone at 20% to 10% is around 60-80% difference.

What I'm trying to get at here.. there's a HUGE difference between Routledge getting the boot than the other guys..

And when you put performance to income.. Routledge is very average in that department.

The gap is so ridiculous, you have Dr's shaking their head every day..

Could be worse, could be me.. show's ability in the Jedi 0.01% of the world's population.. yet people talk to me as if I'm some sort of inconsequential non entity.. Lionel Messi doesn't do some of the stuff I do on times.. they just dismiss me as a myth & fantasy.

Mind how you go, Bach

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

keefe/penny verdict on 09:05 - May 1 with 2169 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 08:42 - May 1 by swancity

They've just been exonerated of anything illegal in a court of law.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

keefe/penny verdict on 09:06 - May 1 with 2167 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 09:00 - May 1 by Darran

The fact that board minutes were written up in anticipation of a future board meeting should say it all to everyone,except The Res of course who obviously can’t see that as it’s a bit dark up Jenkins arse.

Meetings that never really took place are common as fück in business.

keefe/penny verdict on 09:10 - May 1 with 2159 viewsDarran

keefe/penny verdict on 09:06 - May 1 by TheResurrection

Meetings that never really took place are common as fück in business.

Yes but these minutes were written up for a specific reason weren’t they but like I said you and just about only you can’t see that can you?

keefe/penny verdict on 09:19 - May 1 with 2142 viewswaynekerr55

I know I've over stepped the mark in the past, but now that the dust has settled does anyone really believe that this deal would have been stopped if it was transparent? The accounts were on the brink cashflow wise, we didn't really have an option. I may be a huge advocate of the Trust, but they appear to have allowed the cashflow issue (bar challenging the 100% pay rises pre sale) to occur.

Huw et al. deserved to cash in, the way they did it was completely underhand (IMO). It didn't have to end this way.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

keefe/penny verdict on 09:26 - May 1 with 2121 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 09:10 - May 1 by Darran

Yes but these minutes were written up for a specific reason weren’t they but like I said you and just about only you can’t see that can you?

Well they always are you thick kunt. There's always a reason why Company's need to submit reports of meetings. They have to, it's compulsory.

You'd be surprised what goes on.

The only statement that matters in all this is the one from the Club after the hearing which stands up for itself I noticed the other 2 declined to comment.

Yet the Planet Swans mafia are doing that for them, in bucket loads.

Some of you will only be truly happy when the Club implodes and we're left with nothing. Then the last 15 years can go down in history as the Glory Years part 2 and most of you will fack off back to garden centres on Saturday afternoon.

The Internets a piece of shit mostly.

keefe/penny verdict on 09:28 - May 1 with 2118 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 09:19 - May 1 by waynekerr55

I know I've over stepped the mark in the past, but now that the dust has settled does anyone really believe that this deal would have been stopped if it was transparent? The accounts were on the brink cashflow wise, we didn't really have an option. I may be a huge advocate of the Trust, but they appear to have allowed the cashflow issue (bar challenging the 100% pay rises pre sale) to occur.

Huw et al. deserved to cash in, the way they did it was completely underhand (IMO). It didn't have to end this way.

This is a fair post and yes they did deserve to cash in and yes they didn't make a good job of it. They've let people down and tarnished their reputations.

But we knew all that.

We know all that.

That's history but idiots just want to rake it over and over and over again until there'll be nothing left of SCFC.

keefe/penny verdict on 09:30 - May 1 with 2116 viewsDarran

“Huw et al. deserved to cash in, the way they did it was completely underhand (IMO). It didn't have to end this way“

I absolutely agree.
The way it was done,the people they sold to,absolutely shocking.

keefe/penny verdict on 09:31 - May 1 with 2112 viewsDarran

keefe/penny verdict on 09:26 - May 1 by TheResurrection

Well they always are you thick kunt. There's always a reason why Company's need to submit reports of meetings. They have to, it's compulsory.

The only statement that matters in all this is the one from the Club after the hearing which stands up for itself I noticed the other 2 declined to comment.

Some of you will only be truly happy when the Club implodes and we're left with nothing. Then the last 15 years can go down in history as the Glory Years part 2 and most of you will fack off back to garden centres on Saturday afternoon.

Yes,when the club implodes it’ll be the fault of Planet Swans.

keefe/penny verdict on 09:38 - May 1 with 2106 viewswaynekerr55

keefe/penny verdict on 09:28 - May 1 by TheResurrection

This is a fair post and yes they did deserve to cash in and yes they didn't make a good job of it. They've let people down and tarnished their reputations.

But we knew all that.

We know all that.

That's history but idiots just want to rake it over and over and over again until there'll be nothing left of SCFC.

I think I've gone through the whole myriad of emotions through this. It's just a mess. For me, I hope we stay up and the remaining sellers do the honourable thing and walk in the summer.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

keefe/penny verdict on 10:01 - May 1 with 2083 viewscostalotta

keefe/penny verdict on 09:26 - May 1 by TheResurrection

We’re fans ! We’re stakeholder, we have opinions, different ones. That’s all good and so it should be. But none of us want to see the club implode as you seem to suggest?

Just because someone doesn’t agree with you on a particular topic it doesn’t mean anything other than they disageee with you.

The last 15 years would not have been possible without the fans. The board made some sound decisions yes but without the fans turning up and supprting the club, the vision and progression year on year we would not have had those glory years. You seem to forget that part?
keefe/penny verdict on 10:22 - May 1 with 2057 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 10:01 - May 1 by costalotta

We’re fans ! We’re stakeholder, we have opinions, different ones. That’s all good and so it should be. But none of us want to see the club implode as you seem to suggest?

Just because someone doesn’t agree with you on a particular topic it doesn’t mean anything other than they disageee with you.

The last 15 years would not have been possible without the fans. The board made some sound decisions yes but without the fans turning up and supprting the club, the vision and progression year on year we would not have had those glory years. You seem to forget that part?

Mate. You've missed the point spectacularly.

Opinions are fine. Sensible people can sift through the guff.

But this has been an ongoing campaign which can't be good for the future of our Club.

It's happened, we need to look after the future, not moan about the past, and a very fleeting past at that.

keefe/penny verdict on 10:30 - May 1 with 2043 viewsDarran

keefe/penny verdict on 10:22 - May 1 by TheResurrection

But this has been an ongoing campaign which can't be good for the future of our Club.

It's happened, we need to look after the future, not moan about the past, and a very fleeting past at that.

How can it be an ongoing campaign when it’s been less than 24 hours since this particular subject broke you dull cuÅ„t?

It broke yesterday evening and last and this morning people are taking about it and you want to cover it up.

keefe/penny verdict on 10:45 - May 1 with 2016 viewscostalotta

keefe/penny verdict on 10:22 - May 1 by TheResurrection

I’m not so sure I have. Explain how?

Your only as strong as your weakest but the limit of that strength is your leader. Huw hit his limit years ago. And he got found out. Good leaders know when and who to delegate too. Massive weakness in Huw right there. The mistake he’s made is tried ever since then to cover things up. It’s a shame really as he could have gone out on a high. But instead of being remembered fondly will be remembered Badly. Now, you can believe what you want. Many don’t agree with you it seems and that’s fine but you’d be wise to accept it that disagreement is not conflict.

I’ve not met any swans fan that wants the rack ruin you seem to speak of, in fact all want the best for the club. We have different views of what that is and again that’s fine It’s you I’m afraid that’s seems to be in the minority and missing the point.
[Post edited 1 May 2018 10:49]
keefe/penny verdict on 10:47 - May 1 with 2011 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 10:30 - May 1 by Darran

How can it be an ongoing campaign when it’s been less than 24 hours since this particular subject broke you dull cuÅ„t?

It broke yesterday evening and last and this morning people are taking about it and you want to cover it up.

This particular case has been going on for months. Nigh on a year
But this is just one aspect

There's daily posts about the past, in between the scum ones from you that no one should forget.

Also, you haven't got a facking clue what you you're talking about so it's best dullards like you bow out anyway

keefe/penny verdict on 10:58 - May 1 with 1993 viewsJackUlation

keefe/penny verdict on 10:47 - May 1 by TheResurrection

There's daily posts about the past, in between the scum ones from you that no one should forget.

Also, you haven't got a facking clue what you you're talking about so it's best dullards like you bow out anyway

temperature rising , looks like someone has pricked a nerve
keefe/penny verdict on 11:00 - May 1 with 1987 viewsUxbridge

I'm not sure why you think the cash flow situation has changed one iota.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

keefe/penny verdict on 11:01 - May 1 with 1984 viewsDarran

keefe/penny verdict on 10:47 - May 1 by TheResurrection

Yes but this particular thread and topic has been going on for less than 24 hours and all you want to do is shut it down.

Strange that eh?

keefe/penny verdict on 11:02 - May 1 with 1981 viewsPrivate_Partz

keefe/penny verdict on 10:58 - May 1 by JackUlation

temperature rising , looks like someone has pricked a nerve

He tends to take time off, comes back all polite, then goes off on one very quickly again and so the cycle continues....
Only joking, all views are welcomed :-) ....even if I cant fathom out this one.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

keefe/penny verdict on 12:01 - May 1 with 1920 viewsTheResurrection

keefe/penny verdict on 11:02 - May 1 by Private_Partz

He tends to take time off, comes back all polite, then goes off on one very quickly again and so the cycle continues....
Only joking, all views are welcomed :-) ....even if I cant fathom out this one.

Not hard to fathom out, my 12 week old baby could get it.

Unity is pretty important in any football club.

keefe/penny verdict on 12:06 - May 1 with 1911 viewscostalotta

keefe/penny verdict on 12:01 - May 1 by TheResurrection

Not hard to fathom out, my 12 week old baby could get it.

Unity is pretty important in any football club.

100% spot on. But unity is a majority...always.
keefe/penny verdict on 12:08 - May 1 with 1909 viewsMoscowJack

I've been following this one quite closely and it does stink!

It should have been a very simple case of either the sellers or the Club taking them both to one side and agreeing a sensible sum (12 month salaries as a pay off, a generous bonus on top to make it sweeter and seats for life) then moving on.

Greed (and maybe a bit of ego) from both sides took hold and it's made our club look small and petty again.

Jenkins is an extremely lucky man that the judge believed his stories of "accidentally" removing them as Directors as he would be in deep sh!t otherwise.

Once this season ends, whatever happens, it's time for HJ to go. We're slowly sinking closer and closer to the drop, whilst losing every little bit of the 'old Swans' (in terms of playing style, off the pitch engagement with the fans and so much more) but I would rather we looked back and remembered him for what he did for 10-12 years rather than the crap we've had for the past 4+.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024