Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's get radical 10:08 - May 10 with 3479 viewsProfessor

Yaya Toure in as player/manager

Anyone else with left field/barmy ideas?
Let's get radical on 10:11 - May 10 with 2924 viewsTheResurrection

Good thread, much needed.

Let's throw some more names out there.

Lampard
Van Bronkhorst
Arteta
Rangel?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Let's get radical on 10:11 - May 10 with 2926 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw Jenkins as manager. Oh, hang on...
Let's get radical on 10:16 - May 10 with 2902 viewsHighjack

Let's get radical on 10:11 - May 10 by WarwickHunt

He already is.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Let's get radical on 10:18 - May 10 with 2882 viewsmagicdaps10

Arteta is a good call.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Let's get radical on 10:22 - May 10 with 2856 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Toshack

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Let's get radical on 10:25 - May 10 with 2839 viewsHighjack

Let’s be honest with ourselves, it’s not going to be a big name, it’s going to be the cheapest possible option.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see someone like Steve Clarke approached. Would be cheap and has done a ridiculously good job at Kilmarnock.

Probably wouldn’t be enough of a yes man for Huw though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Let's get radical on 10:34 - May 10 with 2801 viewsomarjack

Too bad Steven Gerrard is with Rangers now..tsk tsk..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Let's get radical on 10:39 - May 10 with 2782 viewsCopaMundial

We need a manager who knows his way around the Championship, not another footballing messiah who’s going to restore the Mythical “ Swansea Way”. The reason we are in the current mess we find ourselves in is partly down to the pretentious attitude of some of our fans.

I’ve followed the club for forty five years and apart from a few seasons of quality football there’s never been a Swansea Way, unless you mean feckin things up time after time.

Because of our precious footballing principles we’ve been relegated from a bang average Premiership and ended up with a side not good enough for this league and one not good enough for the Championship either.

Maybe an Allardyce, Pullis or Pearson might have kept us up , but hey some fans would rather have had their eyes plucked out by a crow with a blunt beak than watch the so called hoofball they serve up, it’s quite ironic that that is exactly what we’ve been watching in recent times under the stewardship of several so called football purists.
Login to get fewer ads

Let's get radical on 10:44 - May 10 with 2752 viewsTreforys_Jack

Need a few players to put a foot in , we've been sadly lacking in that dept for a good few seasons. Maybe Bartley can come good.
Let's get radical on 10:47 - May 10 with 2740 viewsparkside

Let's get radical on 10:11 - May 10 by WarwickHunt

Warwick mate! How are you pal? I won't be coming back to Swansea next year with the Manchester oil barrons after all. Having said that, Cardiff is an hour closer on the train. Ciao, baby. To the OP, there's a difference between radical and delusion. Yaya? you couldn't afford his cakes. Dream on.
Let's get radical on 10:47 - May 10 with 2740 viewsLeonWasGod

Let's go full European - Schteve McClaren anyone?
Let's get radical on 10:47 - May 10 with 2738 viewssplJack

Jaap Stam would be my choice.

Recent championship experience and looks to play out from the back. SWANSEA WAY
Let's get radical on 10:47 - May 10 with 2736 viewsmagicdaps10

Let's get radical on 10:39 - May 10 by CopaMundial

We need a manager who knows his way around the Championship, not another footballing messiah who’s going to restore the Mythical “ Swansea Way”. The reason we are in the current mess we find ourselves in is partly down to the pretentious attitude of some of our fans.

I’ve followed the club for forty five years and apart from a few seasons of quality football there’s never been a Swansea Way, unless you mean feckin things up time after time.

Because of our precious footballing principles we’ve been relegated from a bang average Premiership and ended up with a side not good enough for this league and one not good enough for the Championship either.

Maybe an Allardyce, Pullis or Pearson might have kept us up , but hey some fans would rather have had their eyes plucked out by a crow with a blunt beak than watch the so called hoofball they serve up, it’s quite ironic that that is exactly what we’ve been watching in recent times under the stewardship of several so called football purists.

Dont agree with that.

The best football teams in the champ this year have been wolves and fulham.

One manager has no experience in the champ and the other 12 months, throw in Rodgers who failed there before coming to us.

Its all about getting the right fit in the style we want to play. We need to try and put the foundations back in place to try and get us playing football again.

We need to revert back to the 4-5-1. Playing with wingers and a creator in the pocket

Let's get radical on 10:49 - May 10 with 2723 viewsomarjack

Hey guys! there is that new undertaker looking guy who just saved Reading from relegation..Paul Clement something..definitely worth a look at.

Let's get radical on 10:56 - May 10 with 2685 viewsCopaMundial

Let's get radical on 10:47 - May 10 by magicdaps10

Dont agree with that.

The best football teams in the champ this year have been wolves and fulham.

One manager has no experience in the champ and the other 12 months, throw in Rodgers who failed there before coming to us.

Its all about getting the right fit in the style we want to play. We need to try and put the foundations back in place to try and get us playing football again.

We need to revert back to the 4-5-1. Playing with wingers and a creator in the pocket

You conveniently left out a certain manager plying his trade forty miles east of Swansea.
Wolves were backed by a rich owner and the last time I looked Fulham had only made the playoffs, the same as Villa, Boro and Derby ( Bruce, Pullis and Rowett )
Let's get radical on 11:12 - May 10 with 2622 viewsmagicdaps10

I totally hear where your coming from but for me we need to get back and do it fresh......that is my hope.

Think we need to be brave going into the new season. We will keep a nucleus....Naughton, Roberts, Olsson, VDH, Bartley, Carroll, Clucas, Dyer, Fer. The backbone is solid enough but we all know what we need to add and I feel a young forward thinking guy is needed over a steady Eddie.

We dont want to fall into a trap of just being another relegated team going for the safe option.

I personally like the idea of Arteta. Young and has spent a while with Pep, knows the English market and will certainly know the Spanish market.

Let's get radical on 11:45 - May 10 with 2558 viewsBirchgrovejack

Let's get radical on 11:12 - May 10 by magicdaps10

I totally hear where your coming from but for me we need to get back and do it fresh......that is my hope.

Think we need to be brave going into the new season. We will keep a nucleus....Naughton, Roberts, Olsson, VDH, Bartley, Carroll, Clucas, Dyer, Fer. The backbone is solid enough but we all know what we need to add and I feel a young forward thinking guy is needed over a steady Eddie.

We dont want to fall into a trap of just being another relegated team going for the safe option.

I personally like the idea of Arteta. Young and has spent a while with Pep, knows the English market and will certainly know the Spanish market.

And would certainly get a few man citeh reserve or youngsters in on Loan.
Let's get radical on 11:46 - May 10 with 2548 viewsomarjack

Let's get radical on 11:45 - May 10 by Birchgrovejack

And would certainly get a few man citeh reserve or youngsters in on Loan.

Patrick Roberts! "shrugs"

Let's get radical on 11:48 - May 10 with 2538 viewsswanjackal

I have just began producing my own custom ranges of cravats, so Paul Tisdale finally reaching the club would be my choice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Let's get radical on 11:49 - May 10 with 2537 viewsjack247

We need to sort a director of football out first. All of our recent managers have been handicapped by having lopsided squads to work with
Let's get radical on 12:05 - May 10 with 2482 viewsSTID2017

Let's get radical on 10:22 - May 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Toshack

John or Cameron ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Let's get radical on 13:45 - May 10 with 2388 viewsYossarian

As per my thread ‘The Way Forward’:
DOF- John Toshack, Glen Hoddle, Brian Flynn, Michael Laudrup
British Manager priority and ambitious and hungry: Craig Bellamy, Frank Lampard, Gary Neville and Paul Scholes duo,

My choice would be Toshack as DOF with complete control over all footballing matters and responsibility to mentor the young manager, Craig Bellamy.

Take cover....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Let's get radical on 16:56 - May 10 with 2290 viewsWarwickHunt

Let's get radical on 10:47 - May 10 by parkside

Warwick mate! How are you pal? I won't be coming back to Swansea next year with the Manchester oil barrons after all. Having said that, Cardiff is an hour closer on the train. Ciao, baby. To the OP, there's a difference between radical and delusion. Yaya? you couldn't afford his cakes. Dream on.

Where have you been?

PM'd you.
Let's get radical on 16:59 - May 10 with 2271 viewsshandyjack

anyone but Coleman!!!

But i wouldn't mind seeing Cam Toshack with Curtis as a number 2.

What i don't want is someone from the merry go round ala Holloway or M.McCarthy

Poll: Expectation for the season

Let's get radical on 22:00 - May 10 with 2113 viewsYossarian

Let's get radical on 16:59 - May 10 by shandyjack

anyone but Coleman!!!

But i wouldn't mind seeing Cam Toshack with Curtis as a number 2.

What i don't want is someone from the merry go round ala Holloway or M.McCarthy

Toshack DOF and Bellamy and Hartson kicking ass!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024