Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF 22:29 - May 10 with 5311 viewsAngelRangelQS

Jenkins position not under threat but he may take a step back from the football stuff

Financial position “robust” and most players have relegation release clauses

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/05/10/swansea-want-young-head-coach-re

Apologies if Ferdy
[Post edited 10 May 2018 22:30]
Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 22:33 - May 10 with 5257 viewspeenemunde

Leon Britton
Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 22:36 - May 10 with 5221 viewsBLAZE

What the f*ck is his purpose if we have a DOF and Head Coach running the football side, and Pearlman running the commercial? And at 500k a year? F*ck that. F*CK OFF.
Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 22:40 - May 10 with 5157 viewsjacksfullaces

so jenkins is already in control of our next steps. this is a *&((kin disgrace. now I'm angry.
Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 22:41 - May 10 with 5143 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 22:36 - May 10 by BLAZE

What the f*ck is his purpose if we have a DOF and Head Coach running the football side, and Pearlman running the commercial? And at 500k a year? F*ck that. F*CK OFF.

A good point and well made, especially as we have just been relegated, lets cut 20 low paid jobs and keep the idiot who tore the club apart to line his pocket.

#sackthefcukingtawt
[Post edited 10 May 2018 22:42]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 23:46 - May 10 with 4977 viewsmax936

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 22:41 - May 10 by JACKMANANDBOY

A good point and well made, especially as we have just been relegated, lets cut 20 low paid jobs and keep the idiot who tore the club apart to line his pocket.

#sackthefcukingtawt
[Post edited 10 May 2018 22:42]

There's not a chance in hell of him being shown the door or leaving on his own accord, he's Teflon nothing sticks to him, we'll still have him Morgan, Cheesecake man and Mr Clogg here stinking the place out ffs, I can just about stomach being in the championship [well I've sort of come to terms with it] but those leeches still being here might be to much to take

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 23:47 - May 10 with 4962 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 22:33 - May 10 by peenemunde

Leon Britton

Hi Lexy

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 23:48 - May 10 with 4956 viewsSmellyplumz

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 23:46 - May 10 by max936

There's not a chance in hell of him being shown the door or leaving on his own accord, he's Teflon nothing sticks to him, we'll still have him Morgan, Cheesecake man and Mr Clogg here stinking the place out ffs, I can just about stomach being in the championship [well I've sort of come to terms with it] but those leeches still being here might be to much to take

Swanseas very own wenger

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 00:54 - May 11 with 4838 viewsNookiejack

Jenkins probably can't sell his residual shares to the Yanks unless we are in the PL - so he wants to stay on.
Login to get fewer ads

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 02:42 - May 11 with 4797 viewsmajorraglan

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 22:33 - May 10 by peenemunde

Leon Britton

Absolutely not, club needs someone with experience at coaching, not brand new straight out of the box. He might be a fans favourite, but that doesn’t mean he has the skills and ability to cut it at this level yet.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 9:31]
Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 05:48 - May 11 with 4718 viewsHighjack

"most players have relegation release clauses"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 06:11 - May 11 with 4675 viewsdobjack2

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 05:48 - May 11 by Highjack

The bit that jumped out at me as well. Depends on who hasn’t got one and the wages they are on.
Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 06:46 - May 11 with 4599 viewsDr_Winston

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 22:36 - May 10 by BLAZE

Human Shield.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 06:49 - May 11 with 4585 viewsSTID2017

Hope The Res is reading this especially this paragraph:
"Swansea’s squad never recovered from the loss of both Fernando Llorente and Gylfi Sigurdsson last summer and it is no coincidence that no Premier League team has had fewer shots on target, and goals, than the Welsh side this season. They have scored just 27 goals in 37 games — leading to 20 defeats"

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 07:19 - May 11 with 4537 viewsWarwickHunt

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 06:46 - May 11 by Dr_Winston

Human Shield.

Patsy Jenkins.

The cûnt has no shame. We knew that though...
Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 07:21 - May 11 with 4520 viewsHighjack

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 06:49 - May 11 by STID2017

Hope The Res is reading this especially this paragraph:
"Swansea’s squad never recovered from the loss of both Fernando Llorente and Gylfi Sigurdsson last summer and it is no coincidence that no Premier League team has had fewer shots on target, and goals, than the Welsh side this season. They have scored just 27 goals in 37 games — leading to 20 defeats"

Holy grail of the next level.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 07:29 - May 11 with 4494 viewsbarry_island

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 05:48 - May 11 by Highjack

Hopefully Clucas isn't one of them, we may then get some value from him when we reach League 2.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 08:09 - May 11 with 4398 views34dfgdf54

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 07:29 - May 11 by barry_island

Hopefully Clucas isn't one of them, we may then get some value from him when we reach League 2.

E20 said he would hold his value, so give or take we should still get £13-£16mill for him if we were to sell now. May be worth cashing in.
Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 08:14 - May 11 with 4382 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 08:17 - May 11 with 4374 viewsmonmouth

Doesn’t mean anyone will want the useless shitheads, and if not we are stuck with them. I hope it meant relegation pay reductions too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 08:22 - May 11 with 4349 viewsWarwickHunt

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 08:09 - May 11 by 34dfgdf54

E20 said he would hold his value, so give or take we should still get £13-£16mill for him if we were to sell now. May be worth cashing in.

They’ll be queueing up! 😂😂😂
Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 09:55 - May 11 with 4160 viewscostalotta

Telegraph: We want a young head coach with new DOF on 08:09 - May 11 by 34dfgdf54

You mean Quack Quack?

He's not got much of a clue so i'd take what he blurts with a pinch of salt.

Can you honestly see Clucas being worth the 16/17m (i think we paid for him)?

We got a tune out of him some games but nowhere near what that fee represents. But i'm guessing we'll have trouble off loading him for what we paid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024