Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dineen on Swansea Sound 10:00 - May 24 with 37209 viewsPrivate_Partz

Just caught a snippet on the news.
Says cash flow is a problem. They don't want any redundancies in staff but will have to cut back on the playing side.
Relegation clauses are in place but these don't come into effect until July hence cash issues.
I guess this might have come from an interview on STID last night.
I might have got this wrong but it sounded like jobs for the boys are safe. We cut the playing staff and don't expect any action until July.
Also what is he doing as club spokesman? Seems like anyone will do provided it is not Jenkins.
Did anyone hear the full interview?
[Post edited 24 May 2018 10:48]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:31 - May 25 with 2686 viewsmax936

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:03 - May 25 by UplandsJack

Useless Swansea sound. So weak with the questions.
Dineen is a joke, please, please let it be true he's only got 5 weeks left of his V chairman deal!

Innit and he can buy a ticket like the rest of us mugs,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:34 - May 25 with 2670 viewsJonathans_coat

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:28 - May 25 by Darran

No idea,I honestly don’t know why he and not Jenkins did it.

Maybe he lacks the testicular fortitude to answer any mildly difficult questions.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:34 - May 25 with 2669 viewsWingstandwood

Gobsmacked, to hear Dineen the impostor imply the club was sold to the Yanks because they were the ones with ‘financial’ clout to alleviate the repercussions of a future relegation cash flow crisis from the Premier League And? The Yanks would be THE saviours in a ‘cash-flow’ crisis!

That pr#ck Dineen tried to portray the clubs sale as some kind of act of selfless love and an insurance policy against the downsides of Premier League relegation.

But yet thousands may already know this, (*cough, cough, cough, cough*) Dineen certainly does? The Yanks have never put a single Dollar into the club, never will, and (*cough, cough, cough, cough*) got the club relegated to cause the very mentioned ‘cash-flow’ crisis in the first place! And to insult intelligence even more? The f#cking Yanks financial clout when translated means selling all the best players and nothing else!

FFS you could not make it up! *Caveat* Well Dineen just did!

Argus!

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:36 - May 25 with 2658 viewsGaryjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:28 - May 25 by Darran

No idea,I honestly don’t know why he and not Jenkins did it.

Because for all his ducking and diving, umming and arring. To the general fan listening to that, i guess he actually pulled it off. Huw Jenkins OBE, would have made a right royal fvck up of it, and embarrassed himself, the presenter, and the Yanks.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:38 - May 25 with 2624 viewsPrivate_Partz

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:36 - May 25 by Garyjack

Because for all his ducking and diving, umming and arring. To the general fan listening to that, i guess he actually pulled it off. Huw Jenkins OBE, would have made a right royal fvck up of it, and embarrassed himself, the presenter, and the Yanks.

Plus the 'I dunno guv, not my manor' line was very useful.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:44 - May 25 with 2591 viewsGaryjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:38 - May 25 by Private_Partz

Plus the 'I dunno guv, not my manor' line was very useful.

Exactly, the classic dodge. Jenkins probably would have tried to answer those and started to dig a fvckin big hole for himself!
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:47 - May 25 with 2564 viewsDarran

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:36 - May 25 by Garyjack

Not the point though.
If someone is going to give an interview it should be somebody involved in decision making.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:53 - May 25 with 2525 viewsGaryjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:47 - May 25 by Darran

Not the point though.
If someone is going to give an interview it should be somebody involved in decision making.

Oh i agree, but you and I both know that's of no concern to the 'Billionaire Boys Club'!
Login to get fewer ads

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:53 - May 25 with 2513 viewsDarran

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:53 - May 25 by Garyjack

Oh i agree, but you and I both know that's of no concern to the 'Billionaire Boys Club'!

Indeed.

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:57 - May 25 with 2502 viewsJonathans_coat

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:47 - May 25 by Darran

Not the point though.

But then he wouldn’t have been credibly able to dodge the questions would he?
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:24 - May 25 with 2396 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:19 - May 25 by Private_Partz

I also recall a fair bit of ducking and diving when he was asked how much money they made out of selling their shares when they had already paid themselves salaries and divis.
They had apparently all worked tirelessly and for no payment for 8 years having to employ staff to cover their businesses and one of them lost his business so recompense was needed.
There was an important line about when the Trust were informed of the Sellout. Did anyone pick up on that?
Also he said the previous attempted buyout was never going through anyway so it seems the Trust did not scupper that....

Yes I picked up on it he basically said There was a conversation with the trust. A lot of suspected that the trust chairman and the trusts board representative at the very least knew all about the sale despite constantly denying it. The Yanks, the sell outs the trust former and present are all the same lying deceiving kents.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:32 - May 25 with 2354 viewsGowerjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:24 - May 25 by FerrisBuellerJB

Yes I picked up on it he basically said There was a conversation with the trust. A lot of suspected that the trust chairman and the trusts board representative at the very least knew all about the sale despite constantly denying it. The Yanks, the sell outs the trust former and present are all the same lying deceiving kents.

Over to you Mr Sumbler.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:43 - May 25 with 2294 viewsjack2jack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:24 - May 25 by FerrisBuellerJB

But didn't the Yanks say, the trust were kept out of it from day one, now I'm confused.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:48 - May 25 with 2272 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:43 - May 25 by jack2jack

But didn't the Yanks say, the trust were kept out of it from day one, now I'm confused.

I’m sure the yanks did keep away from the trust doesn’t mean the sellouts didn’t discuss it with them we all know how cosy they were together and the secrets they kept while deceiving the fans think about it cooze had 40k reasons to keep quiet
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:49 - May 25 with 2260 viewsmonmouth

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:43 - May 25 by jack2jack

The timeline was fully set out by the Trust. Confirmed by Levien.

You seriously think the vending fatman can be trusted on this?

Oh and if the Trust didn’t scupper Yanko W*nko V1 then that takes away that excuse that was made for keeping them in the dark doesn’t it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:50 - May 25 with 2256 viewsjack2jack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:48 - May 25 by FerrisBuellerJB

I’m sure the yanks did keep away from the trust doesn’t mean the sellouts didn’t discuss it with them we all know how cosy they were together and the secrets they kept while deceiving the fans think about it cooze had 40k reasons to keep quiet

Good point,well made.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:52 - May 25 with 2245 viewsmonmouth

Ah right. If that’s true, it will never get to court. Cooze has denied it publicly hasn’t he?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:58 - May 25 with 2209 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:52 - May 25 by monmouth

Ah right. If that’s true, it will never get to court. Cooze has denied it publicly hasn’t he?

It’s not fact it’s what a lot of us fans suspect. He spent all his time drinking with the sellouts travelled to away games with them yet knew nothing about it. I believe there’s going to be a lot of things coming to the surface over the next few months regarding the treacherous kents on both sides
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:00 - May 25 with 2190 viewsSmellyplumz

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:52 - May 25 by monmouth

He was looked in the eye apparently.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:03 - May 25 with 2171 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:00 - May 25 by Smellyplumz

He was looked in the eye apparently.

You can give any look and say anything when there’s 40k and a printing contract at stake
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:07 - May 25 with 2153 viewsbonymine

Indeed, that Morgan’s Hotel nest of vipers has a lot to answer for .....MM HJ LD & Huw Cooze in particular ??

....you tell me how he can accompany Jenkins on away trips yet ‘never’ talk about a sale to the Yanks .....yeah right we believe you Huw ...

At least the Post Office in Swansea must have been delighted with their sales figures for brown envelopes at that time 😉😉 .....???

Rotten to the core.....SCFC .

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:26 - May 25 with 2076 viewsGaryjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:07 - May 25 by bonymine

Indeed, that Morgan’s Hotel nest of vipers has a lot to answer for .....MM HJ LD & Huw Cooze in particular ??

....you tell me how he can accompany Jenkins on away trips yet ‘never’ talk about a sale to the Yanks .....yeah right we believe you Huw ...

At least the Post Office in Swansea must have been delighted with their sales figures for brown envelopes at that time 😉😉 .....???

Rotten to the core.....SCFC .

Nah. Not havin that. Huw Cooze is a genuine guy through and through. Swans fan first and foremost, friends of the sell outs very much a second. A typical example of keeping your enemies close, and that's exactly what they did with Huw Cooze.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:39 - May 25 with 2018 viewsbonymine

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:26 - May 25 by Garyjack

Nah. Not havin that. Huw Cooze is a genuine guy through and through. Swans fan first and foremost, friends of the sell outs very much a second. A typical example of keeping your enemies close, and that's exactly what they did with Huw Cooze.

So what’s your version of events then Gar ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:48 - May 25 with 1977 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:39 - May 25 by bonymine

Yes I'd be interested to hear as well...

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:56 - May 25 with 1941 viewsDarran

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:39 - May 25 by bonymine

So after all that’s gone onyou don’t think it’s feasible that Jenkins might not have mentioned to Cooze?

Blimey.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024