Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Madeira restaurant 22:33 - May 24 with 9007 viewsmoonie

I'm not easily impressed but this place tonight was a gem.

Quality ,authentic Portuguese food served by Portuguese staff .

Ive had sardines fresh from the sea in Portimao that weren't as good

Place was was rammed but happily so . Staff coped admirably so get the fook down there and support them

Muito obrigado

[Post edited 24 May 2018 22:34]
Madeira restaurant on 11:24 - May 25 with 1958 viewsnantywatcher

Madeira restaurant on 10:27 - May 25 by moonie

Fair point and of course I see other city centres dying. Jesus, don't go to Birkenhead as its enough to make you weep.

Sorry ,I noted the Waterstones but look at the top of the building.

Cardiff is prospering even though it's near Bristol .

Swansea really should be the catalyst for the whole of south west Wales. A centre to visit for aesthetic and cultural reasons . That's all . This upsets people on here . They make assumptions ,they misquote "can't help that.

You make a good point and thanks for a decent reply.

Meanwhile , Madeira , the OP, was truly great . Any suggestions for tonight

If you liked eating in Portimao you should love a meal at Remos on Aberavon beach. great atmosphere, views and food.
Madeira restaurant on 11:40 - May 25 with 1940 viewsDarran

Madeira restaurant on 11:10 - May 25 by blaenaugwentjack

Tell us more?

It’s been well documented on here that I was left well out of pocket after going out of my way to treat the bloke nicely.

True story.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Madeira restaurant on 12:00 - May 25 with 1925 viewsHCMC

Madeira restaurant on 11:40 - May 25 by Darran

It’s been well documented on here that I was left well out of pocket after going out of my way to treat the bloke nicely.

True story.

And you have not stopped telling us all you expected financial payment for your "friendship".
Madeira restaurant on 12:03 - May 25 with 1919 viewsDarran

Madeira restaurant on 12:00 - May 25 by HCMC

And you have not stopped telling us all you expected financial payment for your "friendship".

I didn’t want payment but I didn’t expect to be shit on after one silly joke.

Madeira restaurant on 12:54 - May 25 with 1888 viewsHCMC

True story.

"Left out of pocket"

It tells us everything we need to know,why would you bring it up otherwise?
Madeira restaurant on 13:08 - May 25 with 1859 viewsjacktheripper

Madeira restaurant on 10:27 - May 25 by moonie

Fair point and of course I see other city centres dying. Jesus, don't go to Birkenhead as its enough to make you weep.

Sorry ,I noted the Waterstones but look at the top of the building.

Cardiff is prospering even though it's near Bristol .

Swansea really should be the catalyst for the whole of south west Wales. A centre to visit for aesthetic and cultural reasons . That's all . This upsets people on here . They make assumptions ,they misquote "can't help that.

You make a good point and thanks for a decent reply.

Meanwhile , Madeira , the OP, was truly great . Any suggestions for tonight

Bouchon de Rossi in Oxford Street is well worth a visit, does get busy though
Madeira restaurant on 13:22 - May 25 with 1843 viewsjack247

Madeira restaurant on 10:57 - May 25 by Darran

No I won’t. If someone did to you what that pervert did to me you wouldn’t shut up about it either.

If I bought someone a meal, then fell out with them and was left out of pocket, I’m pretty sure I’d have shut up about it by now.

How many years ago was it?
Madeira restaurant on 13:30 - May 25 with 1839 viewsjackal

Madeira restaurant on 13:08 - May 25 by jacktheripper

Bouchon de Rossi in Oxford Street is well worth a visit, does get busy though

Agreed, It's my favourite of the moment.

But you need to book.
Login to get fewer ads

Madeira restaurant on 13:41 - May 25 with 1813 viewsblaenaugwentjack

True story.

Oh right.
Madeira restaurant on 14:07 - May 25 with 1781 viewsDarran

Madeira restaurant on 13:22 - May 25 by jack247

If I bought someone a meal, then fell out with them and was left out of pocket, I’m pretty sure I’d have shut up about it by now.

How many years ago was it?

It was more than just a meal there was more money spent on other things. That’s the way I am see if someone is struggling I go out of my way to lift them.

If I told you the whole story about other things you’d be horrified. It’s so bad that some people would think I’d made it up.
He told me some thing’s about people on here that were told in private so they’ll remain private but believe me nobody and I mean nobody should trust him.

Madeira restaurant on 16:37 - May 25 with 1714 viewsLord_Bony

Madeira restaurant on 10:40 - May 25 by Private_Partz

Can't agree to Cardiff being too big a magnet for Swansea to attaract large stores.
Take Cheltenham for example. Gloucester on its doorstep and mid point between Birmingham and Bristol. John Lewis is opening there regardless. IKEA have two stores within 20 miles of each other in the Severnside conurbations.
Also we can't let the Council off the hook with our decaying icons, privately owned or not. They have enough levers to put pressure on owners and attract external funding for development.
The Albert Hall, The Elysium, The Palace, The Slip Bridge and Mumbles Pier are prime examples. I doubt many cities have so many iconic structures in decay per capita as we have.
Swansea needs to have an attractive Shopping environment to invest in. The Parc Tawe development is a total cock up and a wasteland with a car park waiting to happen.
We are capable of being much better as a regional shopping area but the Loval Authority and WAG have neither the wit, will or ability to do anything meaningful about it.

To put it simply it’s down to urbanisation and volume of customers within the catchment area.

Swansea has nowhere near the catchment area of Cheltenham or Cardiff and therefore is not going to attract the big-name stores like John Lewis we have to accept that.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Madeira restaurant on 16:44 - May 25 with 1700 viewsmagicdaps10

I dont see the attraction of John Lewis. Looks nice at Christmas time but is grossly over priced......Cardiff can keep it for all i care.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Madeira restaurant on 16:57 - May 25 with 1692 viewsLord_Bony

Madeira restaurant on 16:44 - May 25 by magicdaps10

I dont see the attraction of John Lewis. Looks nice at Christmas time but is grossly over priced......Cardiff can keep it for all i care.

John Lewis is also being affected by online shopping, people are going in store viewing the products then ordering elsewhere online at a cheaper price

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Madeira restaurant on 17:03 - May 25 with 1679 viewsmagicdaps10

Madeira restaurant on 16:57 - May 25 by Lord_Bony

John Lewis is also being affected by online shopping, people are going in store viewing the products then ordering elsewhere online at a cheaper price

I am not surprised at all.

I bought a Lyle and Scott jacket for £30 that they were selling for £120 in John Lewis.

As i said, grossly over priced.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Madeira restaurant on 17:12 - May 25 with 1666 viewsmax936

Madeira restaurant on 16:57 - May 25 by Lord_Bony

Guilty has charged, I do that in many places though in fairness, I did it today at M&P Motorcycling and came home and ordered the same item cheaper online and 9,99 cheaper at that with free P&P.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Madeira restaurant on 17:19 - May 25 with 1659 viewsswancity

Madeira restaurant on 10:57 - May 25 by Darran

No I won’t. If someone did to you what that pervert did to me you wouldn’t shut up about it either.

Did he try to shove a water melon up your arse.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Madeira restaurant on 20:49 - May 25 with 1569 viewsjack247

Madeira restaurant on 14:07 - May 25 by Darran

It was more than just a meal there was more money spent on other things. That’s the way I am see if someone is struggling I go out of my way to lift them.

If I told you the whole story about other things you’d be horrified. It’s so bad that some people would think I’d made it up.
He told me some thing’s about people on here that were told in private so they’ll remain private but believe me nobody and I mean nobody should trust him.

So whatever he did was horrifying and barely believable, yet you were still mates with him until he got the hump over a shell suit joke?
Madeira restaurant on 21:04 - May 25 with 1544 viewsDarran

Madeira restaurant on 20:49 - May 25 by jack247

So whatever he did was horrifying and barely believable, yet you were still mates with him until he got the hump over a shell suit joke?

Not really no. It had started me thinking. If he could say that about someone posting on here I knew he wasn’t right in the head.

Madeira restaurant on 21:11 - May 25 with 1538 viewsjack247

Madeira restaurant on 21:04 - May 25 by Darran

Not really no. It had started me thinking. If he could say that about someone posting on here I knew he wasn’t right in the head.

So yes then
Madeira restaurant on 21:24 - May 25 with 1519 viewsDarran

Madeira restaurant on 21:11 - May 25 by jack247

So yes then

I’ve answered you.

Anyway WTF is it t9 you?

Madeira restaurant on 21:31 - May 25 with 1505 viewsjack247

Madeira restaurant on 21:24 - May 25 by Darran

I’ve answered you.

Anyway WTF is it t9 you?

I don’t care if you hate him or not. Just think it’s weird that after whatever he did, you were still mates with him, but became happy to use it as a stick to beat him with after you fell out over something trivial.

Either way, I just wish you’d take your barbs offline, you bring them into so many threads it ruins the messageboard. It’s a bit selfish really.
Madeira restaurant on 21:39 - May 25 with 1486 viewsDarran

Madeira restaurant on 21:31 - May 25 by jack247

I don’t care if you hate him or not. Just think it’s weird that after whatever he did, you were still mates with him, but became happy to use it as a stick to beat him with after you fell out over something trivial.

Either way, I just wish you’d take your barbs offline, you bring them into so many threads it ruins the messageboard. It’s a bit selfish really.

I was never really mates with him. He asked me to be his friend,asked if he could come to my home and asked if we could go out for a meal together.
I didn’t want to kick someone when they were down.

Oh and I didn’t fallout with anyone.

Madeira restaurant on 21:41 - May 25 with 1484 viewsBanosswan

Madeira restaurant on 21:39 - May 25 by Darran

I was never really mates with him. He asked me to be his friend,asked if he could come to my home and asked if we could go out for a meal together.
I didn’t want to kick someone when they were down.

Oh and I didn’t fallout with anyone.

It'd be interesting seeing you try to kick someone...

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Madeira restaurant on 21:48 - May 25 with 1475 viewsDarran

Madeira restaurant on 21:41 - May 25 by Banosswan

It'd be interesting seeing you try to kick someone...

Fair point.

Madeira restaurant on 23:09 - May 25 with 1401 viewsmoonie

Tellem Darren. Don't fookn try that with me.

I will turn up at your luxury Bunglalow when you least expect it so you can repeat your filth to US both.

If will never ever forget what you are doing and have done and you can take this any way you want

But.people have seen through you apart from those who are too impressionable or naive

You offered to pay. We offered ,including Swansea Jill .you wanted to pay.

Everything you post cannot change this fact.

All your bullshite can't hide what a deeply dangerous two faced piece of sewerage you are .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024