Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Modern day London 06:32 - Jun 10 with 7599 viewspeenemunde

Yet a another murder last night.
It’s like a war zone. What has happened to a once fine city.
Modern day London on 11:28 - Jun 11 with 1658 viewsmajorraglan

Modern day London on 10:15 - Jun 11 by pikeypaul

I know so why the hell did they get involved?

Did the neighbour allege your friend had committed criminal damage? If so, the officers have to investigate the allegation before they can come to a decision based on having established the facts. No doubt had they not, the neighbour would have complained to the IPCC or whatever they are called these days. Damned if they do and damned if they don’t.
Modern day London on 11:32 - Jun 11 with 1650 viewsomarjack

Modern day London on 11:03 - Jun 11 by pikeypaul

So it is OK and acceptable now to acknowledge that the vast majority of these stabbing are done by blacks? Or is stating facts racist?
If the police numbers were doubled it would make zero difference in the number of stabbings when stop and search is being undermined by thick, racist scum like Diane Abbott.And yes Blacks can be racist.
And to think you have leftie rsoles on this site willing for her to be running the country,it's simply unbelievable.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 11:08]

Ethnic minority person commits violent crime:"Oh my! what's wrong with his culture,race,religion etc? Deport the f*ckers! all of them! strip search them at random like the animals they are!"

White dude commits a similar violent crime: "lol what a crazy guy.."

So when white hooligans start beating the sh!t out of each other on street..why don't the police start profiling against whites? Or do you think they should? How would you like to be humiliated in front of your family,treated as a common criminal for the crimes someone else did? Or do you suggest a police state? a Gestapo force maybe? Or is it only ok for people of colour? Is it because whites don't commit crimes?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Modern day London on 11:50 - Jun 11 with 1626 viewscontroversial_jack

Modern day London on 11:28 - Jun 11 by majorraglan

Did the neighbour allege your friend had committed criminal damage? If so, the officers have to investigate the allegation before they can come to a decision based on having established the facts. No doubt had they not, the neighbour would have complained to the IPCC or whatever they are called these days. Damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

We don't know id any criminal damage occurred, the poster didn't say, he just said an argument.An argument - people have arguments every day, it would be a civil dispute and nothing to do with the police
Modern day London on 12:11 - Jun 11 with 1608 viewsmoonie

Omar.
You're sinking fast ,son.

Is your username in tribute to the great Omar Williams .

How's about this...

Stop many white kids and they tend not to complain and police ( filth to dafydd huw) don't always fill in search form . However ,blacks DO complain regardless of what reasons are for search .Hence the fact cover their own arses by filling out the paper work in the process taking up even more of their time .

Inner city areas are mainly Black and crime reflects that .

In many of the great northern cities ,its mainly white shite that gets stopped and searched .

Stop and search eh. The barstards
Modern day London on 12:29 - Jun 11 with 1587 viewsYossarian

Modern day London on 09:39 - Jun 10 by Jackfath

It doesn't help that police are able to retire on full pensions after 30 years service. Imagine the cost of that for someone who is 47 getting a huge pension every month for the next 40 years, potentially.

You really are clueless .
1. Do you seriously think that police, fire fighters and paramedics should have to work in that role as long as teachers? You really are a jealous little turd - must be terrible for you standing in front of all those children and having to work later than 4pm a few nights a week, oh, and taking part in extra-curricular pursuits....terrible.
2. Police don’t do 30 years anymore, they do 35 years often in the circumstances you couldn’t begin to understand. If you had your way, it would be the public who loses out with 60 year old cops trying to enforce the law - most won’t make be to qualify for a decent pension. Why do you think the country is in the place it is? Because dimwits like you always think you know best.
3.The Winsor review essentially slashed police pensions to 40% of their original value and they now pay 15% of their monthly pay having increased from 11% - how much have you paid and do you pay? I know the answer to that.
4.Petty jealousy and the readiness to race to the bottom is typical of a generation of teachers who are responsible for the thickest, weakest, entitled and most deluded generation of young people coming into the Labour market we’ve ever had. Before you start denigrating people whose boots you couldn’t clean, have a taste of your own medicine. Keep your juvenile and I’ll-informed opinions for the classroom where they clearly belong you clown.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Modern day London on 12:50 - Jun 11 with 1560 viewsmoonie

I Have friends . Honestly.

One recently retired as head of History in big Comp and he reckoned teachers have themselves to blame for much of their current lot. Sadly, left wing ,laissez fair PC tossers have ruined the profession ...to him.

I have a daughter who s partner is right at the sharp end in police. His terms and conditions have changed radically. Had these been imposed ,teachers would have gone on indefinite strike as would 90 per cent of most "workers? "

Plod though just carry on regardless which teachers like fathy obviously do not.

It's a misperception teachers spend many hours marking and preparing lessons all summer .

Teachers don't work horrendous ,life affecting shifts , get pisssed on or shat on by politicians purely using them for personal gain .

We truly do nor deserve a decent police force in this country as is the same with our armed forces now being hounded by. Tory government over matters in war in Ireland , whilst they were acting for the British Crown ...which means us all.

Ungrateful Kunts is what we all are and is is evidenced by primary school teachers on here when surely they should be either teaching or prepafing to do so
Modern day London on 13:36 - Jun 11 with 1526 viewsHighjack

On the subject of the police, has anybody anywhere at any time ever actually got through to the non emergency 101 line? I was ringing for hours before and gave up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Modern day London on 13:45 - Jun 11 with 1518 viewsmoonie

Never ring it,high. Seriously.

I ran the main call centre for a while and 999 calls have to be answered and dealt with within a time limit. Bad percentages mean much shyte at monthly meetings with Chief. It's all about figures .

Non emergency don't have such strict time limits to deploy patrols so any call to 999 will be answered quicker and passed on . Response won't be as quick as emergency jobs but you cannot have logs open for too long.
Login to get fewer ads

Modern day London on 13:53 - Jun 11 with 1500 viewstrampie

Modern day London on 13:36 - Jun 11 by Highjack

On the subject of the police, has anybody anywhere at any time ever actually got through to the non emergency 101 line? I was ringing for hours before and gave up.

What's 101 ? and why would you or anybody else for that matter be ringing a non emergency line anyway if you need the police ?........perhaps I should be using these state services to get a return on my taxes.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Modern day London on 13:55 - Jun 11 with 1498 viewsHighjack

Modern day London on 13:53 - Jun 11 by trampie

What's 101 ? and why would you or anybody else for that matter be ringing a non emergency line anyway if you need the police ?........perhaps I should be using these state services to get a return on my taxes.

Because some criminal acts aren’t emergencies so there’s another line to supposedly stop people phoning 999 clogging up the phone line and the operators who deal with people in danger.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Modern day London on 14:05 - Jun 11 with 1492 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What a mess of a country

Everyone blaming everyone else ,from people with dark skin to teachers in class .

We are turning into America

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Modern day London on 14:11 - Jun 11 with 1480 viewsHighjack

I’m not blaming anyone but it definitely is all your fault.

Modern day London on 14:31 - Jun 11 with 1465 viewstrampie

Modern day London on 13:55 - Jun 11 by Highjack

Because some criminal acts aren’t emergencies so there’s another line to supposedly stop people phoning 999 clogging up the phone line and the operators who deal with people in danger.

I would only phone the police in an emergency anyway, what constitutes and what does not constitute an emergency potentially becomes a dilemma for the public, I hear don't know if it's true that medical people are the same, they apparently have 2 numbers if so how is Joe public to know which one to ring ?
Should be one number with enough staff to man the phones and they can decide to proritise or not, sounds like more cut back of jobs to keep police chiefs and doctors in mega pay and pensions to me.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Modern day London on 14:35 - Jun 11 with 1461 viewsHighjack

Modern day London on 14:31 - Jun 11 by trampie

I would only phone the police in an emergency anyway, what constitutes and what does not constitute an emergency potentially becomes a dilemma for the public, I hear don't know if it's true that medical people are the same, they apparently have 2 numbers if so how is Joe public to know which one to ring ?
Should be one number with enough staff to man the phones and they can decide to proritise or not, sounds like more cut back of jobs to keep police chiefs and doctors in mega pay and pensions to me.

Well “two blokes in balaclavas have smashed into my house. They have shotguns and are currently tying my daughter up” would probably class as an emergency.

Non emergencies? Probably stuff like anti social behaviour, vandalism etc😊

Modern day London on 15:27 - Jun 11 with 1427 viewsBadlands

Modern day London on 14:05 - Jun 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

What a mess of a country

Everyone blaming everyone else ,from people with dark skin to teachers in class .

We are turning into America

That's because it is easier to blame others than get up of their lazy fat ar$e$ and do anything.
Many more 51st Staters in the since Trump started slagging off Britain.
That's what happens when you are brought up on video games and 'reality' TV.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 15:28]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Modern day London on 16:12 - Jun 11 with 1400 viewspikeypaul

Modern day London on 11:32 - Jun 11 by omarjack

Ethnic minority person commits violent crime:"Oh my! what's wrong with his culture,race,religion etc? Deport the f*ckers! all of them! strip search them at random like the animals they are!"

White dude commits a similar violent crime: "lol what a crazy guy.."

So when white hooligans start beating the sh!t out of each other on street..why don't the police start profiling against whites? Or do you think they should? How would you like to be humiliated in front of your family,treated as a common criminal for the crimes someone else did? Or do you suggest a police state? a Gestapo force maybe? Or is it only ok for people of colour? Is it because whites don't commit crimes?

The thread is about the massive rise in knife crime in London.

And the fact is 95% of it is committed by blacks.

If you can not deal with the facts it is your problem.

Who has said deport them and I do not think strip search applies on the street.

If stop and search lowers the amount of murders the blacks are committing then yes increase it and increase the punishment when they are found in possession of weapons.

Until the black communities realise and accept they have a problem it will not change and the will
carry on killing each other.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 16:14]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Modern day London on 16:38 - Jun 11 with 1374 viewsmoonie

Modern day London on 16:12 - Jun 11 by pikeypaul

The thread is about the massive rise in knife crime in London.

And the fact is 95% of it is committed by blacks.

If you can not deal with the facts it is your problem.

Who has said deport them and I do not think strip search applies on the street.

If stop and search lowers the amount of murders the blacks are committing then yes increase it and increase the punishment when they are found in possession of weapons.

Until the black communities realise and accept they have a problem it will not change and the will
carry on killing each other.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 16:14]

Strip searches are entirely different from stop search in the street.

Folks ignorance no excuse .

Just get facts straight

Deport! Just whom ,where .

Truly ,some on here need to go back to basics and read what is in front of their eyes not what is on their heads .

Anyway, given the almost total white ethnicity of Swansea ,most of Omar s comments won't apply .its great and easy to be a holier than thou equalitist from the comfort of your white neighbourhood .
Modern day London on 16:56 - Jun 11 with 1355 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Modern day London on 16:38 - Jun 11 by moonie

Strip searches are entirely different from stop search in the street.

Folks ignorance no excuse .

Just get facts straight

Deport! Just whom ,where .

Truly ,some on here need to go back to basics and read what is in front of their eyes not what is on their heads .

Anyway, given the almost total white ethnicity of Swansea ,most of Omar s comments won't apply .its great and easy to be a holier than thou equalitist from the comfort of your white neighbourhood .

There’s very little ethnic people down the mumbles but pixeypaul is very vocal about it all .

So what’s your point perch

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Modern day London on 18:46 - Jun 11 with 1300 viewsJackfath

Modern day London on 12:29 - Jun 11 by Yossarian

You really are clueless .
1. Do you seriously think that police, fire fighters and paramedics should have to work in that role as long as teachers? You really are a jealous little turd - must be terrible for you standing in front of all those children and having to work later than 4pm a few nights a week, oh, and taking part in extra-curricular pursuits....terrible.
2. Police don’t do 30 years anymore, they do 35 years often in the circumstances you couldn’t begin to understand. If you had your way, it would be the public who loses out with 60 year old cops trying to enforce the law - most won’t make be to qualify for a decent pension. Why do you think the country is in the place it is? Because dimwits like you always think you know best.
3.The Winsor review essentially slashed police pensions to 40% of their original value and they now pay 15% of their monthly pay having increased from 11% - how much have you paid and do you pay? I know the answer to that.
4.Petty jealousy and the readiness to race to the bottom is typical of a generation of teachers who are responsible for the thickest, weakest, entitled and most deluded generation of young people coming into the Labour market we’ve ever had. Before you start denigrating people whose boots you couldn’t clean, have a taste of your own medicine. Keep your juvenile and I’ll-informed opinions for the classroom where they clearly belong you clown.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Modern day London on 18:54 - Jun 11 with 1285 viewstrampie

Lots of back office jobs to be done, don't teachers, doctors, police, civil servants work for the taxpayer.

The taxpayer deserves value for money.

Modern day London on 19:15 - Jun 11 with 1260 viewsWitneyjack

Modern day London on 18:54 - Jun 11 by trampie

Lots of back office jobs to be done, don't teachers, doctors, police, civil servants work for the taxpayer.

The taxpayer deserves value for money.

Aren't all teachers, Police,doctors, civil servants taxpayers?
Modern day London on 20:00 - Jun 11 with 1231 viewsmax936

Modern day London on 10:13 - Jun 11 by moonie

I left Police many years ago to go in a different direction and set myself up for life. I've don't ok . Best decision I ever made in my life.
It was changing then and successive Chielf Constables have been complicit in the capitulation of the Police Service ,which is to FIGHT crime and make criminals lives hell. Forget liaison,patting kids on the head and appearing at charity do s . We need the Police to at least get criminals little worried supported by a justice system that isn't a sham and a talking shop for feral barristers

It's gone way past a joke

Great post Moonie

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Modern day London on 20:01 - Jun 11 with 1231 viewsexiledclaseboy

Modern day London on 19:15 - Jun 11 by Witneyjack

My payslip every month says “yes”.

Poll: Tory leader

Modern day London on 20:07 - Jun 11 with 1221 viewsexiledclaseboy

Definition of policing by consent
Published 10 December 2012

When saying ‘policing by consent’, the Home Secretary was referring to a long standing philosophy of British policing, known as the Robert Peel’s 9 Principles of Policing. However, there is no evidence of any link to Robert Peel and it was likely devised by the first Commissioners of Police of the Metropolis (Charles Rowan and Richard Mayne). The principles which were set out in the ‘General Instructions’ that were issued to every new police officer from 1829 were:

To prevent crime and disorder, as an alternative to their repression by military force and severity of legal punishment.

To recognise always that the power of the police to fulfil their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behaviour and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect.

To recognise always that to secure and maintain the respect and approval of the public means also the securing of the willing co-operation of the public in the task of securing observance of laws.

To recognise always that the extent to which the co-operation of the public can be secured diminishes proportionately the necessity of the use of physical force and compulsion for achieving police objectives.

To seek and preserve public favour, not by pandering to public opinion; but by constantly demonstrating absolutely impartial service to law, in complete independence of policy, and without regard to the justice or injustice of the substance of individual laws, by ready offering of individual service and friendship to all members of the public without regard to their wealth or social standing, by ready exercise of courtesy and friendly good humour; and by ready offering of individual sacrifice in protecting and preserving life.

To use physical force only when the exercise of persuasion, advice and warning is found to be insufficient to obtain public co-operation to an extent necessary to secure observance of law or to restore order, and to use only the minimum degree of physical force which is necessary on any particular occasion for achieving a police objective.

To maintain at all times a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and that the public are the police, the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.

To recognise always the need for strict adherence to police-executive functions, and to refrain from even seeming to usurp the powers of the judiciary of avenging individuals or the State, and of authoritatively judging guilt and punishing the guilty.

To recognise always that the test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, and not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with them.

Essentially, as explained by the notable police historian Charles Reith in his ‘New Study of Police History ‘in 1956, it was a philosophy of policing ‘unique in history and throughout the world because it derived not from fear but almost exclusively from public co-operation with the police, induced by them designedly by behaviour which secures and maintains for them the approval, respect and affection of the public’.

It should be noted that it refers to the power of the police coming from the common consent of the public, as opposed to the power of the state. It does not mean the consent of an individual. No individual can chose to withdraw his or her consent from the police, or from a law.

Poll: Tory leader

Modern day London on 20:28 - Jun 11 with 1195 viewstrampie

Modern day London on 19:15 - Jun 11 by Witneyjack

Their wages are paid by the public.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024