Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? 18:25 - Jun 29 with 8397 viewsItchySphincter

He’s f*cking shite!!!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 13:36 - Jun 30 with 1546 viewsbringbacklaudrup

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 12:50 - Jun 30 by icecoldjack

I think the Geordies will see through this guy quite quickly, neat and tidy steady eddy footballer who is also one of the biggest cowards i've ever seen on a professional football field, his lack of heart and any kind of passion was a factor in our relegation, it would be very interesting to see, that when he gets injured with a bruised toe etc, will Newcastle allow him to fook off to S Korea for weeks on end or will they insist, like we should have, that he stay close and gets monitored by the support teams .

Benitez has a decent eye for a player, but so did Laudrup, who having had the pleasure of working with him decided he was irrelevent enough to be sent to a rival !

It seems Benitez was so traumatised by Laudrup's side beating him in the League Cup semifinals that the is signing the players who defeated his Chelsea without realising the success Swansea had that year was mostly due to the fact that the manager was able to bring out their potential. He also seems to fancy players with the ability to pass long and this ability Ki has in spades, even though he seems to have few other qualities especially defensively. In the year Ki won the Player of the Year honours, I think he was one fo the league leaders for distance covered. But this is the only year he made this list. This seems to suggest that Ki's fitness and industry has been sorely lacking with the exception of this season.

Poll: Would you rather have Woods or Chirivella?

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 14:09 - Jun 30 with 1525 viewsdobjack2

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 13:36 - Jun 30 by bringbacklaudrup

It seems Benitez was so traumatised by Laudrup's side beating him in the League Cup semifinals that the is signing the players who defeated his Chelsea without realising the success Swansea had that year was mostly due to the fact that the manager was able to bring out their potential. He also seems to fancy players with the ability to pass long and this ability Ki has in spades, even though he seems to have few other qualities especially defensively. In the year Ki won the Player of the Year honours, I think he was one fo the league leaders for distance covered. But this is the only year he made this list. This seems to suggest that Ki's fitness and industry has been sorely lacking with the exception of this season.

All about balance in the middle of the park. He could be the missing link for Newcastle or he could be missing in action; time will tell.
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 14:18 - Jun 30 with 1517 viewsshandyjack

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 13:22 - Jun 30 by jasper_T

Our best midfielder last season.

which shows just how poor the rest were and why we went down

Poll: Expectation for the season

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 15:01 - Jun 30 with 1490 viewsmoonie

Running is fine as long as it's not away from opposing players .

Ki not only ran away but when faced with an opponent actually turned away rather than tackle, at one game,he virtually jumped out of the way

Player of the year? So was Sanches similarly lauded .

Fook off Ki
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 15:47 - Jun 30 with 1455 viewsLoyal

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 18:44 - Jun 29 by moonie

Ki and Shelvey then.

Look out

Shelvey was a real talent, still is.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 15:47 - Jun 30 with 1455 viewsFlashberryjack

That's why we were relegated.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 15:55 - Jun 30 with 1443 viewsSwanjaxs

And that sums our season up in five words.... what an absolute mess we have become

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 17:40 - Jun 30 with 1423 viewscockneyswan

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 15:47 - Jun 30 by Loyal

Shelvey was a real talent, still is.

Didn’t want to play for us though.
Login to get fewer ads

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 19:26 - Jun 30 with 1399 viewsvalleyboy

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 20:14 - Jun 29 by omarjack

You know. Ki hasn't been a bad player for us. It's just he has a sh!t attitude and has absolutely no loyalty or passion..he has skills..but for him football is more of a profession to earn a living rather than love for the game. At least that's how he mostly seemed like with us.

I'm a nice guy and I'll wish him luck instead of being resentful.

What’s the difference between being a not so bad player for us and someone that has a shit attitude

In my book he’s rubbish
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 19:39 - Jun 30 with 1391 viewsbonymine

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 19:26 - Jun 30 by valleyboy

What’s the difference between being a not so bad player for us and someone that has a shit attitude

In my book he’s rubbish

The Geordies in The Strawberry will very quickly suss him out ...they like a player who wears his heart on his sleeve and will ‘put a foot in’ when needed no matter what their playing ability......

Quite frankly, Ki possesses neither of these attributes and will be happy to live the comfortable lifestyle as a squad player on good wages as long as he can be released for EVERY South Korea game whether he is ‘injured’ or not !

One of the most frustrating players ever to wear the shirt and I’ve seen a few since 1974 !!!

STID .....Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 21:37 - Jun 30 with 1353 viewsvalleyboy

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 19:39 - Jun 30 by bonymine

The Geordies in The Strawberry will very quickly suss him out ...they like a player who wears his heart on his sleeve and will ‘put a foot in’ when needed no matter what their playing ability......

Quite frankly, Ki possesses neither of these attributes and will be happy to live the comfortable lifestyle as a squad player on good wages as long as he can be released for EVERY South Korea game whether he is ‘injured’ or not !

One of the most frustrating players ever to wear the shirt and I’ve seen a few since 1974 !!!

STID .....Together Stronger 💪💪💪

In other words

Afraid to spoil is looks

That was the problem with the Swans last season

There was no hardman in the midfield

Look at the successful sides over the years. There was always a player that could stop an opposition player playing

The best example of recent times was without a doubt Roy Keane of Man U, with Graham Souness not far behind him

Not always everyone’s cup of tea, but they did a job
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 21:43 - Jun 30 with 1348 viewsDr_Winston

Our best midfielder last season was Fer, hence the utter disparity in points scored under Carvalhal before he got injured and points scored after.

Ki did his usual thing. Couple of decent games while his contract ran down and then next to f*ck all once he'd got himself sorted out.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 21:49 - Jun 30 with 1342 viewsjasper_T

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 21:43 - Jun 30 by Dr_Winston

Our best midfielder last season was Fer, hence the utter disparity in points scored under Carvalhal before he got injured and points scored after.

Ki did his usual thing. Couple of decent games while his contract ran down and then next to f*ck all once he'd got himself sorted out.

Amazing what two good games and a long term injury can do for a poor player's reputation.
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 21:52 - Jun 30 with 1340 viewsDr_Winston

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 21:49 - Jun 30 by jasper_T

Amazing what two good games and a long term injury can do for a poor player's reputation.

Amazing how much reality people can ignore to maintain their predjudices.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 21:54 - Jun 30 with 1333 viewsjasper_T

He was a good fit for Carvalhal's system and we did miss him but he was as poor as anyone under Clement.

Still good for a goal at either end, though.
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 02:13 - Jul 1 with 1267 viewsDJack

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 22:42 - Jun 29 by Mervyn

Never took to him average at best.......if he,d played in tateys testimonial he would have been outshone by Andy Robinson

To be fair many on here dislike Robbo and underplay his contribution to us during his time here.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 08:43 - Jul 1 with 1209 viewsmoonie

He might have left us for Leeds but he did us proud. Not sure Winston was a fan though
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 00:26 - Jul 2 with 1128 viewsDrizzy

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 21:49 - Jun 30 by jasper_T

Spot on. Both those games playing alongside Ki in a typical new manager bounce. Utterly average player and the fact he's being championed as a vital player for next season is frightening,

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 06:46 - Jul 2 with 1081 viewsItchySphincter

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 00:26 - Jul 2 by Drizzy

Spot on. Both those games playing alongside Ki in a typical new manager bounce. Utterly average player and the fact he's being championed as a vital player for next season is frightening,

I doubt he'll fail as pathetically as Ki though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 06:54 - Jul 2 with 1079 viewsE20Jack

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 00:26 - Jul 2 by Drizzy

Still waiting for you to settle your debt btw.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 07:54 - Jul 2 with 1050 viewsdickythorpe

A disgrace to the shirt. Toon army will suss him.
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 09:11 - Jul 2 with 1017 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 23:17 - Jun 29 by jackrabbit

I think perhaps his enjoyment of playing for us and his sense of belonging to the club might have been coloured by some of the loud barracking he had to endure in some games, and being young and tech savvy, he's also probably aware of how badly he's thought of on these boards. He seemed a lot happier at Sunderland and that was reflected in his performances. He's a good footballer with good passing skills and he scored some excellent goals for us but ....Roy Keane he ain't.

Agreed decent player in the right circumstances, but the very last player we need now in the Championship scrap we are about to enter !!!
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 09:13 - Jul 2 with 1016 viewsDrizzy

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 06:54 - Jul 2 by E20Jack

Still waiting for you to settle your debt btw.

I'm sorry? You had a simple task which you failed to complete because you're a lying deluded fantastist. I showed everyone how easy it was to spoof a phone location and you disappeared.

Please seek help, Dim.

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 09:30 - Jul 2 with 1001 viewsE20Jack

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 09:13 - Jul 2 by Drizzy

I'm sorry? You had a simple task which you failed to complete because you're a lying deluded fantastist. I showed everyone how easy it was to spoof a phone location and you disappeared.

Please seek help, Dim.

Don’t be sorry, just pay your debts.

No, you said if I gave any sign that I was where I said I was then you would settle the debt.

I did it and you cried foul saying I must have faked it.

So when you wish to make payment then let me know and I will arrange payment with the Res.

You also promised to forward me your uni work for me to scrutinise, not for that either.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 09:51 - Jul 2 with 988 viewsDrizzy

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 09:30 - Jul 2 by E20Jack

Don’t be sorry, just pay your debts.

No, you said if I gave any sign that I was where I said I was then you would settle the debt.

I did it and you cried foul saying I must have faked it.

So when you wish to make payment then let me know and I will arrange payment with the Res.

You also promised to forward me your uni work for me to scrutinise, not for that either.

You had a very simple task to write on a newspaper which you failed to do and you disappeared after being asked. You're a liar.

I'll happily explain my research to you but I doubt you'll have a noteworthy response.

Any chance you could f*ck off for a bit again? This forum is a much much better place without you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024