Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will we do today? 16:40 - Sep 1 with 1603 viewsTheResurrection

Big test for us in an atmosphere they'll make sure will be nasty.

Mulder

Roberts
VdH
Joe Rodon
Olsson

Daniel James
Fer
Grimes
Celina

Baker Richardson
Mcburnie

I'm presuming a 442 or 4411

Baker Richardson playing to mix things up a bit? Grimes considered more solid than Carroll? And Celina moved out wide?

No Mckay at all today and Carter Vickers on the bench with Jeff , Asoro, Yan Dhanda and Carroll if we need to change things up.

None of the outcasts even make the bench - they wouldn't be fit but it's still a worry they won't be in the plans of Potter. I hope they will be and soon.

Tough game in many aspects, how will we do up there?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

How will we do today? on 16:42 - Sep 1 with 1584 viewsCaptain_Sham

Tough game, Heart says battling draw, head says defeat. Important to stay grounded whatever the result.

Its just a ride.

How will we do today? on 16:44 - Sep 1 with 1571 viewsmonmouth

I think we'll win, and with something to spare. I'm not sure I've ever said that before.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How will we do today? on 16:49 - Sep 1 with 1510 viewsFlashberryjack

Obviously hoping for a win....but I fear another defeat.

Baker Richardson ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How will we do today? on 17:02 - Sep 1 with 1405 viewsdickythorpe

I think we'll settle for a point but let's think positive here. Millwall are not widely talked about so no real fears to be held like the hype around Leeds who we should have beaten.
How will we do today? on 17:07 - Sep 1 with 1355 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I don't think it is a "Nasty atmposphere" we need to worry about more like nasty fouling opposition.
How will we do today? on 17:08 - Sep 1 with 1346 viewsJackfath

A confidence growing 90 minutes to further develop Mr Potter's young side.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How will we do today? on 17:13 - Sep 1 with 1312 viewsTheResurrection

How will we do today? on 17:07 - Sep 1 by A_Fans_Dad

I don't think it is a "Nasty atmposphere" we need to worry about more like nasty fouling opposition.

They egg each other on, the fans transmit to the players and they try their best to intimidate from the start.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

How will we do today? on 17:15 - Sep 1 with 1281 viewsJonathans_coat

How will we do today? on 16:49 - Sep 1 by Flashberryjack

Obviously hoping for a win....but I fear another defeat.

Baker Richardson ?

I think he’s in to protect McBurnie. He’s a big strong lad, and he’ll be the target for the outball to stop McBurnie getting mullered by their CBs every time he goes up for a header.
Login to get fewer ads

How will we do today? on 17:21 - Sep 1 with 1235 viewsjack247

How will we do today? on 17:15 - Sep 1 by Jonathans_coat

I think he’s in to protect McBurnie. He’s a big strong lad, and he’ll be the target for the outball to stop McBurnie getting mullered by their CBs every time he goes up for a header.

I think McBurnie is probably at his best in a front two anyway. Although he can put himself about, he’s a finisher more than a targetman.

Seems a bit of a gamble if we go with a flat four in midfield, but I can kind of see the logic. I’d guess Celina will drift into the middle at times, don’t know a lot about CBR, but possibly he may drop into midfield when needed.
How will we do today? on 17:22 - Sep 1 with 1217 viewsElmo

A stern test for the youngsters. We've said that before and they exceeded expectations

Would prefer to see Celina in the middle with Fer to work their magic where it hurts, with Grimes out left to bolster the wide threat (Olsson overlaps)

More of the same, exciting times
How will we do today? on 17:24 - Sep 1 with 1203 viewsLoyal

Regardless of my thoughts on the complete ruination of the club by the American silver shield tw@ts, of course...
C'mon CITY!

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How will we do today? on 17:29 - Sep 1 with 1178 viewsTheResurrection

I'm really hoping Grimes can step up today in this environment. He's got a sweet left peg and a hell of a shot. He's playing his way into the team and a game like today can make or break him. He's been chosen ahead of Carroll because of what this game is going to be like today so I hope he can get stuck in and not bullied.

Celina will take a few hits as well and he needs to be ready for this. He can take the piss out of them talent wise but he's got to stay in the game. James, also, but he needs to be a lot more composed when the big moments come around. I'm hoping he can deal with the occasion.

Big, big chance for the rookie CBR and his size has got him a game I think. We need a bit of muscle and I think we'll see Vickers in the second half.

Facking come on Swans.

How will we do today? on 17:31 - Sep 1 with 1167 viewsLeonWasGod

How will we do today? on 17:07 - Sep 1 by A_Fans_Dad

I assume that’s why Baker Richardson is in, as he can rough up the CBs for Ollie.
How will we do today? on 17:37 - Sep 1 with 1147 viewsN_T_J

How will we do today? on 17:31 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

I assume that’s why Baker Richardson is in, as he can rough up the CBs for Ollie.

Baker Richardson was good wasnt he. Lucky we got strength in depth.
How will we do today? on 17:38 - Sep 1 with 1146 viewsmonmouth

How will we do today? on 17:31 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

Jesus.

I'm not so confident now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How will we do today? on 01:42 - Sep 2 with 986 views_

How will we do today? on 16:44 - Sep 1 by monmouth

I think we'll win, and with something to spare. I'm not sure I've ever said that before.

Never in doubt, Monnie mate.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

How will we do today? on 01:54 - Sep 2 with 965 views_

have a go at these yellow kunts

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/forums/north-stand-banter.6/

Get into them

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024