Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 01:30 - Sep 16 with 32753 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 19:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:47 - Sep 17 with 3626 viewsDrGonzo

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:35 - Sep 17 by jasper_T

Will it still be inadequacy if we beat them?

Yes.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:54 - Sep 18 with 3398 viewsLeonWasGod

Nothing to fear here. They may have spent a bit, but it doesn’t seem like they’ve jellied yet. Will we have enough to win it though with all the injuries? No so sure, so I’m guessing a battling 0-0.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:50 - Sep 18 with 3323 viewsjacktar

I can see a draw which wouldn't be a bad result considering the injuries.
Hopefully we can sneak a win at Boro on Saturday to give us what I think will be 5 points from 3 tough games.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:55 - Sep 18 with 3210 viewsJFSwan

https://www.buildlineup.com/shared/5ba0cb42138c092e24ac2a06

My predicted line up
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:39 - Sep 18 with 3169 viewsWxmJax

Tickets not arrived. Been told by ticket office that they've gone up with people from club and to pick them up there. Bring ID.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:40 - Sep 18 with 3166 viewsWxmJax

And it's getting bloody windy up here already.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Sep 18 with 3019 viewsBadlands

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Sep 17 by 34dfgdf54

I know it's negative, but I can't see anything other than a damage limitation exercise tomorrow. Injuries have completely crippled our midfield.

I'd go:

...........................Mulder.......................
C Vickers ............. VDH ................ Rodon
Roberts.....Maric........... Grimes........ Naughton
........................... Routs .......................
.....................Oli ...... Baker Richardson

Since we look better on counter attacks this line up seems fine. We just need to make sure our midfield can link defence to attack.
We did that well in the first half v Forest but not the second when injuries did take their toll :-(

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Sep 18 with 2918 viewsdcd14

I've been told Dan James is starting.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 18 with 2912 viewsjasper_T

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Sep 18 by dcd14

Good.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Sep 18 with 2889 viewsLoyal

I'll take a draw.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Sep 18 with 2850 viewsFireboy2

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Sep 18 by Loyal

I'll take a draw.

So would I

Btw we are in stone having a right good sesh

Just hope we can make it for the game
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Sep 18 with 2837 viewsdcd14

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 18 by jasper_T

Good.

Happy with this also.

We are desperate for some pace.

Hopefully we can get him running at their back four, they won’t be liking it one bit.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Sep 18 with 2791 viewsBadlands

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Sep 18 by dcd14

Good pace and hopefully more game time will improve his final pass / attempt on goal.
No complaints but wonder if Dyer, Narsingh and Rutledge would do similar and be more streetwise.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:53 - Sep 18 with 2687 viewskighds

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:09 - Sep 16 by sainthelens

Not pessimistic but realistic. Think we'll do incredibly well to get a point here. Our frailties are showing and Stoke are overdue. Hoping for a 1-1....but sadly I think we'll cop a defeat.

If you wanna monitor the right score during watching the match, visit this page and always be sure ​ https://777score.ng
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:07 - Sep 18 with 2661 viewsHighjack

If we win I'm definitely going to have a few exotic sprasms tonight.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:18 - Sep 18 with 2627 viewssainthelens

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:53 - Sep 18 by kighds

If you wanna monitor the right score during watching the match, visit this page and always be sure ​ https://777score.ng

If I'm watching the game I'll know the score you fckn idiot.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:28 - Sep 18 with 2606 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Sep 18 by Fireboy2

So would I

Btw we are in stone having a right good sesh

Just hope we can make it for the game

Nothing is set in stone
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:01 - Sep 18 with 2463 viewsjasper_T

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:01 - Sep 18 with 2457 viewsjasper_T

That's a wild front line.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Sep 18 with 2422 viewspembsjack

Was that frontline drawn out of a hat?
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:04 - Sep 18 with 2396 viewsSwansea93

Dyer upfront? No Narsingh yet again, safe to say we won't see him again.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:05 - Sep 18 with 2352 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Sep 18 by pembsjack

Get used to it..... injuries starting to bite! Weak as fùck squad yada yada yada ....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:06 - Sep 18 with 2347 viewsMagic_Michu

How the hell have we allowed the squad to get this thin?

So many square pegs in round holes... if Potter can get any sort of tune out of that team he really will be a magician.

I guess it will be incredibly fluid going forward which must give the dodgy Stoke back line all
Manner of problems.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:10 - Sep 18 with 2231 viewsjedmo_jack

That frontline might give Stoke’s creaking, sluggish backline problems tbf.

Potter not afraid to rest a few when needed.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:13 - Sep 18 with 2172 viewsstAteSwan

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Sep 18 by pembsjack

I swear I've spent the last 10 minutes alone trying to figure out who is going to play where. Two right backs, and what four or five wingers in the starting XI.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024