Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sick note 19:41 - Sep 20 with 3092 viewsOldjack

Has an injury upon an injury now https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-citys-graham-

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sick note on 20:42 - Sep 20 with 2902 viewsoldcob

I can't ever see him play for us again.
Sick note on 20:54 - Sep 20 with 2852 viewsOldjack

Sick note on 20:42 - Sep 20 by oldcob

I can't ever see him play for us again.

shame that ,at his best he'd be an awesome striker in the championship

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sick note on 20:56 - Sep 20 with 2848 viewsGaryjack

"The Swans boss was quizzed about injuries, with the 43-year-old providing an update."

Does that mean Potter was quizzed about the injuries, and Bony provided the update?
Sick note on 21:08 - Sep 20 with 2783 viewsDewi1jack

Sick note on 20:56 - Sep 20 by Garyjack

"The Swans boss was quizzed about injuries, with the 43-year-old providing an update."

Does that mean Potter was quizzed about the injuries, and Bony provided the update?

Behave. Will isn't that young.
News in January will be "Will has been transferred to a walking football side"

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sick note on 21:13 - Sep 20 with 2755 viewsSwanjaxs

I honestly believe Bony is fit to play and has been for a while now, I smell another Luciano Narsingh scenario being played out ....
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 21:15]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sick note on 21:24 - Sep 20 with 2695 viewsGaryjack

Sick note on 21:13 - Sep 20 by Swanjaxs

I honestly believe Bony is fit to play and has been for a while now, I smell another Luciano Narsingh scenario being played out ....

No way. No one will take a punt on him until they see him fit and playing. At a guess i'll say we'll pay his wage until the summer and he'll leave on a free. What a waste of money.
Sick note on 22:05 - Sep 20 with 2575 viewsjasper_T

If only.
Sick note on 22:18 - Sep 20 with 2520 viewsEasternJack

Insurance job to cover wages.

Will be fit again just before jan, and crocked again if he’s not moved on by Feb.

Shame as he could be great in this league

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

Sick note on 23:07 - Sep 20 with 2441 viewshobo

That's what I think as well. He probably has a massive appearance/win bonus so we're just using delaying tactics until we move him on. It's a shame because he would be a beast in this league
Sick note on 23:11 - Sep 20 with 2429 viewsairedale

Wilf got injured last Feb, and apparently it takes about a year to sort out. If, when he’s fit, will it cost us about £150,000 per game for his services? We apparently didn’t sign Ryan Woods for the sake of a few hundred grand.

I don’t think we will entertain Wilf as a member of our playing staff going forward.
Sick note on 23:20 - Sep 20 with 2414 viewsjasper_T

You've gone mad with paranoia if you don't think Bony's genuinely injured.
Sick note on 23:22 - Sep 20 with 2404 viewsjasper_T

Sick note on 23:11 - Sep 20 by airedale

Wilf got injured last Feb, and apparently it takes about a year to sort out. If, when he’s fit, will it cost us about £150,000 per game for his services? We apparently didn’t sign Ryan Woods for the sake of a few hundred grand.

I don’t think we will entertain Wilf as a member of our playing staff going forward.

We didn't sign Woods for the sake of a few million. The owners expected the price to come down on deadline day, they wanted to pay £3-4m, not the £7m he ended up going for.
Sick note on 06:28 - Sep 21 with 2187 viewsdickythorpe

Just heaps more preassure on him when he gets fit. Some believe he'll score for fun in this league.
None of us have crystal balls but I feel he won't play much for us.
We can't rely on him and can't expect much if and when he does return.
Sick note on 06:37 - Sep 21 with 2179 viewsangryjack

Sick note on 23:07 - Sep 20 by hobo

That's what I think as well. He probably has a massive appearance/win bonus so we're just using delaying tactics until we move him on. It's a shame because he would be a beast in this league

That's exactly what I been thinking but as for a beast the bloke is sh@t
Sick note on 06:54 - Sep 21 with 2160 viewsSirjohnalot

Blimey not everything’s a conspiracy theory. He had a terrible injury, he’s nearing fitness and has had a minor setback. It’s hanppened to me when coming back from a running injury, muscles are weaker and they get tweaked when putting more pressure on them

He’ll be back and will tear the division up.
Sick note on 07:45 - Sep 21 with 2094 viewsawayjack

Sick note on 06:54 - Sep 21 by Sirjohnalot

Blimey not everything’s a conspiracy theory. He had a terrible injury, he’s nearing fitness and has had a minor setback. It’s hanppened to me when coming back from a running injury, muscles are weaker and they get tweaked when putting more pressure on them

He’ll be back and will tear the division up.

Agree a fit Bony would tear Championship up. Sadly not for us as if he’s fit he’ll be sold / loaned in Jan to save wages.
Sick note on 08:31 - Sep 21 with 2020 viewsSirjohnalot

Sick note on 07:45 - Sep 21 by awayjack

Agree a fit Bony would tear Championship up. Sadly not for us as if he’s fit he’ll be sold / loaned in Jan to save wages.

It’s a calculated risk isn’t it ? Dependant on what he’s on, his firepower could lead to a massive return if we get promoted. I’d imagine we’ve not lost that much on him so far with insurance covering his wages
Sick note on 08:44 - Sep 21 with 1990 viewsJohnw102

Thought he did well at The Liberty against Forest, drew the Raffle prize draw at half time with no sign of any further injury. Earning his keep on the pitch!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Sick note on 08:57 - Sep 21 with 1973 viewsLoyal

Sick note on 23:20 - Sep 20 by jasper_T

You've gone mad with paranoia if you don't think Bony's genuinely injured.

I thought you actually meant the opposite.
But then I suppose it's ever been done before.

Except in Gylfi's case.

Oh and Llorente.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sick note on 11:05 - Sep 21 with 1852 viewsWarwickHunt

Sick note on 21:24 - Sep 20 by Garyjack

No way. No one will take a punt on him until they see him fit and playing. At a guess i'll say we'll pay his wage until the summer and he'll leave on a free. What a waste of money.

Who could possibly have seen that coming?

I fûcking despair.
Sick note on 11:11 - Sep 21 with 1834 viewsjasper_T

Sick note on 08:57 - Sep 21 by Loyal

I thought you actually meant the opposite.
But then I suppose it's ever been done before.

Except in Gylfi's case.

Oh and Llorente.

People itt are saying it's "another Luciano Narsingh situation" but Narsingh is visibly involved in regular first team training, while Bony... was edited into one video to make it look like he was fit before the end of the loan window, which instantly got called out as bogus in the media.

As an insurance scam it needs some more thought imo.
Sick note on 11:28 - Sep 21 with 1804 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Meanwhile a crazy amount of money for our budget gets deposited in his bank account every week...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sick note on 15:33 - Sep 21 with 1621 viewsGriffting

Didn’t a story come out just after the window in the daily mail (could be wrong) suggesting the players had the impression that Wilf wasn’t as fit as we were trying to make out he was (trying to get him gone I suspect).

I would believe that more than believing he’s fit and just not being allowed to play. He’s probably still a month + from making the bench as his particular injury takes longer than this to come back from, before you consider his previous injuries.
Sick note on 15:39 - Sep 21 with 1611 viewswaynekerr55

Sick note on 11:05 - Sep 21 by WarwickHunt

Who could possibly have seen that coming?

I fûcking despair.

Signed without a medical, apparently

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sick note on 15:49 - Sep 21 with 1584 viewsLeonWasGod

I think it's the other way round. They went out of their way to make it seem he was close during the transfer window. I doubt he was anywhere near ready and still isn't.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024