Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:10 - Oct 1 with 32192 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 19:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:31 - Oct 1 with 12734 viewsTom1912

We should start a guess the lineup competition for Match day threads.

I don't think I've successfully predicted a single lineup this season.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:36 - Oct 1 with 12660 viewssainthelens

I fancy this could be a real open game. Wigan will def go for it, this is gonna suit us as even though we won Sat our best performances I think have been away. Really fancy at least a point here. Am a little excited truth be told.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 1 with 12477 viewsawayjack

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:31 - Oct 1 by Tom1912

Same here. Got 3 starters wrong on Sat. No idea what line up will be this week.
GP is really getting players to play as a squad.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 1 with 12353 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:31 - Oct 1 by Tom1912

Is CBR starting

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:57 - Oct 1 with 12249 viewsAguycalledJack

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 1 by thornabyswan

Is CBR starting

Swans win. 0-2.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Oct 1 with 12213 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:57 - Oct 1 by AguycalledJack

Swans win. 0-2.

Four wins, one draw and no defeat for Wigan at home this season in the league. A point here would be a good result. All 3 would be exceptional, especially before a home game with a really struggling Ipswich side.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 1 with 12182 viewsohsusannah

Time for their first defeat then.

Pretty soon, VDH will be needing a rest.

That will be key as he has been outstanding
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Oct 1 with 12173 viewsGlyn1

Jay Fulton knows all about them since he played for them last season, so with luck he'll score on his return. Has everyone seen this great clip about our passing game coming back home?

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/latics-vs-swansea-city.86024/

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:01 - Oct 2 with 11883 viewsbuilthjack

Res will know

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:45 - Oct 2 with 11840 viewsDr_Winston

Happily take a point before a promising home game on Sat.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:54 - Oct 2 with 11826 viewsmagicdaps10

Big test this one, they have an excellent home record.
A point would be superb, a win would make a massive statement.

Team for me.

Mulder

Naughton
Vdh
Rodon

Roberts
Fer
Grimes
Carroll
Olsson

Celina

Mcburnie

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:17 - Oct 2 with 11795 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Mulder

Roberts
VDH
Rodon
Olsson

Naughton
Grimes
Celina

CBR
Makay
McBurnie

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:36 - Oct 2 with 11770 viewsawayjack

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:54 - Oct 2 by magicdaps10

Big test this one, they have an excellent home record.
A point would be superb, a win would make a massive statement.

Team for me.

Mulder

Naughton
Vdh
Rodon

Roberts
Fer
Grimes
Carroll
Olsson

Celina

Mcburnie

Fulton in for Carrol.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:11 - Oct 2 with 11413 viewskarnataka

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:17 - Oct 2 by AustinIsOurHero

Mulder

Roberts
VDH
Rodon
Olsson

Naughton
Grimes
Celina

CBR
Makay
McBurnie

I like the look of that lineup
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Oct 2 with 11239 viewsawayjack

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:11 - Oct 2 by karnataka

Aggressive. My Guess - hard to predict with GP - is Fulton to start and change to something like this 2nd half if needed.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 2 with 11210 viewsAustinIsOurHero

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:11 - Oct 2 by karnataka

I actually forgot about Fulton.

I'd say bring him & Fer on in the 2nd half.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:35 - Oct 2 with 11127 viewsFergal

Are red button matches available on SkyGo?
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:46 - Oct 2 with 11096 viewsairedale

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:35 - Oct 2 by Fergal

Yes, just press the red button on your mobile device.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:11 - Oct 2 with 11030 viewsjasper_T

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:35 - Oct 2 by Fergal

I think you need the specific Sky Sports app for Championship games.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:23 - Oct 2 with 10991 viewslonglostjack

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:36 - Oct 2 by awayjack

Fulton in for Carrol.

Carrol looked more positive against QPR. Seems to be a player who needs to build up his confidence. Whether he starts or comes on as a sub, I’d play him tonight.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:30 - Oct 2 with 10965 viewstheloneranger

"The red button events are not available via Sky Go or the Sky Q app"

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/How-to/Can-I-watch-the-red-button-on-Sky-Go-or-the-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:40 - Oct 2 with 10923 viewsawayjack

Tiendalli, Shechtar and Rangel scored last time to pretty much relegate them. Unlikely scoring trio!
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:42 - Oct 2 with 10914 viewsJohnw102

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:17 - Oct 2 by AustinIsOurHero

Mulder

Roberts
VDH
Rodon
Olsson

Naughton
Grimes
Celina

CBR
Makay
McBurnie

Routs for Makay, otherwise spot on.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:45 - Oct 2 with 10904 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Not sure how Mulder doesn't start. Hope we are just resting him, not an injury or something else.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 18:47]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:51 - Oct 2 with 10793 viewslonglostjack

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:45 - Oct 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Not sure how Mulder doesn't start. Hope we are just resting him, not an injury or something else.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 18:47]

You don’t normally rest goalkeepers though and not a position to rotate. Must be injured.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024