Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. 18:07 - Oct 21 with 1426 viewsBrynCartwright

Apparently there was a demonstration today in our esteemed capital city against Cardiff Council plans to introduce bans on dogs on playing pitches. As a former dog owner I loved letting my old Welshie off the lead to tear off and use up some energy, but only where I could keep an eye on him and what he did. That was never on playing pitches.

I wonder how many of the responsible dog owners today have had the pleasure of sliding through a steaming turd on a regular basis when trying to play a game Even worse a kid doing the same. These shits, and even the residue left behind after disposal is dangerous to health.

Even worse, in the same report, was some female SJW trying to swing the argument towards the idea that the ban was sexist as most players are male.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 18:41 - Oct 21 with 1400 viewsItchySphincter

I don’t understand your last sentence?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 19:00 - Oct 21 with 1382 viewsLeonWasGod

Dunvant's where it's at apparently if you want your kid to come home covered in sh*t after playing footie. Generally pitches round here are pretty good though. I don't think we've had a problem in about 3-4 years of regular kids footie at weekend. I think there was a mister whippy this weekend in Gorseinon, but quickly dealt with, and it's a rarity.

Dog owners who don't clean up after their dogs should have their noses rubbed in it. Fair enough if they don't see the dog having a dump, but when they do and ignore it it makes my blood boil.
Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 19:30 - Oct 21 with 1357 viewsJackfath

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 19:00 - Oct 21 by LeonWasGod

Dunvant's where it's at apparently if you want your kid to come home covered in sh*t after playing footie. Generally pitches round here are pretty good though. I don't think we've had a problem in about 3-4 years of regular kids footie at weekend. I think there was a mister whippy this weekend in Gorseinon, but quickly dealt with, and it's a rarity.

Dog owners who don't clean up after their dogs should have their noses rubbed in it. Fair enough if they don't see the dog having a dump, but when they do and ignore it it makes my blood boil.

I challenged a lady on Caswell Beach once. She'd jut let her dog crap on the sand and was making off. When questioned she said "It's ok, I live around here".

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 20:00 - Oct 21 with 1337 viewsAguycalledJack

Just goes to show. Cardiff is full of shit.
Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 20:18 - Oct 21 with 1316 viewstaffpunk

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 20:00 - Oct 21 by AguycalledJack

Just goes to show. Cardiff is full of shit.

Nothing to do with Cardiff, this is already in place in RCT, and should be in place in the whole of the UK. My youngest son who's 29 has always played football and rugby since he was 6/7,he's had partial sight in one eye since he was 10. The Doctors are convinced it's because of irresponsible owners letting their dogs shite everywhere on playing fields.

My local Rugby team, Ystrad Rhondda, have people on the field regularly picking up dog shite so that games go ahead.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 20:20 - Oct 21 with 1312 viewsBrynCartwright

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 18:41 - Oct 21 by ItchySphincter

I don’t understand your last sentence?

She was indignant that her dog would be banned from pitches mainly used by fellers. Hence she got the hump.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 20:45 - Oct 21 with 1283 viewsjack2jack

The majority of dog owners I would say are responsible and look after their dogs, clean up their mess, and keep them under control in public places.
Now for the rant, what really grips my sh!t, is when say walking along the front in Mumbles , Langland or where ever, and having to dodge the endless piles of poo or negotiating around skid marks left after some poor sod has had the misfortune to step in some dog dirt.Today in Langland, there was a gentle breeze whafting around the rather un pleasant odour of Dog Chanel around, it was so bad we left.
Question, why are dogs now allowed on the beaches at this time of year, when there are kids and walkers about?
And another thing those fvcking stupid retractable leads, you see what the irresponsible types do, is let out a couple of yards of lead, so their little darlings can crap all over my lawn.
There I've said it.And this rant is NOT aimed at the lovely responsible folk, just the fvcking clowns who don't give a flying fvck.👍
Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 23:15 - Oct 21 with 1214 viewsmajorraglan

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 20:18 - Oct 21 by taffpunk

Nothing to do with Cardiff, this is already in place in RCT, and should be in place in the whole of the UK. My youngest son who's 29 has always played football and rugby since he was 6/7,he's had partial sight in one eye since he was 10. The Doctors are convinced it's because of irresponsible owners letting their dogs shite everywhere on playing fields.

My local Rugby team, Ystrad Rhondda, have people on the field regularly picking up dog shite so that games go ahead.

My old man send to do the same at Baglan RFC before games were played. We used to train at Western Avenue down the Sandfields and it could be pretty bad down there. Dog mess anywhere is bad enough, but when it’s on sports pitches it’s disgusting, the owners who let their dogs do this should be fined and prosecuted.
Login to get fewer ads

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 23:21 - Oct 21 with 1200 viewsDarran

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 23:15 - Oct 21 by majorraglan

My old man send to do the same at Baglan RFC before games were played. We used to train at Western Avenue down the Sandfields and it could be pretty bad down there. Dog mess anywhere is bad enough, but when it’s on sports pitches it’s disgusting, the owners who let their dogs do this should be fined and prosecuted.

Baglan RFC are currently looking at putting a fence around the playing area because of dog shitters my Friend. It’s going to cost around £15k to get it done.
Already a couple of residents are unhappy about it and want to know if the land was donated to the children of Baglan.

If you want to know more PM me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 23:46 - Oct 21 with 1193 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Does your deg bite?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. (n/t) on 23:55 - Oct 21 with 1188 viewslifelong

[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 0:17]
Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 17:28 - Oct 22 with 1047 viewskrunchykarrot

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 20:45 - Oct 21 by jack2jack

The majority of dog owners I would say are responsible and look after their dogs, clean up their mess, and keep them under control in public places.
Now for the rant, what really grips my sh!t, is when say walking along the front in Mumbles , Langland or where ever, and having to dodge the endless piles of poo or negotiating around skid marks left after some poor sod has had the misfortune to step in some dog dirt.Today in Langland, there was a gentle breeze whafting around the rather un pleasant odour of Dog Chanel around, it was so bad we left.
Question, why are dogs now allowed on the beaches at this time of year, when there are kids and walkers about?
And another thing those fvcking stupid retractable leads, you see what the irresponsible types do, is let out a couple of yards of lead, so their little darlings can crap all over my lawn.
There I've said it.And this rant is NOT aimed at the lovely responsible folk, just the fvcking clowns who don't give a flying fvck.👍

Mumbles front lately has been really bad i just dont get it ban them from all public places end of. I was talking to a gent last week who trains guide dogs and had a Alsation the size of a shetland, he has trained dog to go in garden designated area before walkies. Most of the people these days seem to have these mongrel bag dogs and you see grown men and women walking or carrying them. How many people have been fined in Swansea let alone Mumbles anybody know? Also i have started to walk out of places that declare themselves dog friendly, Mermaid was the last.

And while im on a rant when you dodge the turds you take your life in your hands with some lycra clad Geraint wanna be doing 25mph along bike track on road bikes???

Now what about those *****ing cats?
Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 17:51 - Oct 22 with 1030 viewspikeypaul

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 17:28 - Oct 22 by krunchykarrot

Mumbles front lately has been really bad i just dont get it ban them from all public places end of. I was talking to a gent last week who trains guide dogs and had a Alsation the size of a shetland, he has trained dog to go in garden designated area before walkies. Most of the people these days seem to have these mongrel bag dogs and you see grown men and women walking or carrying them. How many people have been fined in Swansea let alone Mumbles anybody know? Also i have started to walk out of places that declare themselves dog friendly, Mermaid was the last.

And while im on a rant when you dodge the turds you take your life in your hands with some lycra clad Geraint wanna be doing 25mph along bike track on road bikes???

Great post.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 18:16 - Oct 22 with 1009 viewsAguycalledJack

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 20:18 - Oct 21 by taffpunk

Agreed. My comment was however meant to be tongue in cheek.
Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 00:38 - Oct 23 with 907 viewsbuilthjack

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 17:28 - Oct 22 by krunchykarrot

Are there ant cat friendly pubs then?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Story on deg mess on playing pitches on BBC Wales news just now. on 11:12 - Oct 23 with 880 viewsCountyJim

Thing is even if you're a good dog owner and pick up your dogs mess you still leave a residue

A footballer then slides into a tackle later that day could get your cleaned up patch in a small opened wound
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024