Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon 15:57 - Oct 24 with 13341 viewsSwanjaxs

Southampton and Villa preparing to make him an offer on January 1st, we haven't even made him an offer as of yet! itk

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Joe Rodon on 12:35 - Oct 25 with 1347 views_

Joe Rodon on 22:31 - Oct 24 by TailGunner

Because that was their promise.
They told us they had the resources to take us forward.

They blatantly lied to the fanbase. If you are happy with that - fine.
They have no additional money aside from share purchase.No plan whatsoever for relegation.

The sale has no benefit for Swansea City. Their interest in us is gone.
They will not even commit to speculate on contracts for two of the brightest talents outside the top flight.

Complete garbage and I can't believe we've still got fans as naive as this.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Joe Rodon on 12:36 - Oct 25 with 1338 views_

Joe Rodon on 22:43 - Oct 24 by TailGunner

The yanks put a statement out saying they had the resources to take us on also

They have actually put us in debt.
And borrowed best part of 2 years parachute money upfront. Because they have no fkin recourses

What, like something we've done for 7 years ye facking clown??!!

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Joe Rodon on 12:44 - Oct 25 with 1316 views_

Joe Rodon on 22:48 - Oct 24 by TailGunner

"we will be relentless in our determination to continually improve this club - and we have the financial recourses to do so"

The actual club has improved like never before. It's hard to even remember what we were before the improvement is so vast. Everything about the club is top notch. From the hospitality deals, club ambassadors, f#ck we've even got our own TV producing and the content is superb.

All that's happened is we've suffered a relegation from the hardest and most cut throat league in the world. And some of our fans are acting like the Club has stolen their giro or something.

It really is just pathetic. I mean totally and utterly pathetic. If I have to read more and more shit from the likes of Penc, this Tail gunner, Fireboy etc, it's facking murder mun.

We're in November nearly and the crowds at home are still above 18k, mostly 19k plus. Everyone was saying we'd be getting 12k when we went down.

Surely it must be time soon that we can get rid of these vvank fans and people can start to enjoy our football club again and what it's bringing to our community.

Joe Rodon on 12:45 - Oct 25 with 1311 views_

Joe Rodon on 22:57 - Oct 24 by TailGunner

“As owners, our commitment is total and the determination to regain Premier League status is our only focus. At the moment, it may be hard to come to terms with - but with fans, players and staff united in a common cause, we have to believe a return will be swift"

Nobody want debt - just honesty.
LIARS!!

WTF is wrong with that???? Is there something wrong with you?

Joe Rodon on 12:47 - Oct 25 with 1302 views_

Joe Rodon on 02:51 - Oct 25 by Loyal

And when the time comes to run the fckrs out of town any person who mocks those plans or tries to undermine them ?
What happens to them ?

You seriously want to grow the fack up mate.

Joe Rodon on 12:48 - Oct 25 with 1301 views_

Joe Rodon on 07:06 - Oct 25 by TailGunner

They haven't used any of their own money FFS
They have been loaning against future parachute payments via banks.

You don't understand things. You should stop posting and learn.

Joe Rodon on 12:52 - Oct 25 with 1292 viewsTailGunner

To be honest - Couldnt give a f8ck what you or the rest of Huws human centipede have to say.
Joe Rodon on 12:52 - Oct 25 with 1289 views_

Joe Rodon on 12:27 - Oct 25 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah agree with this.

Absolute sh*t show.

Agree with it?? I couldn't understand a word? The level of intelligence on this site is scary.

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Rodon on 12:54 - Oct 25 with 1283 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Joe Rodon on 12:54 - Oct 25 with 1282 views34dfgdf54

Joe Rodon on 12:52 - Oct 25 by _

Agree with it?? I couldn't understand a word? The level of intelligence on this site is scary.

I don't understand the finances of the football club, never pretended too. But I don't see how we can't tie down two youngsters on a better deal, especially knowing that the likes of Bony, Narsingh and others will be off.

If reports are to be believed they haven't been offered new deals that is.
Joe Rodon on 12:54 - Oct 25 with 1281 views_

Joe Rodon on 12:52 - Oct 25 by TailGunner

To be honest - Couldnt give a f8ck what you or the rest of Huws human centipede have to say.

That's clearly because you've got your head up your arse and haven't got the intelligence to compute and process even the smallest bit of information.

As proved today by some of the worst posts seen on this site in a good while, and that's saying something.

If you don't understand or grasp something why the fack are you putting it out there in the public domain as you're just going to end up looking like a right chump.

Joe Rodon on 12:57 - Oct 25 with 1273 views_

Joe Rodon on 12:54 - Oct 25 by 34dfgdf54

I don't understand the finances of the football club, never pretended too. But I don't see how we can't tie down two youngsters on a better deal, especially knowing that the likes of Bony, Narsingh and others will be off.

If reports are to be believed they haven't been offered new deals that is.

Blaine, let's do this in bite sizes.

First question, how do we know they will be off?

And I see you've put the caveat in about their deals but instead of waiting for club confirmation, and Potter saying he's comfortable with it, you thought in the meantime you'd go out of your way to stick the knife in?

Joe Rodon on 13:01 - Oct 25 with 1249 viewsTailGunner

Joe Rodon on 12:54 - Oct 25 by _

That's clearly because you've got your head up your arse and haven't got the intelligence to compute and process even the smallest bit of information.

As proved today by some of the worst posts seen on this site in a good while, and that's saying something.

If you don't understand or grasp something why the fack are you putting it out there in the public domain as you're just going to end up looking like a right chump.

Just keep swallowing & gargling all the shite you are being fed by whoever.
Like i said, i couldn't give a f8ck for you or what you have to say.
Ok?
Joe Rodon on 13:07 - Oct 25 with 1229 viewscostalotta

Joe Rodon on 12:36 - Oct 25 by _

What, like something we've done for 7 years ye facking clown??!!

Don’t be daft. We’ve not been borrowing against para shoot payments for 7 years. That’s garbage and you know it.
Joe Rodon on 13:10 - Oct 25 with 1218 views_

Joe Rodon on 13:07 - Oct 25 by costalotta

Don’t be daft. We’ve not been borrowing against para shoot payments for 7 years. That’s garbage and you know it.

We have mate. Ever since we've been in the EPL.

FFS don't people read or learn anything??

It's all in the Companies House records. It's no secret and never has been.

We're doing nothing different now to what we've always done.

LEARN!!!!!

Joe Rodon on 13:11 - Oct 25 with 1216 views34dfgdf54

Joe Rodon on 12:57 - Oct 25 by _

Blaine, let's do this in bite sizes.

First question, how do we know they will be off?

And I see you've put the caveat in about their deals but instead of waiting for club confirmation, and Potter saying he's comfortable with it, you thought in the meantime you'd go out of your way to stick the knife in?

Fair point, but I would put good money on it that they are off.

Has Potter said he's comfortable with it then? I know he's said the club need to get a move on, but still no update? Reports may be complete bull, but Rodon's father (I'm assuming it's his old man), retweets it. Again I'll say though, I have no idea on the finances, no one does apart from the Americans, not even the Trust, but I am amazed and concerned if we can't finance a deal for two young players who in the long run will be worth ten fold more than we would get in compensation.

We were allegedly willing to spend £5m on Ryan Woods, what's the hold up with the Rodon/Roberts deal?
Joe Rodon on 13:13 - Oct 25 with 1200 viewsE20Jack

Joe Rodon on 13:11 - Oct 25 by 34dfgdf54

Has Potter said he's comfortable with it then? I know he's said the club need to get a move on, but still no update? Reports may be complete bull, but Rodon's father (I'm assuming it's his old man), retweets it. Again I'll say though, I have no idea on the finances, no one does apart from the Americans, not even the Trust, but I am amazed and concerned if we can't finance a deal for two young players who in the long run will be worth ten fold more than we would get in compensation.

We were allegedly willing to spend £5m on Ryan Woods, what's the hold up with the Rodon/Roberts deal?

How much?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Joe Rodon on 13:23 - Oct 25 with 1178 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon on 13:11 - Oct 25 by 34dfgdf54

Keri retweets anything that mentions his boy.

You might put good money on Wilf leaving but I'm not confident any clubs will offer him close to what he's getting here.
Joe Rodon on 14:29 - Oct 25 with 1069 views34dfgdf54

Joe Rodon on 13:13 - Oct 25 by E20Jack

How much?

How much what?
Joe Rodon on 15:26 - Oct 25 with 995 viewsE20Jack

Joe Rodon on 14:29 - Oct 25 by 34dfgdf54

How much what?

“Fair point, but I would put good money on it that they are off.”

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Joe Rodon on 15:29 - Oct 25 with 992 viewsicecoldjack

Joe Rodon on 13:10 - Oct 25 by _

LEARN!!!!!

So if we are doing nothing different now to what we've always done, what was the point in selling to these yank pricks ?

What was the next level all about ? Didn't Huw say we needed their financial input to take the club further ?

All they've done is milk the club since day 1, all the improvements were made before we sold to them, like training grounds etc.

The only thing they've done is take a lease on the ground to make it easier to sell on at a potential profit later on, blood sucking coonts plain and simple .

99% of fans knew this deal was wrong from the very start, even the previois owners knew it was wrong, hence not officially telling the trust about it.

The only people who seem to see no wrong is you and Huw Jenkins, but in fairness to Jenkins he's getting 500k a year to remain silent and be the fall guy, your just making a mug out of yourself and looking foolish for free.
Joe Rodon on 15:32 - Oct 25 with 987 viewsDr_Winston

"So if we are doing nothing different now to what we've always done, what was the point in selling to these yank pricks ? "

The personal enrichment of Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Katzen and co. Not sure why this is still being questioned.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Rodon on 15:34 - Oct 25 with 982 viewscostalotta

Joe Rodon on 13:10 - Oct 25 by _

LEARN!!!!!

Can’t see anywhere in those records/accounts available that states we are borrowing against future ‘ parashoot ‘payments. It was garbage when you first said it and it’s still garbage. Your doing what you accuse others of doing adding two plus two and getting 897.

I think perhaps you need to learn...starting with understanding accounts.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 15:39]
Joe Rodon on 15:37 - Oct 25 with 972 viewsicecoldjack

Joe Rodon on 15:32 - Oct 25 by Dr_Winston

"So if we are doing nothing different now to what we've always done, what was the point in selling to these yank pricks ? "

The personal enrichment of Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Katzen and co. Not sure why this is still being questioned.

Really, I had no idea.

So not to take us to the next level ? Not like the club to tell lies .
Joe Rodon on 15:40 - Oct 25 with 959 viewsswan65split

How the feck can someone who has no connection with the Club, know whats what when no one not even the Trust as far as I know ....knows how our money situ is ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024