Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob's Phone In 17:57 - Oct 27 with 10367 viewsunion_jack

Celebrating a 4-1 defeat for 'them'.

'Matthew' (I think he was called) tweeted that only BBCardiff could do that and called them all deluded.

Good tweet!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Rob's Phone In on 17:00 - Oct 28 with 1341 viewsbluey_the_blue

Rob's Phone In on 16:54 - Oct 28 by monmouth

Yes he's proved himself a decent owner. I hope ours prove as stable, and I never thought I'd say that. He must still think he can sell the club on (or the equity makes no sense).

Well, yeah.

He already owns virtually all the shares anyway. Convert debt to equity eventually, minimise debts, ideally stabilise in Prem then sell on.
Rob's Phone In on 17:31 - Oct 28 with 1293 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rob's Phone In on 00:28 - Oct 28 by Bluebird

What happened did you fall behind on mortgage payments because your not in residence now

No we're just on holiday, a bit like you are. We'll all be going back home next season.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rob's Phone In on 17:33 - Oct 28 with 1286 viewsTailGunner

3 from 5
They have a chance
Rob's Phone In on 17:33 - Oct 28 with 1287 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rob's Phone In on 00:30 - Oct 28 by Bluebird

We would smash the championship next season i'm confident of that.. Maybe time will tell

You bullied and kicked your way out last time. Will Colin still be there though ? If he walks this season obviously he wont.

Rob's Phone In on 17:42 - Oct 28 with 1279 viewsGlyn1

There are some really really poor teams in the PL though. They might survive by accident.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Rob's Phone In on 17:50 - Oct 28 with 1266 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rob's Phone In on 15:20 - Oct 28 by bluey_the_blue

Can't remember the exact figure, but a lot has been converted to equity.

He's also not (yet) taken anything out of the club.

£150 million I'm sure I read somewhere

Rob's Phone In on 17:53 - Oct 28 with 1264 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rob's Phone In on 15:50 - Oct 28 by 34dfgdf54

I honestly think they have a good chance of staying up.

Home form may be enough with how bad the teams in bottom half are. Huddersfield are bankers, Fulham are conceding a ridiculous amount of goals and I fully expect Burnley to be dragged in.

18: Cardiff/Burnley
19: Fulham
20: Huddersfield

I thought Fulham would be fine but they look all over the place.

Fulham will change manager and add to already a stronger squad come January. They should be fine.

Rob's Phone In on 18:01 - Oct 28 with 1249 viewsbluey_the_blue

Rob's Phone In on 17:33 - Oct 28 by Brynmill_Jack

You bullied and kicked your way out last time. Will Colin still be there though ? If he walks this season obviously he wont.

Yet stats showed we were one of the cleaner sides in the Championship.

Your point does not compute.
Login to get fewer ads

Rob's Phone In on 18:02 - Oct 28 with 1245 viewsbluey_the_blue

Rob's Phone In on 17:50 - Oct 28 by Brynmill_Jack

£150 million I'm sure I read somewhere

More was converted after that figure, I'm fairly certain.
Rob's Phone In on 18:03 - Oct 28 with 1236 viewsbluey_the_blue

Rob's Phone In on 17:53 - Oct 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Fulham will change manager and add to already a stronger squad come January. They should be fine.

Maybe they will, maybe they won't.

To tighten up that defence, they need to go away from their style. That'll go down like a cup of sick.
Rob's Phone In on 18:11 - Oct 28 with 1224 viewsthornabyswan

Rob's Phone In on 18:03 - Oct 28 by bluey_the_blue

Maybe they will, maybe they won't.

To tighten up that defence, they need to go away from their style. That'll go down like a cup of sick.

Who cares if I could copy and paste this thread onto your forum and delete it off here I would.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Rob's Phone In on 18:16 - Oct 28 with 1207 viewsjackrmee

Rob's Phone In on 18:11 - Oct 28 by thornabyswan

Who cares if I could copy and paste this thread onto your forum and delete it off here I would.

Hear hear

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Rob's Phone In on 18:18 - Oct 28 with 1199 viewsbluey_the_blue

Rob's Phone In on 18:11 - Oct 28 by thornabyswan

Then ignore the thread and save your blood pressure.

Simples.
Rob's Phone In on 18:24 - Oct 28 with 1184 viewsthornabyswan

Rob's Phone In on 18:18 - Oct 28 by bluey_the_blue

Then ignore the thread and save your blood pressure.

Simples.

It's a Swansea board do you spend more time on here than your own just curious.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Rob's Phone In on 19:09 - Oct 28 with 1132 viewsGaryjack

Rob's Phone In on 18:24 - Oct 28 by thornabyswan

It's a Swansea board do you spend more time on here than your own just curious.

In fairness Bluey's ok, he doesn't troll or abuse anyone. and TBH this thread is Cardiff related, so he has a right to fight his corner. I'd rather read his posts than some of the tiresome dross served up by our own fans at times.
Rob's Phone In on 19:37 - Oct 28 with 1100 viewssainthelens

Rob's Phone In on 12:34 - Oct 28 by pencoedjack

Feel dirty saying it but I like Blake as a pundit.

Perry, on the other hand, is a c unt.

C unt is a dirty word
Jason Perry tho is positively ghastly.
Rob's Phone In on 20:13 - Oct 28 with 1052 viewsthornabyswan

Rob's Phone In on 19:09 - Oct 28 by Garyjack

In fairness Bluey's ok, he doesn't troll or abuse anyone. and TBH this thread is Cardiff related, so he has a right to fight his corner. I'd rather read his posts than some of the tiresome dross served up by our own fans at times.

Yes I have no problem with any of the Bluebirds on here.
Just don't see the need for 5 page threads on them.
Bluey said just ignore it but that's like trying to ignore a pile of dog shite in the middle of your carpet.

Rob's Phone In on 20:23 - Oct 28 with 1033 viewsGaryjack

Rob's Phone In on 19:37 - Oct 28 by sainthelens

C unt is a dirty word
Jason Perry tho is positively ghastly.

Most on here know, and we took pelters for it at the time. But when Mikey Dye (Cardiff fan at Wembley) was killed, myself and Reeco took a team of Jacks to Bridgend to play Cardiff fans to raise money for his family. Jason Perry coached the Cardiff boys that day, and at half time we were 2-1 up. You should have heard his half time team talk! Full of jack bastards and "do you want to get beat by those gypo cvnts" You could hear him screaming it out from our dressing room. And that's all we did was try and raise some cash for a dead man's family. Utter cvnt of a man.
Rob's Phone In on 20:30 - Oct 28 with 1017 viewsplasjack

Rob's Phone In on 20:13 - Oct 28 by thornabyswan

Yes I have no problem with any of the Bluebirds on here.
Just don't see the need for 5 page threads on them.
Bluey said just ignore it but that's like trying to ignore a pile of dog shite in the middle of your carpet.

The problem is they are pretending to be Cardiff fans, no problem with that.
Rob's Phone In on 23:13 - Oct 28 with 890 viewsLoyal

Rob's Phone In on 17:00 - Oct 28 by bluey_the_blue

Well, yeah.

He already owns virtually all the shares anyway. Convert debt to equity eventually, minimise debts, ideally stabilise in Prem then sell on.

Coup!e of problems with this bluey.
Stabilising in the premier League is one.
Never trust any owner. We both should know this, Hammam, Petty, these cnts.
You've had others so have we.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rob's Phone In on 23:21 - Oct 28 with 877 viewsLoyal

Rob's Phone In on 12:59 - Oct 28 by Bluebird

They have probably wormed quite alot of cash back already..
These are business people who will know how to bank money through a few different avenues..

Course they have, they all fcking do.
Now don't be rude when you reply or I will come round and finger you again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Rob's Phone In on 05:22 - Oct 29 with 782 viewsBluebird

Rob's Phone In on 23:21 - Oct 28 by Loyal

Course they have, they all fcking do.
Now don't be rude when you reply or I will come round and finger you again.

You can keep your six fingers away from me.
I bet there ain't many club owners who don't cream the club on the sly even when it's on it's arse.
Sam Hammam was our biggest to55er
Petty probably yours?
Rob's Phone In on 06:45 - Oct 29 with 747 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rob's Phone In on 20:23 - Oct 28 by Garyjack

Most on here know, and we took pelters for it at the time. But when Mikey Dye (Cardiff fan at Wembley) was killed, myself and Reeco took a team of Jacks to Bridgend to play Cardiff fans to raise money for his family. Jason Perry coached the Cardiff boys that day, and at half time we were 2-1 up. You should have heard his half time team talk! Full of jack bastards and "do you want to get beat by those gypo cvnts" You could hear him screaming it out from our dressing room. And that's all we did was try and raise some cash for a dead man's family. Utter cvnt of a man.

Sounds like him. He's always had a visceral hatred for us. Horrible bloke, illiterate and ignorant pundit.

Rob's Phone In on 07:54 - Oct 29 with 710 views34dfgdf54

I've played against him and I echo your sentiments. Complete tw*t.
Rob's Phone In on 09:41 - Oct 29 with 647 viewsLoyal

Echoed, I knew a few who went and Anus wasn't that much better.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024