Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Tory giveaway budget. 09:04 - Oct 30 with 10227 viewspikeypaul

Great to see the Tories reward the people with huge tax cuts and pumping extra £10s of billions in to the NHS.

I thought Steptoe was going to burst into tears with his response knowing he could never compete with the tax cuts the Tories are handing out.

The lefties here have not said a dicky bird since the budget which tells us everything we need to know.

Although I expect the jealous fackers will be along shortly.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Tory giveaway budget. on 09:06 - Oct 30 with 5871 viewsjackrmee

You reckon they're doing that to be nice to us?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Tory giveaway budget. on 09:13 - Oct 30 with 5858 viewspikeypaul

The Tory giveaway budget. on 09:06 - Oct 30 by jackrmee

You reckon they're doing that to be nice to us?

You could always donate it to charity if you do not want it or appreciate it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Tory giveaway budget. on 09:28 - Oct 30 with 5841 viewsjackrmee

The Tory giveaway budget. on 09:13 - Oct 30 by pikeypaul

You could always donate it to charity if you do not want it or appreciate it.

Don't even know what they have done tbh and don't care. Whatever they are "giving" us, they will take from us ten fold. Bunch of kunts. Fuk em, and anyone that looks like em.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Tory giveaway budget. on 09:43 - Oct 30 with 5821 viewsdickythorpe

Who do I write to for the extra £3 a week I'm going to get?
A wonderful sense of humour this government has.
The Tory giveaway budget. on 09:47 - Oct 30 with 5814 viewsjackrmee

The Tory giveaway budget. on 09:43 - Oct 30 by dickythorpe

£3 a week Mental.

The Tory giveaway budget. on 09:58 - Oct 30 with 5803 viewstheloneranger

Stop exaggerating Dicky, it's £2.50 a week

😱😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Tory giveaway budget. on 10:09 - Oct 30 with 5792 viewsShaky

Looks like the Tories are preparing the battlefield for an election.

Could pave the way for ditching prior election manifesto commitments, eh Pike?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Tory giveaway budget. on 10:18 - Oct 30 with 5779 viewsunion_jack

The Tory giveaway budget. on 09:58 - Oct 30 by theloneranger

Stop exaggerating Dicky, it's £2.50 a week

😱😂

Better than £2-50 taken off you every week.

Anyway, it all goes up in smoke unless there's a deal on Brexit which looks less and less likely.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Tory giveaway budget. on 10:55 - Oct 30 with 5751 viewspikeypaul

You will not need to it comes automatically.

And it's better recieve more rather than pay more which will happen if Steptoe and his terrorist loving mate go on their mission to bankrupt the country.

The Tory giveaway budget. on 11:12 - Oct 30 with 5728 viewsjackrmee

The Tory giveaway budget. on 10:55 - Oct 30 by pikeypaul

You will not need to it comes automatically.

And it's better recieve more rather than pay more which will happen if Steptoe and his terrorist loving mate go on their mission to bankrupt the country.

Corbyn all the way! Tory scummers

The Tory giveaway budget. on 11:16 - Oct 30 with 5721 viewspikeypaul

The Tory giveaway budget. on 11:12 - Oct 30 by jackrmee

Corbyn all the way! Tory scummers

And that is your democratic choice and should Steptoe win I hope everyone will accept democracy.Even the remoaner losers who at present believe democracy should not apply when they lose a vote.

The Tory giveaway budget. on 12:22 - Oct 30 with 5671 viewsCatullus

Taking everything into account (including my wifes pay rise and my occy pension rise) next April we will be about 70 quid per month better off.
It's not just about personal circumstances though and looking at Corbyn's plans he'd have to raise taxes a lot, borrow a lot more and hope (nay pray) his plans worked or we'd be worse off than a no deal brexit!!
You don't have to like the tories to see that Labour are a disaster waiting to happen. The tories aren't great generally speaking but relatively speaking they're brilliant.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Tory giveaway budget. on 12:25 - Oct 30 with 5668 viewsjackrmee

The Tory giveaway budget. on 12:22 - Oct 30 by Catullus

Taking everything into account (including my wifes pay rise and my occy pension rise) next April we will be about 70 quid per month better off.
It's not just about personal circumstances though and looking at Corbyn's plans he'd have to raise taxes a lot, borrow a lot more and hope (nay pray) his plans worked or we'd be worse off than a no deal brexit!!
You don't have to like the tories to see that Labour are a disaster waiting to happen. The tories aren't great generally speaking but relatively speaking they're brilliant.

Relatively speaking I'm not sure.
However, humanely speaking they are absolute kunts and possibly not even human, whereas Corbyn is sound.

The Tory giveaway budget. on 12:31 - Oct 30 with 5662 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corby sound? How delusion he wants to follow the Venezuela model and make everyone poor.

Poverty for all not just the few.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Tory giveaway budget. on 12:36 - Oct 30 with 5651 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Brilliant

Facking hell !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Tory giveaway budget. on 12:52 - Oct 30 with 5630 viewsHighjack

The Tory giveaway budget. on 12:31 - Oct 30 by felixstowe_jack

Corby sound? How delusion he wants to follow the Venezuela model and make everyone poor.

Poverty for all not just the few.

I’d have no problems following the Venezuelan model.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Tory giveaway budget. on 13:12 - Oct 30 with 5612 viewsLeonWasGod

I haven't looked into how it affects me, but this budget would have to go some to replace the £100-120 a month extra tax and NI contributions I've been paying since Osborne's budgets. Not that I'd mind if it had gone into local services, but quite the opposite has happened.

The Tories have always been a stealth party taking more than they give back. And people fall for it.
The Tory giveaway budget. on 13:14 - Oct 30 with 5611 viewspikeypaul

It’s amazing how there are people about not realising that Labour would happily bankrupt the country.

Saying that I think they do know it but would welcome it with them wanting poverty for all not just the few.

Total politics of envy and an attitude if we are poor everyone else should be also.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 15:15]

The Tory giveaway budget. on 13:23 - Oct 30 with 5604 viewsLeonWasGod

The Tory giveaway budget. on 13:14 - Oct 30 by pikeypaul

It’s amazing how there are people about not realising that Labour would happily bankrupt the country.

Saying that I think they do know it but would welcome it with them wanting poverty for all not just the few.

Total politics of envy and an attitude if we are poor everyone else should be also.

Their plans may do, but plenty of economists think otherwise. It's a pretty good myth perpetuated by the Tories and certain elements of the media that Labour 'always bankrupt the country'. It's wrong apparently. The data actually show that Labour have controlled public finances better than the Tories.

But nobody will believe that even when shown the evidence. It looks like the Tories have done a wonderful propaganda job on Labour. Stitched them up good and proper.
The Tory giveaway budget. on 13:41 - Oct 30 with 5573 viewsEbo

The Tory giveaway budget. on 13:14 - Oct 30 by pikeypaul

Yet the Tories have borrowed more in 1 term than what Labour did in 1!

This budget is a sweetener and they've previous form for this before elections. As soon as they get back in they take it away again like the kunts they really are.

Yet still our schools are underfunded, NHS waiting lists growing, less bobbys on the beat, people being taken out the system so that they don't show on the unemployment figures.

They will always be scum.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Tory giveaway budget. on 13:50 - Oct 30 with 5573 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Tory giveaway budget. on 13:41 - Oct 30 by Ebo

Yet the Tories have borrowed more in 1 term than what Labour did in 1!

This budget is a sweetener and they've previous form for this before elections. As soon as they get back in they take it away again like the kunts they really are.

Yet still our schools are underfunded, NHS waiting lists growing, less bobbys on the beat, people being taken out the system so that they don't show on the unemployment figures.

They will always be scum.

Yeah but every sane person knows this to be fair

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Tory giveaway budget. on 14:00 - Oct 30 with 5559 viewsCatullus

The Tory giveaway budget. on 12:25 - Oct 30 by jackrmee

Relatively speaking I'm not sure.
However, humanely speaking they are absolute kunts and possibly not even human, whereas Corbyn is sound.

Corbyn is sound? His momentum dogs of war hound anyone and everyone who don't agree with him. He's been embroiled in accustaions of anti semtism and friends to terrorist groups, his financial plans are a mess...McDonnell says they're costed but his usual answer is they are cash neutral as in they'll pay for themselves and that parliament will set the purchase costs for renationalised industries, basically he's saying we will force people to sell at prices we set, it's telling people he's going to rob them!
Several allegedly independent groups have said it'll cost billions and one set the bar at 176 billion plus 11 billion a year just in interest repayments.
We had boom and a huge bust with Blair and Brown, would anyone vote for that again? We need a viable alternative to the tories not an unreconstructed Marxist with dreams that will be nightmares to the rest of us.
Corbyn is a proven liar (well he is a politician) but he's taken a leaf out of Hitler and Goebbels book, the one that says the bigger the lie the easier it is to convince people it's true. The 'big lie technique' as it was called,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Tory giveaway budget. on 15:05 - Oct 30 with 5519 viewsmajorraglan

I will be about the cost of a takeaway for a family of 4 better off per month which is good news. To be honest though, I would rather they have spent the money on the NHS which is in a mess - huge waiting lists, cant get an ambulance, 6 hours wait at A and E and Mental Health Services in crisis.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 15:06]
The Tory giveaway budget. on 15:26 - Oct 30 with 5491 viewspikeypaul

The Tory giveaway budget. on 13:23 - Oct 30 by LeonWasGod

Their plans may do, but plenty of economists think otherwise. It's a pretty good myth perpetuated by the Tories and certain elements of the media that Labour 'always bankrupt the country'. It's wrong apparently. The data actually show that Labour have controlled public finances better than the Tories.

But nobody will believe that even when shown the evidence. It looks like the Tories have done a wonderful propaganda job on Labour. Stitched them up good and proper.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/expenses-win-for-there-s-no-money-mp-li

So Liam Byrne was lying when he admitted there was no money left when Labour last left office was he?

And that was under Brown who in fairness was just totally incompetent unlike Corbyn who would be happy to bankrupt the country he hates.

You lefties just will not accept the facts will you?

You are happy to cut your nose off to spite your face if it means wealthier people get punished for their hard work and success,

The politics of envy is what you are all about.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 15:30]

The Tory giveaway budget. on 16:00 - Oct 30 with 5455 viewsbuilthjack

Jeremy's speech after the budget was the best I have heard from anyone for many a year. All true, and exposed the Tories for what they are.
May and Hammond looked totally done in.
Well done Jezza lad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024