Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:17 - Nov 6 with 37120 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 15:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Nov 10 with 2871 viewsTheKirkyLife

MULDER STARTS!! I KNEW he was admitting his mistake in the press conference.

And what about that bench??? Got to fancy us.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Nov 10 with 2782 viewsDippy

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Nov 10 by TheKirkyLife

MULDER STARTS!! I KNEW he was admitting his mistake in the press conference.

And what about that bench??? Got to fancy us.

Watch Mulder make an error today.. it's odds on.

Red Card I'm going for

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 10 with 2763 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Nov 10 by Dippy

Watch Mulder make an error today.. it's odds on.

Red Card I'm going for

OK, Yoda.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Nov 10 with 2713 viewsDippy

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 10 by WarwickHunt

OK, Yoda.

I future I see

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:34 - Nov 10 with 2648 viewsAl_Bundy

Looks like Roberts at RB and Mckay come in.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:36 - Nov 10 with 2613 viewsyescomeon

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Nov 10 by Swan91

2 things I hoped would happen this game... Mulder back in goal and CRB in RB position with a more attacking winger as RW..... both happen!! so happy. Also great to see both bony and montero on the subs bench.. very decent squad and a strong bench.

You're sticking to your guns with the CRB thing aren't you.

Upthecity!

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:39 - Nov 10 with 2562 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:13 - Nov 10 by lidojack

That is pretty much our strongest starting 11 and a mightily strong bench to boot.
Excited for this.

I wouldn't say a team with McKay in, is our strongest 11.

He needs a good game today, because IMO he's been very disappointing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:40 - Nov 10 with 2551 viewsSwan91

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:36 - Nov 10 by yescomeon

You're sticking to your guns with the CRB thing aren't you.

yes...it is one thing I wanted to see. all depends on how mckay plays though but i feel we will be more attacking on both sides now instead of focusing on just the left side.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:43 - Nov 10 with 2527 viewsnantywatcher

Come on Wilf - prove me wrong.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:43 - Nov 10 with 2520 viewslidojack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:39 - Nov 10 by Flashberryjack

I wouldn't say a team with McKay in, is our strongest 11.

He needs a good game today, because IMO he's been very disappointing.

"Pretty much".
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:49 - Nov 10 with 2429 viewsbuilthjack

A guy from The Wirral has just been spotted in the crowd

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:50 - Nov 10 with 2404 viewsinspector

decent squad, that
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:54 - Nov 10 with 2314 viewsyescomeon

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:40 - Nov 10 by Swan91

yes...it is one thing I wanted to see. all depends on how mckay plays though but i feel we will be more attacking on both sides now instead of focusing on just the left side.

No, that's fair enough. I meant the "CRB" thing, as in the weird abbreviation. I don't understand why you've added a "B".

Upthecity!

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:57 - Nov 10 with 2260 viewsSwan91

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:54 - Nov 10 by yescomeon

No, that's fair enough. I meant the "CRB" thing, as in the weird abbreviation. I don't understand why you've added a "B".

oh haha not quite sure myself... I think because everytime I see CR when it comes to football.. I automatically think of Ronaldo... so I guess without even thinking about it I made roberts name abbreviated differently.. weird how the brain works.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:59 - Nov 10 with 2217 viewssioni

Anyone in Canada on stream yet?
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:01 - Nov 10 with 2140 viewsyescomeon

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:57 - Nov 10 by Swan91

oh haha not quite sure myself... I think because everytime I see CR when it comes to football.. I automatically think of Ronaldo... so I guess without even thinking about it I made roberts name abbreviated differently.. weird how the brain works.

Thought it would be something like that. You'd get away with it if it wasn't for Courtney Baker-Richardson (CBR).

Upthecity!

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Nov 10 with 1798 viewsJango

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:01 - Nov 10 by yescomeon

Thought it would be something like that. You'd get away with it if it wasn't for Courtney Baker-Richardson (CBR).

These commentators on ifollow are breaking my soul.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Nov 10 with 1762 viewslidojack

Without a physical radio is there any way to follow this game today?
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 10 with 1711 viewsunion_jack

Get in Roberts!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 10 with 1707 viewsElward

Anyone found a link please?
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 10 with 1712 viewsMo_Wives

Barrie McKay, he's one of our own
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 15:17]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 10 with 1702 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 10 with 1683 viewsBanosswan

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 10 by union_jack

Get in Roberts!

McKay

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 10 with 1665 viewsCaptain_Sham

No end product that McKay.

Its just a ride.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Nov 10 with 1657 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ooph av it

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024