Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:17 - Nov 6 with 37143 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 15:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 9 with 3568 viewssainthelens

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:53 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

If any bollockn was involved it should habe been them giving him the rollicking after the match for playing Nordfelt and making no subs before the final minute.
You can't say they didn't try to score they had 12 shots.

Point out where I said they didn't try.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:21 - Nov 9 with 3443 viewsGlyn1

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17211678.two-former-targets-bolton-must-gu

A few points from lurking on their websites.

Their left-back position is a weakness for them and the Bolton fans don't know who will be playing there, so we should target that side

Their manager was brought in to create a passing game which so far hasn't worked. Their pitch is said to be one of the best in this division.

Both McBurnie and Celina were linked to Bolton and I expect at least one of them to score.

1 - 3 to us.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 21:08]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:34 - Nov 9 with 3436 viewsAguycalledJack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:21 - Nov 9 by Glyn1

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17211678.two-former-targets-bolton-must-gu

A few points from lurking on their websites.

Their left-back position is a weakness for them and the Bolton fans don't know who will be playing there, so we should target that side

Their manager was brought in to create a passing game which so far hasn't worked. Their pitch is said to be one of the best in this division.

Both McBurnie and Celina were linked to Bolton and I expect at least one of them to score.

1 - 3 to us.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 21:08]

Will montero and boney get a run out?
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:18 - Nov 9 with 3309 viewsEU5Makaveli

Got to be looking to win this. Watched them on Sky against Villa and they offered nothing. 1-2
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:22 - Nov 9 with 3270 viewsairedale

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:34 - Nov 9 by AguycalledJack

Will montero and boney get a run out?

Hope William Bonney doesn’t, especially if people start shouting ‘shoot, shoot!’.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:06 - Nov 10 with 3244 viewsBadlands

Nervy win

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:12 - Nov 10 with 3239 viewsbuilthjack

0-4

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:27 - Nov 10 with 3072 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:12 - Nov 10 by builthjack

0-4

Really think this will happen sooner or later this season. One game it has to click in front of goal.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:40 - Nov 10 with 3054 viewsswanjackal

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:27 - Nov 10 by Whiterockin

Really think this will happen sooner or later this season. One game it has to click in front of goal.

Here is hoping, I've had a solid break from all football since beginning of September, not watched a single game, either Swans or non Swans. I'm returning to see if can get any love back today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:37 - Nov 10 with 2983 viewsunion_jack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:12 - Nov 10 by builthjack

0-4

We've scored 4 there before (Burnden Park 1981 I think). I was there for that. Good day(s).

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:52 - Nov 10 with 2961 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:27 - Nov 10 by Whiterockin

It will happen sometime. Hopefully today as I have put a fiver on that score at 66/1.
Also put a cheeky fiver on that score doubled with socks to score first at 396/1

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:13 - Nov 10 with 2865 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Watch out with the predictions, they are on a run of 6 straight losses, you know what happens when we play teams like that.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:38 - Nov 10 with 2821 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Chuck Jeff on last 20 we might just get an away win then .

We’ve not won away without him on the pitch this season

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:52 - Nov 10 with 2806 viewsandrew

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:37 - Nov 10 by union_jack

We've scored 4 there before (Burnden Park 1981 I think). I was there for that. Good day(s).

Our only win at Bolton too

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:54 - Nov 10 with 2797 viewsunion_jack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:52 - Nov 10 by andrew

Our only win at Bolton too

Is that right? Wow.

Maybe I should've gone today!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:34 - Nov 10 with 2703 viewsSwan91

Would love to see bony or Montero feature in this game.. like was said in an earlier post.. LB is their weakness so would like to see a more attacking rw play...
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Nov 10 with 2583 viewsjasper_T

[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 14:23]
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Nov 10 with 2573 viewsPorthcawlswan

Very happy with the squad selection
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Nov 10 with 2496 viewsSwan91

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Nov 10 by jasper_T

2 things I hoped would happen this game... Mulder back in goal and CRB in RB position with a more attacking winger as RW..... both happen!! so happy. Also great to see both bony and montero on the subs bench.. very decent squad and a strong bench.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 10 with 2472 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Nov 10 by jasper_T

6 subs?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Nov 10 with 2445 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 10 by builthjack

6 subs?

Plus Olsson
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:11 - Nov 10 with 2439 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 10 by builthjack

6 subs?

I think Olsson's the other one

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:13 - Nov 10 with 2408 viewslidojack

That is pretty much our strongest starting 11 and a mightily strong bench to boot.
Excited for this.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:13 - Nov 10 with 2408 viewsswan65split

6 subs?

One will get injured in the warm up.........

COYS
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:16 - Nov 10 with 2366 viewsairedale

Montero and Wilf been out for a long time, so not expecting miracles from either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024