Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:17 - Nov 6 with 37144 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 15:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:59 - Nov 10 with 2780 viewsDJack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:34 - Nov 10 by AnotherJohn

They were at Cambridge, while I was at the other place. Anyway that was then and times have changed.

Narnia?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:02 - Nov 10 with 2755 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 10 by PozuelosSideys

Last week and this week were almost identical. Even up to the penalty shouts in the last couple of minutes. Fck me the margins are fine.

I don't think we were as fluent as last week especially first half when we were exceptional against Rotherham.
But for me we were slightly more streetwise in seeing out the game.
A big 3 points for us all be it against a pretty poor side.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:06 - Nov 10 with 2727 viewsangryjack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

Wilf looking pretty rusty so far TBH.

That's his normal play he's sh@t
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:08 - Nov 10 with 2714 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:06 - Nov 10 by angryjack

That's his normal play he's sh@t

9 months out ridiculous comment.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:20 - Nov 10 with 2620 viewsFireboy2

Went today

Should have been ot of sight by ht

But fair dos to bolton they played well and could have nicked an equaliser,they played far better than rotherham

Bony looked very rusty had a touch of an elephant but will hopefully get better

Montero looked good in his limited minutes

Should have kept celina on as he was the go to man to keep the ball

All in all we deseved the 3pts
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:22 - Nov 10 with 2606 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 10 by Mo_Wives

Was that Wyndham commentating? His 'Watch this...BANG' was up there with his 'Brril-yant'

It was Alan Partridge.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:25 - Nov 10 with 2579 viewsMrSwerve

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:32 - Nov 10 with 2549 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:59 - Nov 10 by DJack

Narnia?

Well, I used to drink in the Eagle and Child, albeit some years after Lewis and Tolkien were regulars, but I always preferred the Shire.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 18:37]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:40 - Nov 10 with 2511 viewssioni

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 10 by monmouth

Thank f*ck. I take it back about Scott too. Last weeks dickhead would have given them 4 pens for falling over.

The players at the end were obviously of the same opinion. I think all the Swans were clustered about Scott patting him on the shoulder with a look of relief and gratitude accompanying their congratulations. Justified too considering the number of dives he made good decisions on.
I’ld Call the scene amusing if I didn’t remember my own sense of horror and pending doom awaiting the ref’s response.
Well done lads and MISTER Scott.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:29 - Nov 10 with 2180 viewsUxbridge

Just me that thought that was a regulation win without any drama then! Piece of pss.

Potter deserves credit for the Olsson sub. Totally shut them down. Bony looked rustier than my front gate though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Nov 10 with 2157 viewsplasjack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:29 - Nov 10 by Uxbridge

Just me that thought that was a regulation win without any drama then! Piece of pss.

Potter deserves credit for the Olsson sub. Totally shut them down. Bony looked rustier than my front gate though.

Better give your gate some lubrication, if it has been idle for 9 months.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thr on 23:04 - Nov 10 with 1851 viewsSirjohnalot

Can’t get over how many we brought up from Swansea today (I only live about 40 minutes away) once again, we didn’t stop singing (though stop the anti English songs ).

Second game in a row I really enjoyed how we were playing, Bolton defence was far stronger than Rotherham’s and did think that the same thing was going to happen again, but we were far more street wise today.

Also two weeks in a row I had Mr Angry 2018 in front of me who was aggressive in a completely bonkers way, at every single decision that went against us, at one point swearing at a ball boy and screaming in unholy derision about a foul against us down at the corner flag at the other end of the pitch.

Apart from him, another great game, and really love the connection between the fans and the players. Brilliant bond developing.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 23:51]
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:26 - Nov 10 with 1822 viewsclloy2

Brilliant that's really good to hear
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:16 - Nov 11 with 1743 viewsChief

Played better last week but lost that one. Decent performance today but would have been punished again for a lack of clinicality had we been playing a better side.

Any news on the trouble outside the ground after the game?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024