Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:17 - Nov 6 with 37228 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 15:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 10 with 2820 viewsairedale

Kin ell, we had to work hard for that 2nd half.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 10 with 2810 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 10 by Andy1300

yes, 3 points for us

Thank f*ck for that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 10 with 2820 viewsPozuelosSideys

Last week and this week were almost identical. Even up to the penalty shouts in the last couple of minutes. Fck me the margins are fine.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 10 with 2743 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 10 by DJack

Listening to the radio making me feel sick.

EDIT safe, and three points
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 16:54]

That extra time on the radio was f*cking murder.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 10 with 2678 viewsmonmouth

Thank f*ck. I take it back about Scott too. Last weeks dickhead would have given them 4 pens for falling over.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 10 with 2668 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Solid win.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 10 with 2653 viewsSwan91

Mulder back in goal and a clean sheet... coincidence????
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 10 with 2628 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Nov 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

Indeed it was.

Was that Wyndham commentating? His 'Watch this...BANG' was up there with his 'Brril-yant'

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Nov 10 with 2556 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 10 by Andy1300

yes, 3 points for us

Fantastic.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Nov 10 with 2496 viewsAnotherJohn

Excellent result; underwhelming performance.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Nov 10 with 2419 views34dfgdf54

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Nov 10 by AnotherJohn

Any win away from home is brilliant, can’t always play well.

Well done the boys. Get in there.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Nov 10 with 2322 viewsraynor94

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Nov 10 by AnotherJohn

Played excellent last week, and got nothing, at the end of the day, it's all about the 3 points

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 10 with 2285 viewsGlyn1

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 10 by Swan91

Mulder back in goal and a clean sheet... coincidence????

Yes. With only 3 shots on target he wasn't overworked. Both keepers are OK, we all know that it's the other end that we need to be concerned about.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 10 with 2266 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 10 by DJack

Listening to the radio making me feel sick.

EDIT safe, and three points
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 16:54]

Glad it's not just me. Pacing around the house like a boomer on methamphetamine during the last twenty minutes. Hideous.

Worth it for the 3 points tho.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 10 with 2244 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Nov 10 by raynor94

Played excellent last week, and got nothing, at the end of the day, it's all about the 3 points

The highlight was the goal, which was an exceptional strike. I was just disappointed that we didn't show more creativity or ambition thereafter.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 17:14]
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 10 with 2177 viewsmonmouth

I really couldn’t give a monkeys to be honest. We should have nailed them first half when we did play well, but we deserve a scrappy win, and it certainly wasn’t lucky.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:19 - Nov 10 with 2146 viewsexiledclaseboy

Arent you just a joy.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:27 - Nov 10 with 2048 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:19 - Nov 10 by exiledclaseboy

Arent you just a joy.

I love you too my friend; you are so positive when it comes to your fellow posters - not to mention ex-managers caught in welcome events about which they know nothing. Can't quite get my head around the image of a senior civil servant who sneaks outside for a fag.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:32 - Nov 10 with 2000 viewsmonmouth

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:27 - Nov 10 by AnotherJohn

I love you too my friend; you are so positive when it comes to your fellow posters - not to mention ex-managers caught in welcome events about which they know nothing. Can't quite get my head around the image of a senior civil servant who sneaks outside for a fag.

Really, have you never heard of Blunt, Philby. Burgess and MacLean?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:34 - Nov 10 with 1983 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:32 - Nov 10 by monmouth

Really, have you never heard of Blunt, Philby. Burgess and MacLean?

They were at Cambridge, while I was at the other place. Anyway that was then and times have changed.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:39 - Nov 10 with 1936 viewsElmo

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 10 by AnotherJohn

The highlight was the goal, which was an exceptional strike. I was just disappointed that we didn't show more creativity or ambition thereafter.

Poor shout - try and enjoy the win and the way in which GP and the players are learning and developing. "Disappointed" ? Embarrassing
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:41 - Nov 10 with 1920 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 10 by AnotherJohn

Didn’t watch it, but the radio Wales commentary made it sound like we cut them open many times first half. Dan put one wide 2 mins after the goal. Celina missed a tap in from 7 yards. Ollie should have had one about 5 mins before the goal. Nothing wrong with our creativity by the sounds of it, just bad finishing.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:46 - Nov 10 with 1868 viewsDr_Winston

We're a young, relatively inexperienced team both in general terms and as a unit finding our feet in the division. Sometimes we'll play well, sometimes we won't. Inconsistency is one of the more frustrating things to deal with as a fan because we've all seen just how good we can be in small doses.

At the moment we seem to be struggling to put 90 minute performances together, which is understandable given the options Potter has on the bench. This is where a couple of decent extra bodies in the squad could help us. If the players we clearly want to move on come January go I think we'll add one or two, even if just on loan for the moment.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:57 - Nov 10 with 1767 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:27 - Nov 10 by AnotherJohn

I wouldn’t go outside to smoke but they don’t let you do it indoors these days. Snowflakes everywhere see.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:58 - Nov 10 with 1764 viewsraynor94

Ahhh what a bitchy comment

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024