Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 22:58 - Dec 18 with 31714 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 17:13]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 07:52 - Dec 19 with 11682 viewsSwansea93

Ain't got a good record up there, 2-0 Swans, super Wayne Routledge double.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:45 - Dec 19 with 11580 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Thanks jack
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 20:03 - Dec 20 with 11386 viewssainthelens

Busy Xmas run of games. We'll all be wondering how GP uses the squad. Whilst I think we should really go for it Saturday, I get a nagging feeling he may go cautious. Anyone know if Dan James will be ready? I heard he was 50/50.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 20:07 - Dec 20 with 11389 viewsbonymine

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 20:03 - Dec 20 by sainthelens

Busy Xmas run of games. We'll all be wondering how GP uses the squad. Whilst I think we should really go for it Saturday, I get a nagging feeling he may go cautious. Anyone know if Dan James will be ready? I heard he was 50/50.

Likewise I believe he’s doubtful so maybe GP will keep him for the Villa game as we owe them one after that defeat up there (and a Tammy goal to rub salt into the wounds ).

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 20:35 - Dec 20 with 11365 viewsjasper_T

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 20:03 - Dec 20 by sainthelens

Trained a full week. McBurnie protecting him.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 00:30 - Dec 21 with 11196 viewsbuilthjack

Respect to all,attending this one on a Saturday evening, a long way from Swansea.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 00:58 - Dec 21 with 11179 viewssainthelens

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 00:30 - Dec 21 by builthjack

Respect to all,attending this one on a Saturday evening, a long way from Swansea.

Absolutely, on a par with a midweek trip I once made to Hartlepool. Have a safe trip all.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 11:46 - Dec 21 with 10961 viewspencoedjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 00:30 - Dec 21 by builthjack

Indeed

Those travelling from South Wales for a 1730 KO with the game on SKY deserve a medal.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:26 - Dec 21 with 10732 viewsKilkennyjack

I hope that Pennock bloke remembers what he said abour us signing dan James ? #cherrypick

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:09 - Dec 21 with 10551 viewsGlyn1

I hadn't noticed that Potter had links with Hull.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/inglemire-lane-kcom-stadium-hull-

As we're on Sky, and we never do well on Sky or at Hull, I predict 1 - 0 to them.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:10 - Dec 21 with 10549 viewsjasper_T

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:09 - Dec 21 by Glyn1

I hadn't noticed that Potter had links with Hull.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/inglemire-lane-kcom-stadium-hull-

As we're on Sky, and we never do well on Sky or at Hull, I predict 1 - 0 to them.

Beat Sheff Utd on Sky, beat Millwall on Sky...
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:15 - Dec 21 with 10546 viewsGlyn1

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:10 - Dec 21 by jasper_T

Beat Sheff Utd on Sky, beat Millwall on Sky...

Thanks Jasper, I'm feeling more confident after hearing that. 0 - 0.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:22 - Dec 21 with 10536 viewsjasper_T

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:15 - Dec 21 by Glyn1

Thanks Jasper, I'm feeling more confident after hearing that. 0 - 0.

It's going to be a dramatic 1-2. DJ and Kingsley to score at various ends.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 00:17 - Dec 22 with 10432 viewsSTID2017

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:22 - Dec 21 by jasper_T

It's going to be a dramatic 1-2. DJ and Kingsley to score at various ends.

"At Various Ends" ??????
I thought there was only two mun ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:04 - Dec 22 with 10263 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

1-2 swans

Celina (2)

Lump on

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:47 - Dec 22 with 10057 viewsLoyal

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 00:17 - Dec 22 by STID2017

"At Various Ends" ??????
I thought there was only two mun ?

Never confident at places like this.
However, let's not get chatting about a certain game some years ago now involving a housing estate and bloodied noses.
1-1 for me. Mulder volly.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:34 - Dec 22 with 9968 viewsBadlands

So much depends on fitness - assuming he's going to keep something back for Villa and we have no unknown fitness issues
I think he could go for

......................Mulder
............CCV.......Mike........Joe
Roberts.............Fer............John
Dyer............McKay............Routledge
..................Bony

With Montero, McBurnie, Celina as planned subs
Fab, Naughton, John, Fulton,

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:21 - Dec 22 with 9867 viewsjasper_T

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:34 - Dec 22 by Badlands

So much depends on fitness - assuming he's going to keep something back for Villa and we have no unknown fitness issues
I think he could go for

......................Mulder
............CCV.......Mike........Joe
Roberts.............Fer............John
Dyer............McKay............Routledge
..................Bony

With Montero, McBurnie, Celina as planned subs
Fab, Naughton, John, Fulton,

Fer on his own in midfield? We'd get ripped apart.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 22 with 9691 viewsFireboy2

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:21 - Dec 22 by jasper_T

Fer on his own in midfield? We'd get ripped apart.

This
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 22 with 9617 viewsdameedna

Nordfelt
Naughton CCV VDH Roberts
Dyer Fulton Grimes Fer Routledge
McBurnie
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 22 with 9612 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It looks like anything can happen today, M City losing 3:1 at home, who would have predicted that?
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 22 with 9601 viewswestwalesed

Which sky channel? I’m going to try and get the local to put it on.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 22 with 9597 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 22 by westwalesed

Which sky channel? I’m going to try and get the local to put it on.

Sky Sports Football and Main Event. 403 or 401.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 22 with 9586 viewswestwalesed

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 22 by exiledclaseboy

Sky Sports Football and Main Event. 403 or 401.

Ta very much

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 22 with 9521 viewsjasper_T

haha yesss
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024