Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread 23:45 - Dec 26 with 25861 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:06 - Dec 29 with 2075 viewsTheKirkyLife

I *think* we're playing three at the back???

MAYBE????

Cannot fathom what caused such a massive change in our team.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:06 - Dec 29 with 2087 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 29 by jasper_T

Formation? Answers on a postcard.

3-2-3-2 or something like that?

I’m miffed to say the least.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:07 - Dec 29 with 2078 viewslidojack

It's a very random but very attacking line up.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:07 - Dec 29 with 2078 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 29 by jasper_T

If it goes wrong today, he’s opened himself up for sh*t even I’ll admit that
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:08 - Dec 29 with 2053 viewsyescomeon

523 I think?

Routledge and grimes wingbacks, mcburnie, cbr and James forwards, Celina and fulton in midfield.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:09 - Dec 29 with 2038 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:08 - Dec 29 by yescomeon

523 I think?

Routledge and grimes wingbacks, mcburnie, cbr and James forwards, Celina and fulton in midfield.

Don’t be silly. It’s quite clearly the trusted 3-2-5 approach.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:13 - Dec 29 with 1976 viewsdickythorpe

He's pulled names out of a hat. He's hopefully told Cian Harris he did nothing wrong on his debut at Villa?
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:23 - Dec 29 with 1856 viewstrinityann

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:13 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

He's pulled names out of a hat. He's hopefully told Cian Harris he did nothing wrong on his debut at Villa?

If 15,000 plus fans were asked to picking a starting 11 today, nobody would have picked this line up.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:24 - Dec 29 with 1848 viewsSgorioFruit

where is Connor Roberts?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:26 - Dec 29 with 1830 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:24 - Dec 29 by SgorioFruit

where is Connor Roberts?

Must be injured ?

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:28 - Dec 29 with 1811 viewstheloneranger

3 4 1 2

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:29 - Dec 29 with 1793 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:26 - Dec 29 by Kilkennyjack

Must be injured ?

unless it was a very recent injury

also, where is dyer?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:32 - Dec 29 with 1775 viewsWarwickHunt

Someone’s found Bobbly’s tombola machine and given it to Potter for Xmas.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:38 - Dec 29 with 1711 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:29 - Dec 29 by SgorioFruit

unless it was a very recent injury

also, where is dyer?

3 games in a week a bit much for the old boy. Especially as he was left to rot for most of the season so far.

Interesting lineup, maybe not all that surprising when you consider the lack of strength in depth in some areas. Or maybe they’ve got a dose of the sh*ts going round!

Good to see Byers back in the fold too.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:43 - Dec 29 with 1676 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:26 - Dec 29 by Kilkennyjack

Must be injured ?

He’s been rubbish, as has Fer and deserves to be dropped.

Can’t get my head around the side though, fingers crossed he’s got this one right.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:44 - Dec 29 with 1662 viewsWarwickHunt

CBR to score, Routledge to give away a silly free kick/soft penalty that results in a goal.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:47 - Dec 29 with 1626 viewsLoyal

6-0 FCK em.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:55 - Dec 29 with 1528 viewsLoyal

Surely they have sold more than 93 tickets ffs ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:58 - Dec 29 with 1505 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Harries instead of Naughton, wow an inspired choice.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:58 - Dec 29 with 1508 viewsLeonWasGod

They’ve got Garner playing. He’s a pain in the arse and wind up merchant like Holt was. Should be plenty of opportunities to give him stick with a bit of luck.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 29 with 1385 viewsGlyn1

Glad to see Wayne Routledge back. If Courtney Baker-Richardson and Cian Harries are ever going to play then this is as a good a game as any to put them on. Still, GP is beginning to make Roberto Martinez look defensive in comparison.
There are def going to be goals in this match, just not sure who for.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 29 with 1298 viewsbryanwadesquiff

PEN
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 29 with 1283 viewsMrSwerve

0-1 ffs.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 29 with 1284 viewsdickythorpe

Awful start
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:11 - Dec 29 with 1259 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:44 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

CBR to score, Routledge to give away a silly free kick/soft penalty that results in a goal.

What did you go and do that for?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024