Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vegans 20:19 - Dec 28 with 5521 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

How do you know if someone is a vegan......

Because they will tell you.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2018 20:20]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Vegans on 20:57 - Dec 28 with 2369 viewsphact0rri

Thats some keen logic there.

BTW I think the punch goes more like "Don't worry they will let you know."

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Vegans on 10:50 - Dec 29 with 2244 viewsAndy1300

Vegans on 20:57 - Dec 28 by phact0rri

Thats some keen logic there.

BTW I think the punch goes more like "Don't worry they will let you know."

Same as Crossfitters

Number 1 team in Wales

Vegans on 11:00 - Dec 29 with 2233 viewsHighjack

I had a load of friends over for Christmas dinner and one of them asked if there was an option for vegans. I said of course, you could f*ck off.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Vegans on 11:03 - Dec 29 with 2232 viewsAguycalledJack

I’ve experienced similar in the past. They really don’t like it when you say the veg without the meat.
Vegans on 15:26 - Dec 29 with 2154 viewsLord_Bony

A mate of mine is a vegan,but with some kind of political agenda attached to it.

Going out for a meal can be pretty uncomfortable sometimes when everything in the food is questioned,even to the point of fetching the manager.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Vegans on 18:08 - Dec 29 with 2102 viewsAguycalledJack

Vegans on 15:26 - Dec 29 by Lord_Bony

A mate of mine is a vegan,but with some kind of political agenda attached to it.

Going out for a meal can be pretty uncomfortable sometimes when everything in the food is questioned,even to the point of fetching the manager.

Personally I wouldn’t bother going.
Vegans on 18:30 - Dec 29 with 2085 viewsAndy1300

Vegans on 18:08 - Dec 29 by AguycalledJack

Personally I wouldn’t bother going.

Nor would I if he's that much of a knob about it

Number 1 team in Wales

Vegans on 19:27 - Dec 29 with 2065 viewsHighjack

They are a weird bunch.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Vegans on 19:35 - Dec 29 with 2060 viewsphact0rri

I've been a vegan for over 20 years, and I do know people who just go are full of a lot of anger, and "look what I've done" mentality. but I imagine anyone accomplishing something great does that. someone who quits smoking also tends to mention it all the time. Like wise a ardent femmisist is also going to mention their political belief everytime they want to.

I tend to not go out for food or eat with non vegans, save they are my closest of friends. because most of the time non vegans have about 30 questions to ask about whatever it is I eat. and with vegans I can eat in a vegan restaurant and I have more options for food.

Vegans on 19:43 - Dec 29 with 2051 viewsLeonWasGod

Vegans on 19:35 - Dec 29 by phact0rri

I've been a vegan for over 20 years, and I do know people who just go are full of a lot of anger, and "look what I've done" mentality. but I imagine anyone accomplishing something great does that. someone who quits smoking also tends to mention it all the time. Like wise a ardent femmisist is also going to mention their political belief everytime they want to.

I tend to not go out for food or eat with non vegans, save they are my closest of friends. because most of the time non vegans have about 30 questions to ask about whatever it is I eat. and with vegans I can eat in a vegan restaurant and I have more options for food.

And you’ll be having the last laugh when we’re all having heart attacks or being treated for colon cancer. I’ve never understood why people always get so defensive over eating meat. Too much of it, especially the processed crap, is not doing us any favours at all.

Thanks for the distraction from football too - much needed!
Vegans on 21:26 - Dec 29 with 1997 viewsAguycalledJack

I do not have a problem with anybody being vegan, but vegans would have a problem with me as a meat eater.
Vegans on 21:31 - Dec 29 with 1989 viewsFlashberryjack

Vegans on 19:43 - Dec 29 by LeonWasGod

And you’ll be having the last laugh when we’re all having heart attacks or being treated for colon cancer. I’ve never understood why people always get so defensive over eating meat. Too much of it, especially the processed crap, is not doing us any favours at all.

Thanks for the distraction from football too - much needed!

To be fair, I don't think non vegans are defensive about eating meat.
Whereas !!!!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Vegans on 22:00 - Dec 29 with 1971 viewsdickythorpe

Vegans on 21:31 - Dec 29 by Flashberryjack

Whereas !!!!

What happened to coeliacs?
Vegans on 22:01 - Dec 29 with 1966 viewsJackfath

Vegans on 22:00 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

What happened to coeliacs?

We tried to sign him but he didn't want to come.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Vegans on 22:03 - Dec 29 with 1964 viewsScotia

Vegans on 10:50 - Dec 29 by Andy1300

Same as Crossfitters

Brilliant.
I'm one of those and I bang on about it all the time, It is awesome.
I know plenty of vegan crossfitters, imagine a conversation with those!
Vegans on 22:04 - Dec 29 with 1963 viewsdickythorpe

Vegans on 22:01 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

We tried to sign him but he didn't want to come.

Vegans on 08:53 - Dec 30 with 1888 viewsphact0rri

Vegans on 21:31 - Dec 29 by Flashberryjack

Whereas !!!!

I will say there is a percentage of the population who tend to attack thedecision not to eat meat as though its an affront against their very person. I mean its fine if people ask why, or have actual questions. I love talking about the science behind digestion, where minerals come from, how most things have something you can use to build blocks of protein etc.

I believe there are crazies on both sides of the argument to be honest.

Vegans on 14:40 - Dec 30 with 1803 viewswaynekerr55

Immigration is a hot topic at the moment... do you see Muslims, Jews or Hindu's protesting at the meat aisle like those fúcking idiots did the other day in Brighton?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Vegans on 15:13 - Dec 30 with 1778 viewsJango

I love their argument that all restaurants must serve a vegan option but when asked if a vegan restaurant should serve a meat dish they have a meltdown. I can’t understand why people can’t just eat what they want and mind their own business when it comes to other people’s choices.
Vegans on 16:53 - Dec 30 with 1740 viewsLoyal

Vegans on 15:26 - Dec 29 by Lord_Bony

Had a similar experience several times, may be a well put chat regards emabaressing his mates like a tw@t would help ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Vegans on 17:12 - Dec 30 with 1733 viewscmajack

No doubt if we all had to watch a 2 hour video of how our meat actually got to our plates would probably become a vegan myself, and probably a lot of other people would as well. Have ate some of the quorn range myself over the years as my wife doesn't eat meat or fish. Some of it is quite nice.
Vegans on 17:18 - Dec 30 with 1728 viewsJFSwan

I am attempting Veganuary 2019.
And i love mixed grills and donner kebabs. Looking forward to cooking with lesser used ingredients and trying new foods.

Nothing political to it, just fancied a challenge.

Eating with friends i will probably try and avoid as calling the manager and all that make me cringe.
Vegans on 17:34 - Dec 30 with 1716 viewsHighjack

Vegans on 17:12 - Dec 30 by cmajack

No doubt if we all had to watch a 2 hour video of how our meat actually got to our plates would probably become a vegan myself, and probably a lot of other people would as well. Have ate some of the quorn range myself over the years as my wife doesn't eat meat or fish. Some of it is quite nice.

Well that’s the argument for vegetarianism, not veganism. The animal welfare aspect is one that I completely sympathise with.

But say if you have 6 hens in your garden. You look after them, feed them, keep them safe and build a safe little coop for them to shelter in. They would lay an egg a day each. There’s no cock around apart from your own so it’s unlikely the egg would be fertilised unless you’re some sort of sick pervy.

What’s the harm in eating those eggs in the morning with your gluten free organic fair trade free range cornflakes?

Vegans on 17:41 - Dec 30 with 1703 viewsCooperman

Vegans on 17:18 - Dec 30 by JFSwan

I am attempting Veganuary 2019.
And i love mixed grills and donner kebabs. Looking forward to cooking with lesser used ingredients and trying new foods.

Nothing political to it, just fancied a challenge.

Eating with friends i will probably try and avoid as calling the manager and all that make me cringe.

You will find it easier than you think. Get Googling vegan recipes.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Vegans on 18:29 - Dec 30 with 1674 viewsLord_Bony

Vegans on 17:34 - Dec 30 by Highjack

Well that’s the argument for vegetarianism, not veganism. The animal welfare aspect is one that I completely sympathise with.

But say if you have 6 hens in your garden. You look after them, feed them, keep them safe and build a safe little coop for them to shelter in. They would lay an egg a day each. There’s no cock around apart from your own so it’s unlikely the egg would be fertilised unless you’re some sort of sick pervy.

What’s the harm in eating those eggs in the morning with your gluten free organic fair trade free range cornflakes?

You sir are a monster.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024