Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil 22:11 - Feb 2 with 6941 viewsGeoffThom

Ok Phil ,your in the know .
So what do you know what have you heard
Spill the beans please
Phil on 22:44 - Feb 2 with 4242 viewsGeoffThom

We’re are you Phil the trust just got named in the statement 🤔😳😳😳
Phil on 22:55 - Feb 2 with 4160 viewsPhil_S

Everything I know tonight Geoff I have read on the internet

And based on the fact it took the club 2/3 hours to get a statement out then I suspect there is more to this than what I have read
Phil on 22:57 - Feb 2 with 4109 viewsGeoffThom

Phil on 22:55 - Feb 2 by Phil_S

Everything I know tonight Geoff I have read on the internet

And based on the fact it took the club 2/3 hours to get a statement out then I suspect there is more to this than what I have read

So why has the trust just been named as a partner.
You need to start digging for info fella
Phil on 22:59 - Feb 2 with 4080 views3swan

Phil on 22:57 - Feb 2 by GeoffThom

It's them using the Trust name as an attempt to win fans over
Phil on 23:01 - Feb 2 with 4033 viewsswan65split

Phil on 22:59 - Feb 2 by 3swan

Statement is a whitewash
Phil on 23:02 - Feb 2 with 4012 viewsPhil_S

You've noticed its 11pm on a Saturday evening I assume Geoff.

If you can't see what the statement is there for then you need to think deeper. It says what it is supposed to say.
Phil on 23:03 - Feb 2 with 3993 viewslonglostjack

Exactly. Take the feckers to the cleaners unless they offer at least £15m out of court. Go Trust !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Phil on 23:04 - Feb 2 with 3959 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed. That is disappointing. I would have hoped there would have been dialogue with the Trust before issuing a Club statement involving them.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Phil on 23:05 - Feb 2 with 3938 viewsJonathans_coat

The trust wasn’t even consulted or advised! 🤣

The very first statement of our bold new future! It doesn’t bode well does it?

What cynical and obvious propaganda.
Phil on 23:05 - Feb 2 with 3935 viewsGeoffThom

Phil on 23:02 - Feb 2 by Phil_S

You've noticed its 11pm on a Saturday evening I assume Geoff.

If you can't see what the statement is there for then you need to think deeper. It says what it is supposed to say.

I’m like everyone else thoroughly peed off with everything and time of day has sod all to do with it
We need answers at any time
Sorry fella
Phil on 23:05 - Feb 2 with 3927 viewsPhil_S

Phil on 23:04 - Feb 2 by Private_Partz

Indeed. That is disappointing. I would have hoped there would have been dialogue with the Trust before issuing a Club statement involving them.

Certainly none in my direction but in fairness I have been out tonight with very limited mobile phone access (no missed calls)
Phil on 23:07 - Feb 2 with 3890 viewsPhil_S

Phil on 23:05 - Feb 2 by GeoffThom

I’m like everyone else thoroughly peed off with everything and time of day has sod all to do with it
We need answers at any time
Sorry fella

Well then Geoff may I suggest that when the next elections come around you stand for the role of 24/7 phone adviser because I certainly am not placing any phone calls this evening and none tomorrow morning either

Fella

But let me help you out. The Chairman has resigned, the American owners have said they will work with the Trust to secure a future appointment, I don't anticipate that working starting this evening.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Phil on 23:09 - Feb 2 with 3843 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Phil on 23:07 - Feb 2 by Phil_S

Well then Geoff may I suggest that when the next elections come around you stand for the role of 24/7 phone adviser because I certainly am not placing any phone calls this evening and none tomorrow morning either

Fella

But let me help you out. The Chairman has resigned, the American owners have said they will work with the Trust to secure a future appointment, I don't anticipate that working starting this evening.

Time for calm consideration I think right now.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Phil on 23:10 - Feb 2 with 3801 viewsGeoffThom

Phil on 23:07 - Feb 2 by Phil_S

Fella

So your happy for the trust to work with them
Phil on 23:10 - Feb 2 with 3794 viewsPhil_S

Phil on 23:09 - Feb 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

Time for calm consideration I think right now.

It certainly isn't the time to be digging for information at 11pm on a Saturday evening after a family evening out

As has been clear this evening events have happened that were not anticipated (and not just by the Trust I wager) and of course the offer of "involving the Trust" has been made many times before...
Phil on 23:13 - Feb 2 with 3717 viewsDarran

Phil on 23:10 - Feb 2 by GeoffThom

So your happy for the trust to work with them

you’re

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phil on 23:14 - Feb 2 with 3711 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Phil on 23:10 - Feb 2 by Phil_S

It certainly isn't the time to be digging for information at 11pm on a Saturday evening after a family evening out

As has been clear this evening events have happened that were not anticipated (and not just by the Trust I wager) and of course the offer of "involving the Trust" has been made many times before...

I used to work for a CEO who said "know when to do nothing".
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 23:15]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Phil on 23:23 - Feb 2 with 3614 viewsSmellyplumz

Phil on 23:13 - Feb 2 by Darran

you’re

That old chestnut 😂

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Phil on 23:27 - Feb 2 with 3558 viewsfrancos16

The Trust are a toothless non entity . They have consistently avoided taking action ( and have been petrified of engaging in any form of litigation ) . Complete and utter waste of time . But don’t worry Phil will come up with some bs as to ‘ the next step’ .
Why don’t we just start a crowd funding campaign I am sure it could raise sufficient funds to challenge legally what’s going on here . Talk is cheap . I am prepared to pledge £1000 just to get it underway . A close friend works out of a large firm of Solicitors in Cardiff ( massive Swans man ) and they would delight in taking the board on . If not them more than happy to use any reputable firm of lawyers . Let’s stop f.......g around and do something constructive
Phil on 23:31 - Feb 2 with 3491 viewsAndyNak

Out of interest... what legal action are you proposing here?

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Phil on 23:35 - Feb 2 with 3402 viewsfrancos16

There are a multitude of actions but how about we start at the beginning and look
into the legitimacy of the ‘ sell out ‘ and the circumstances giving rise to the same .
Phil on 23:37 - Feb 2 with 3367 viewsAndyNak

So legal action on behalf of the Trust?

Phil on 23:40 - Feb 2 with 3332 viewsSwanseaman

what about the legality of the clause that forbids the trust ever having voting rights.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Phil on 23:42 - Feb 2 with 3292 viewsAndyNak

So action on behalf of the Trust? The Trust has voting rights... it can just be outvoted on everything

So what youre proposing is legal action of the sort that the Trust is proposing?

Phil on 23:42 - Feb 2 with 3282 viewsthornabyswan

Phil on 23:05 - Feb 2 by Phil_S

Certainly none in my direction but in fairness I have been out tonight with very limited mobile phone access (no missed calls)

Out of interest Phil what is your view on Jenkins going.

He stopped the Dan James transfer
Or have they simply given in to public demand and the chants at Bristol today were the final straw.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024