Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Zealand mosque Shooting 04:02 - Mar 15 with 11344 viewsSwansNZ

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47578798

multiple fatalities

Goes to show, nowhere is safe.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 06:26 - Mar 15 with 6649 viewsdickythorpe

Bloody hell!!!!
New Zealand mosque Shooting on 06:35 - Mar 15 with 6641 viewsSwansNZ

40 killed

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 07:38 - Mar 15 with 6576 viewsMrSwerve

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 08:06 - Mar 15 with 6535 viewsDarran

I wonder who the Planetswans experts are going to blame for this one? 😡

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 09:19 - Mar 15 with 6471 viewswaynekerr55

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 08:06 - Mar 15 by Darran

Thread

Decorum and common decency is dead, long live clickbait

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 09:24 - Mar 15 with 6449 viewsDarran

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 09:19 - Mar 15 by waynekerr55

Thread

Decorum and common decency is dead, long live clickbait

Men,it’s all the fault of men.

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 09:39 - Mar 15 with 6422 viewsMuteswan

It appears that the Bangladesh cricket team were very lucky today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/47580443
New Zealand mosque Shooting on 10:05 - Mar 15 with 6365 viewsLeonWasGod

Jenkins?

Awful, awful news. It's worrying that the views that this monster held are becoming increasingly mainstream isn't it. There can be no excuse.
Login to get fewer ads

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 10:06 - Mar 15 with 6362 viewsLegend83

This sick f*ck filmed his massacre on a head-cam and live-streamed it to Facebook!

I mean really, what is this world coming to.
New Zealand mosque Shooting on 10:45 - Mar 15 with 6313 viewscontroversial_jack

It will be public knowledge who did it as the police have some in custody. To think You had the cheek to call me dumb the other day.
New Zealand mosque Shooting on 10:53 - Mar 15 with 6297 viewsraynor94

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 10:45 - Mar 15 by controversial_jack

It will be public knowledge who did it as the police have some in custody. To think You had the cheek to call me dumb the other day.

I think Darran's post has gone over your head

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 10:56 - Mar 15 with 6288 viewsDarran

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 10:53 - Mar 15 by raynor94

Indeed.

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 11:33 - Mar 15 with 6257 viewsAnotherJohn

Sadly both extremes will present their actions as revenge attacks, and the risk is that we will see a spiral of violence and counter-violence in Europe too. However, Tarrant seems to me to be in a different category from many in this country who are worried about Islamist extremism. He is self-avowed disciple of Breivik and was crazy enough to go to the trouble of writing the names of other wacko murderers on his weapon magazines.
New Zealand mosque Shooting on 11:45 - Mar 15 with 6229 viewsLeonWasGod

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 11:33 - Mar 15 by AnotherJohn

Sadly both extremes will present their actions as revenge attacks, and the risk is that we will see a spiral of violence and counter-violence in Europe too. However, Tarrant seems to me to be in a different category from many in this country who are worried about Islamist extremism. He is self-avowed disciple of Breivik and was crazy enough to go to the trouble of writing the names of other wacko murderers on his weapon magazines.

I'll just leave this here. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/white-british-people-extremist-v

The main reason for posting that is for the statement of Assistant commissioner Neil Basu, the head of UK counterterror policing, agreeing with your comment about the spiral : “There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that the two ideologies, both perverse, are feeding each other,”

But I'm sure the main findings will surprise a few people too. I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss the impact of the constant drip feed of anti-Islamic sentiment from the mainstream alt-right. The NZ killer says he was most influenced by US mainstream tory commentator/PR spinner Candace Owens after all.
New Zealand mosque Shooting on 11:46 - Mar 15 with 6227 viewscontroversial_jack

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 10:53 - Mar 15 by raynor94

He was asking a question
New Zealand mosque Shooting on 12:31 - Mar 15 with 6151 viewsAnotherJohn

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 11:45 - Mar 15 by LeonWasGod

I'll just leave this here. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/white-british-people-extremist-v

The main reason for posting that is for the statement of Assistant commissioner Neil Basu, the head of UK counterterror policing, agreeing with your comment about the spiral : “There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that the two ideologies, both perverse, are feeding each other,”

But I'm sure the main findings will surprise a few people too. I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss the impact of the constant drip feed of anti-Islamic sentiment from the mainstream alt-right. The NZ killer says he was most influenced by US mainstream tory commentator/PR spinner Candace Owens after all.

It was this view that White 'nativists' are somehow all to blame for the outrage in Christchurch that I was hinting would be going too far. Tarrant is far out at the Breivik end of the spectrum, and I do not think large numbers of British people fall into that category.

I lived for a while in a country where people are brown, but felt concern and even fear when monks and teachers were beheaded and bombs exploded in the South. They had never heard of the alt right, but did pay attention to the news of the killings. Unfortunately Europe too has paid a price in blood and treasure that has affected popular opinion.
New Zealand mosque Shooting on 12:46 - Mar 15 with 6128 viewsSoberBaker

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 10:06 - Mar 15 by Legend83

This sick f*ck filmed his massacre on a head-cam and live-streamed it to Facebook!

I mean really, what is this world coming to.

Just got sent it on whatsapp

Really wish I didn't watch it

*Bleaches brain*

AMOW

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 12:53 - Mar 15 with 6108 viewslondonlisa2001

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 12:46 - Mar 15 by SoberBaker

*Bleaches brain*

I simply cannot understand the mentality of anyone sharing video footage of mass murder.

Nor of anyone watching it.

An appalling act of terrorism by murderous, obscene scum.
New Zealand mosque Shooting on 12:55 - Mar 15 with 6100 viewscontroversial_jack

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 12:53 - Mar 15 by londonlisa2001

I simply cannot understand the mentality of anyone sharing video footage of mass murder.

Nor of anyone watching it.

An appalling act of terrorism by murderous, obscene scum.

It's to get as much publicity as possible, for whatever warped cause they believe in.
New Zealand mosque Shooting on 13:01 - Mar 15 with 6084 viewslondonlisa2001

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 12:55 - Mar 15 by controversial_jack

It's to get as much publicity as possible, for whatever warped cause they believe in.

I was talking about people who forward it to others having seen it. Such as the person who sent it on WhatsApp to soberbaker. The people spreading it on Twitter.

It dehumanises and debases us.
New Zealand mosque Shooting on 13:03 - Mar 15 with 6078 viewsCountyJim

When this goes to court there should be a media blackout imposed
New Zealand mosque Shooting on 13:07 - Mar 15 with 6069 viewsLeonWasGod

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 12:31 - Mar 15 by AnotherJohn

It was this view that White 'nativists' are somehow all to blame for the outrage in Christchurch that I was hinting would be going too far. Tarrant is far out at the Breivik end of the spectrum, and I do not think large numbers of British people fall into that category.

I lived for a while in a country where people are brown, but felt concern and even fear when monks and teachers were beheaded and bombs exploded in the South. They had never heard of the alt right, but did pay attention to the news of the killings. Unfortunately Europe too has paid a price in blood and treasure that has affected popular opinion.

I hope you're right. People like him seem few and far between and buried in the murky underworld of the far right. He and other killers do seem to take their cues from previous killers. And no doubt this guy will become a role model for someone else.

Maybe he had an ulterior motive for mentioning a popular alt-right supporter. It does further the divide after all.
New Zealand mosque Shooting on 13:15 - Mar 15 with 6045 viewsEbo

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 11:45 - Mar 15 by LeonWasGod

Just reading that total arse clampet on Twitter (Joseph Paul Watson) who is constantly tweeting passing the blame from Candice. I cannot believe (well I can) that he chooses now to engage in a constant stream of whataboutery.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 13:18 - Mar 15 with 6038 viewsstevethejack

I stayed in Christchurch last June, just a few hundred yards away from the Al-Noor mosque. Shocking, absolutely shocking.
New Zealand mosque Shooting on 13:23 - Mar 15 with 6023 viewsDyfnant

New Zealand mosque Shooting on 12:46 - Mar 15 by SoberBaker

*Bleaches brain*

Got sent it early this morning. Thought it was going to be some bloke picking up and filming women for sex for when he was driving the van. I was waiting for the driving fail until he pulled up and shot the guy in the entrance switched it straight off after that.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024