Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? 07:14 - Mar 29 with 6829 viewsSgorioFruit

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU???

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 10:00 - Mar 29 with 2740 viewssherpajacob

Seems appropriate for today.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 11:28 - Mar 29 with 2705 viewsbluey_the_blue

An independent Wales cannot stay in EU because there is no independent Wales; Wales is in EU atm because UK is. Same for Scotland, something the SNP seem too simple minded to understand.

Independent Wales would need to make a fresh application to EU with no guarantee it would be accepted. Losing the UK, a net contributor, can't see EU wanting more nations who take more than give.
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 11:51 - Mar 29 with 2690 viewsJoe_bradshaw

There’s also that unfortunate little fact that Wales voted leave.

It’s hard to believe but it happened.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 12:47 - Mar 29 with 2665 viewsHighjack

The question is an oxymoron.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:19 - Mar 29 with 2645 viewsCwmafanJack

My type of poll this. Yes for independence, wales is leaving the wrong union we need to leave the UK, an independent wales within the eu may not be perfect but it's a million times better than being an afterthought of the english nationalist tories. Scotland first then us. Dal dy dir, yma o hyd pawb.

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:40 - Mar 29 with 2632 viewsbluey_the_blue

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:19 - Mar 29 by CwmafanJack

My type of poll this. Yes for independence, wales is leaving the wrong union we need to leave the UK, an independent wales within the eu may not be perfect but it's a million times better than being an afterthought of the english nationalist tories. Scotland first then us. Dal dy dir, yma o hyd pawb.

Wales and indeed Scotland would have to be accepted by EU though, which isn't 100% guaranteed nor is it something that would occur from day one of independence.
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 15:02 - Mar 29 with 2581 viewsAguycalledJack

Would an independent wales or Scotland as of 2020in the Eu have to adopt the Euro? Would an independent wales in wales or Scotland if in the Eu as of 2020 lose any right of veto?
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 15:10 - Mar 29 with 2574 viewsGroo

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 15:02 - Mar 29 by AguycalledJack

Would an independent wales or Scotland as of 2020in the Eu have to adopt the Euro? Would an independent wales in wales or Scotland if in the Eu as of 2020 lose any right of veto?

An independent Wales or Scotland would not be in the EU in 2020, both would need a to apply for independent acceptance and could wait 20-40 years.

Then could even be refused entry.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 15:10]

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 15:33 - Mar 29 with 2552 viewsHighjack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 15:02 - Mar 29 by AguycalledJack

Huw Jenkins could be the commissioner.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 19:42 - Mar 29 with 2485 viewsPentyrchJack

I am a Welsh speaker and have promoted Welsh business and trade all over the commonwealth countries and consider myself truly Welsh and British. I also love Dafydd Iwan! However why would Wales want to remain in EU because the majority including me voted "out" and out means out without a deal. In the impossible scenario of self directed independence, what on earth is Wales going to survive on because we produce little, we have no clear energy policy and we have an unhealthy and poorly educated population thanks to 20 years of devolution?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 20:36 - Mar 29 with 2447 viewslondonlisa2001

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 19:42 - Mar 29 by PentyrchJack

I am a Welsh speaker and have promoted Welsh business and trade all over the commonwealth countries and consider myself truly Welsh and British. I also love Dafydd Iwan! However why would Wales want to remain in EU because the majority including me voted "out" and out means out without a deal. In the impossible scenario of self directed independence, what on earth is Wales going to survive on because we produce little, we have no clear energy policy and we have an unhealthy and poorly educated population thanks to 20 years of devolution?

Why does out mean out with no deal?
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 20:57 - Mar 29 with 2431 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 19:42 - Mar 29 by PentyrchJack

What the feck are you on about ?

Wales has the natural resources to be as successful as any number of smaller European nations.
renewable energy self sufficient in 10 years.

The UK is not an equal union.
As a result Wales is the poorest part of Western Europe despite being just 3 hours from the richest part... London.
Wales and Scotland totally ignored on Brexit.

Contrast the Irish Republic, part of the EU and fuly engaged and supported on Brexit.

Wales is an extraction economy for Englands benefit.

Why the feck does Wales contribute to HS2, Heathroew Expansion, HoL’s, CrossRail, illegal wars, £205 billion on Trident, east coast rail - we are the poorest nation in western Europe.

Political gold for an independent wales and scotland to rejoin the EU.

Look up Stockholm Syndrome.
You are not little snivelling Alun Cairns, are you ?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 20:59]

Beware of the Risen People

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 23:19 - Mar 29 with 2373 viewsPentyrchJack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 20:57 - Mar 29 by Kilkennyjack

What the feck are you on about ?

Wales has the natural resources to be as successful as any number of smaller European nations.
renewable energy self sufficient in 10 years.

The UK is not an equal union.
As a result Wales is the poorest part of Western Europe despite being just 3 hours from the richest part... London.
Wales and Scotland totally ignored on Brexit.

Contrast the Irish Republic, part of the EU and fuly engaged and supported on Brexit.

Wales is an extraction economy for Englands benefit.

Why the feck does Wales contribute to HS2, Heathroew Expansion, HoL’s, CrossRail, illegal wars, £205 billion on Trident, east coast rail - we are the poorest nation in western Europe.

Political gold for an independent wales and scotland to rejoin the EU.

Look up Stockholm Syndrome.
You are not little snivelling Alun Cairns, are you ?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 20:59]

You are deluded - if Wales can be self sufficient why are we one of the poorest countries in Western Europe and if you think the RoI is an exemplar then you haven't seen the massive divide between rich Dublin and the poorer southern counties. And I know because I have a business and a home in Leinster.

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 23:22 - Mar 29 with 2369 viewsPentyrchJack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 20:36 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

Why does out mean out with no deal?

Correct me if I'm wrong, did the referendum slip mention a "deal"?

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 23:51 - Mar 29 with 2324 viewsDr_Winston

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:19 - Mar 29 by CwmafanJack

There's no such thing as an independent Wales within the EU.

Honestly, I'm amazed that something so obvious has to be pointed out.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 00:04 - Mar 30 with 2311 viewsHighjack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 23:22 - Mar 29 by PentyrchJack

Correct me if I'm wrong, did the referendum slip mention a "deal"?

It didn’t mention anything about “we’ll ask you again just to make sure because you don’t know what you’re voting for and uninformed” either.

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 00:06 - Mar 30 with 2311 viewsEbo

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 11:28 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

An independent Wales cannot stay in EU because there is no independent Wales; Wales is in EU atm because UK is. Same for Scotland, something the SNP seem too simple minded to understand.

Independent Wales would need to make a fresh application to EU with no guarantee it would be accepted. Losing the UK, a net contributor, can't see EU wanting more nations who take more than give.

Yet Cameron promised Scotland that by voting to stay in the Union we'd be stronger in europe.

No wonder Scotland voted remain, if there was to be a second Scottish ref then they will vote to leave the union this time

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 00:10 - Mar 30 with 2304 viewslonglostjack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 23:51 - Mar 29 by Dr_Winston

Rothermere’s dogs aka Glover on the Daily Mail seem to be very upset tonight. The Viscount must feel the noose tightening on his non dom status. Go for the real elites EU! The UK has been brainwashed by the bastards for too long. Now where’s my high vis jacket.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 07:31 - Mar 30 with 2242 viewsScotia

Just look at the mess the Welsh Government makes of everything it touches, apart from Cardiff.

Some people want them to have sole control over us? Heaven help us.
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 09:35 - Mar 30 with 2199 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 07:31 - Mar 30 by Scotia

Just look at the mess the Welsh Government makes of everything it touches, apart from Cardiff.

Some people want them to have sole control over us? Heaven help us.

Do you think that welsh people are uniquely dull amongst all the peoples of the world that we cannot run our own affairs ?

Whereas May, Gove, Boris, Hunt, Davis, IDS are just the sort of superior English toffs that we need to lead us. Feck off.

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 09:45 - Mar 30 with 2193 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 23:19 - Mar 29 by PentyrchJack

You are deluded - if Wales can be self sufficient why are we one of the poorest countries in Western Europe and if you think the RoI is an exemplar then you haven't seen the massive divide between rich Dublin and the poorer southern counties. And I know because I have a business and a home in Leinster.

Well our trillions of pounds worth of coal were extracted for a start. Try doing that with Arab oil.

Our water is taken at cost. The market rate would be normal.

Wind, water, tidal renewables for a small nation. Superb.

And mismanagement and stealing for the benefit of london is a huge factor. In simple terms the Conservative and Unionist party hates Labour voting Wales.

The eu provided funding that London did not.

Surely you can see the problem, its staring you in the face man. Its a failed model.

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 10:17 - Mar 30 with 2168 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If the Irish republic is paradise why are so many Irish tinkers living in the UK? Is it because UK benefits are better than the republic's and our police councils etc are so PC they let the tinkers get away with any illegal activities?
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 11:15]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 10:29 - Mar 30 with 2162 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 10:17 - Mar 30 by felixstowe_jack

If the Irish republic is paradise why are so many Irish tinkers living in the UK? Is it because UK benefits are better than the republic's and our police councils etc are so PC they let the tinkers get away with any illegal activities?
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 11:15]

Even your Irish ‘thinkers’ are brighter than you !

Hahahaha

Warra minge !

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:06 - Mar 30 with 2118 viewsSgorioFruit

not yet

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:18 - Mar 30 with 2108 viewsCwmafanJack

Clearly I was being hypothetical, bit slow are we bach? No such thing at the moment but the younger generation in wales can see the massive potential and the numerous possibilities independence will bring, nothing good comes from this " union " for wales. 20 years tops wales will be independent.

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024