Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Field 10:04 - Jun 21 with 29147 viewsEbo

Absolutely appalling and disgusting.
https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2019/jun/21/conservative-mp-mark-field-

He is now desperately trying to justify his actions. Bottom line, he knew she was a climate protester, he was angry that she was 'spoiling' his wealthy, privileged meal and he took action wholly expected from a bully boy misogynist. They all try to say sorry after the violence.

Would he have slammed a well built male and grabbed him by the throat? I think not. The man is a coward. If you or I was seen by a police officer doing this we’d be arrested. The same should apply here regardless if you support the protest or not, it does not give him the freedom to physically assault people.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Mark Field on 14:30 - Jun 21 with 1239 viewsHumpty

Mark Field on 14:28 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

Turned and spoke - which is why his aides are holding him back.

Corbyn has had numerous run-ins with female journalists, deny it all you like.

Provide a video of him grabbing them by the neck, then we'll compare.

Silly boy.
Mark Field on 14:31 - Jun 21 with 1238 viewsBatterseajack

Mark Field on 14:27 - Jun 21 by exiledclaseboy

I’m surprised there’s anyone that thinks what Field did was in any way acceptable. But that’s PS for you.

Our views on Mark Fields actions is determined by which way you voted in the referendum.
Mark Field on 14:33 - Jun 21 with 1227 viewsDarran

Mark Field on 14:27 - Jun 21 by exiledclaseboy

I’m surprised there’s anyone that thinks what Field did was in any way acceptable. But that’s PS for you.

It’s not acceptable but neither is the overreaction to it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mark Field on 14:35 - Jun 21 with 1222 viewsHumpty

Mark Field on 14:31 - Jun 21 by Batterseajack

Our views on Mark Fields actions is determined by which way you voted in the referendum.

Not for some of us sorry.
Mark Field on 14:35 - Jun 21 with 1217 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mark Field on 14:31 - Jun 21 by Batterseajack

Not for me.

Poll: Tory leader

Mark Field on 14:36 - Jun 21 with 1215 viewsJango

Mark Field on 14:04 - Jun 21 by Humpty

And I'm sure many of the people defending Field on here would be utterly outraged if Corbyn had done it.

What do you reckon?

Then they’d be hypocrites but if you think the outcry would be anything like what we’re seeing today you’re sadly mistaken.
Mark Field on 14:39 - Jun 21 with 1204 viewsHumpty

Mark Field on 14:36 - Jun 21 by Jango

Then they’d be hypocrites but if you think the outcry would be anything like what we’re seeing today you’re sadly mistaken.

I doubt that very much.
Mark Field on 14:40 - Jun 21 with 1201 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 14:30 - Jun 21 by Humpty

Provide a video of him grabbing them by the neck, then we'll compare.

Silly boy.

If he went for a journalist asking questions who knows what Magic Grandpa would do with a trespassing protester.
Login to get fewer ads

Mark Field on 14:41 - Jun 21 with 1202 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mark Field on 14:36 - Jun 21 by Jango

Yeah cos no one ever criticises Corbyn. Bluey’s already turned this thread into one about Corbyn in his usual “yeahbutlabour” fashion.

Mark Field on 14:43 - Jun 21 with 1198 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 14:41 - Jun 21 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah cos no one ever criticises Corbyn. Bluey’s already turned this thread into one about Corbyn in his usual “yeahbutlabour” fashion.

Hardly. If this was assault, the woman would have gone straight to the police. Given Greenpeace have their own lawyers, she's been told straight away what the score is.

My point is the usual double standards here, as if it's in any way comparable to say Jarad O'Mara.
Mark Field on 14:45 - Jun 21 with 1195 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mark Field on 14:43 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

Hardly. If this was assault, the woman would have gone straight to the police. Given Greenpeace have their own lawyers, she's been told straight away what the score is.

My point is the usual double standards here, as if it's in any way comparable to say Jarad O'Mara.

Your point is yeahbutlabour. Your point is always yeahbutlabour.

Mark Field on 14:46 - Jun 21 with 1192 viewsJackSomething

Mark Field on 13:47 - Jun 21 by costalotta

How do I know she said trespassing? What makes it clear she’s disrupting the party?

The left? Is this a left versus right thing? Is that how you see it?

If the party was as you say, it clearly wouldn’t be my business so I’d stay out of it. If thenorganiser didn’t deal with it properly I’d leave. I suppose you’d administer force? Violence? Neck grabbing? Pushing up against a wall, you know all that gentlemanly behaviour?

Left versus right is how Bluey sees everything. If this was a Tory supporter invading a Labour event and the exact same events happened, he'd be telling us all how the MP should be behind bars, etc.

It's fascinating to watch such cognitive dissonance in action.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Mark Field on 14:48 - Jun 21 with 1191 viewsJango

Mark Field on 14:39 - Jun 21 by Humpty

I doubt that very much.

It should be totally irrelevant who done it. I don’t even know who Fields is, never heard of him. I’ve never voted tories and never will. It’s been totally blown out of proportion and the woman should be the one under scrutiny. Put it this way, If it had been a Brexit supporting male or female storming a Lib Dem conference this thread would be a lot different.
Mark Field on 14:48 - Jun 21 with 1190 viewsUxbridge

Mark Field on 13:48 - Jun 21 by monmouth

He shouldn’t have done it and has to take the consequences and in today’s world that is more severe than I would personally advocate.

If he was a security or police officer it’s a different story of course as his job would have been to stop her from getting at Hammond. Otherwise stewards getting people off football pitches is presumably assault.

So should he have done it? No, he was a prick. Is he a smarmy creep now trying to invent justifications? Yes. Is the resultant fuss overblown? Yes. That’s today’s world though. Social media and outrage rules the roost.

Stewards aren't generally allowed to grab people round the back of the neck either.

It was entirely disproportionate, dragging her out of there by the scruff of the neck like some naughty dog. I'm amazed anyone could argue otherwise.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Mark Field on 14:50 - Jun 21 with 1186 viewsHumpty

Mark Field on 14:43 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

What the f*ck has Jarad O'Mara got to do with anything?

He posted offensive shit on the internet and left the Labour party.

How is that in any way comparable?

You're not all there Bluey.
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:52 - Jun 21 with 1173 viewsJango

Mark Field on 14:52 - Jun 21 with 1171 viewsJackSomething

Mark Field on 13:48 - Jun 21 by monmouth

He shouldn’t have done it and has to take the consequences and in today’s world that is more severe than I would personally advocate.

If he was a security or police officer it’s a different story of course as his job would have been to stop her from getting at Hammond. Otherwise stewards getting people off football pitches is presumably assault.

So should he have done it? No, he was a prick. Is he a smarmy creep now trying to invent justifications? Yes. Is the resultant fuss overblown? Yes. That’s today’s world though. Social media and outrage rules the roost.

Completely correct. But shush mun, that doesn't fit Dazza's narrative on this supposed hysterical overreaction. I think he spends too much time on Tw*tter...
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 14:52]

Mark Field on 14:52 - Jun 21 with 1169 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 14:46 - Jun 21 by JackSomething

Left versus right is how Bluey sees everything. If this was a Tory supporter invading a Labour event and the exact same events happened, he'd be telling us all how the MP should be behind bars, etc.

It's fascinating to watch such cognitive dissonance in action.

Examples proving your assertion?

If it was a Labour MP ejecting a Tory protester I'd have the same view.

Don't judge by your own standards.
Mark Field on 14:54 - Jun 21 with 1158 viewsJango

Mark Field on 14:52 - Jun 21 by JackSomething

Completely correct. But shush mun, that doesn't fit Dazza's narrative on this supposed hysterical overreaction. I think he spends too much time on Tw*tter...
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 14:52]

Quite ironic from you considering you were labelling me a racist loony yesterday for talking about kids beating people up yet now here you criticising a man for evicting a woman from a private event.
Mark Field on 14:54 - Jun 21 with 1157 viewsJackSomething

Mark Field on 14:52 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

I don't support either party and would feel the exact same way about these events regardless of the political persuasion of those involved.

You've proved over and over again on these forums that you are the complete opposite of that stance.

I'm happy I have standards while you indulge in your usual whataboutery.

Mark Field on 14:55 - Jun 21 with 1155 viewsJackSomething

Mark Field on 14:54 - Jun 21 by Jango

Quite ironic from you considering you were labelling me a racist loony yesterday for talking about kids beating people up yet now here you criticising a man for evicting a woman from a private event.

I didn't call you racist. Interesting that's what you took from my post yesterday. Guilty conscience maybe?

Mark Field on 14:55 - Jun 21 with 1155 viewsHumpty

Mark Field on 14:52 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

Heh!

Is this some kind of satire?
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 14:56]
Mark Field on 14:55 - Jun 21 with 1152 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 14:50 - Jun 21 by Humpty

What the f*ck has Jarad O'Mara got to do with anything?

He posted offensive shit on the internet and left the Labour party.

How is that in any way comparable?

You're not all there Bluey.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4767950/disgraced-mp-jared-omara-club-bouncers-gav

Yeah, just a case of "offensive shit" on the internet.
Mark Field on 14:56 - Jun 21 with 1149 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 14:54 - Jun 21 by JackSomething

I don't support either party and would feel the exact same way about these events regardless of the political persuasion of those involved.

You've proved over and over again on these forums that you are the complete opposite of that stance.

I'm happy I have standards while you indulge in your usual whataboutery.

So no examples, just your perception. Righty-o.
Mark Field on 14:58 - Jun 21 with 1145 viewsHumpty

Mark Field on 14:55 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4767950/disgraced-mp-jared-omara-club-bouncers-gav

Yeah, just a case of "offensive shit" on the internet.

Absolutely disgusting. The man is obviously a complete prick.

Who is defending him and what has it got to do with what happened yesterday?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024