Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Field 10:04 - Jun 21 with 27473 viewsEbo

Absolutely appalling and disgusting.
https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2019/jun/21/conservative-mp-mark-field-

He is now desperately trying to justify his actions. Bottom line, he knew she was a climate protester, he was angry that she was 'spoiling' his wealthy, privileged meal and he took action wholly expected from a bully boy misogynist. They all try to say sorry after the violence.

Would he have slammed a well built male and grabbed him by the throat? I think not. The man is a coward. If you or I was seen by a police officer doing this we’d be arrested. The same should apply here regardless if you support the protest or not, it does not give him the freedom to physically assault people.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Mark Field on 10:58 - Jun 21 with 1502 viewsBarrySwan

Mark Field on 10:51 - Jun 21 by LeonWasGod

No, because their target is government who are the ones with the power to change policies, not normal workers who are just making ends meet. Although I'm not sure where their London Fashion Week protests fit into it.

Good on them. Someone has to try and object to the Tory reversal on climate action. Why the fug anyone would NOT want to look after the environment we live in is beyond me.

You mean influencing the government to shut our steel plants and lay off all the workers in order to cut our emissions so that the planet can benefit from increased Chinese Steelworks emissions instead?

Well done you've really thought this one through haven't you?
Mark Field on 10:59 - Jun 21 with 1502 viewsjackharris

Mark Field on 10:26 - Jun 21 by Darran

Oh fuçk off she shouldn’t have been there and could have had a concealed weapon.
Anyway coming from you that’s a bit rich.

She was NOT supposed to be there. I see nothing wrong with what he did. As mentioned she could have had some sort of weapon or she could have grabbed a knife from the table. If I burst into a meal Someone was having I would expect to be dealt with and not left to cause chaos!
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 11:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Mark Field on 11:03 - Jun 21 with 1493 viewsEbo

Mark Field on 10:47 - Jun 21 by Darran

Everyone? It’s only you in this thread so far. If someone has grabbed a female member of the Tory party in the same way you’d be loving it. You’re a fuçking hypocrite.

No I would not, the same as the milkshake thing - not the way to express an opinion you don't like.

Mark Field on 11:03 - Jun 21 with 1493 viewsEbo

Mark Field on 10:45 - Jun 21 by BarrySwan

I assume that she and her right on global warming protest colleagues will be calling down to the entrance to Port Talbot Steelworks shortly in order to express views to the workers there that their plant is killing the planet with its emissions and needs to be shut down.

Or turn up to explain to the car plant workers in Sunderland as they turn up for work that their efforts must stop immediately as a climate emergency has been declared by a Swedish schoolgirl whose mum coincidentally has brought a book out about climate change and the cars that they produce are poisoning the environment.

Or will the climate insistants just keep to targeting posh black tie dinners in London secure in the knowledge that the worst that will happen to them is that they will be bundled out of the door by a bulging eyed red faced tory annoyed that his lobster bisque consumption has been interrupted by a shouty protester?
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 10:49]

Totally irrelevant post.

Mark Field on 11:04 - Jun 21 with 1486 viewsEbo

Mark Field on 10:58 - Jun 21 by BarrySwan

You mean influencing the government to shut our steel plants and lay off all the workers in order to cut our emissions so that the planet can benefit from increased Chinese Steelworks emissions instead?

They won't have to as they will shut post brexit anyway - that thing you probably voted for.

Mark Field on 11:06 - Jun 21 with 1481 viewsEbo

Mark Field on 10:59 - Jun 21 by jackharris

She was NOT supposed to be there. I see nothing wrong with what he did. As mentioned she could have had some sort of weapon or she could have grabbed a knife from the table. If I burst into a meal Someone was having I would expect to be dealt with and not left to cause chaos!

Pathetic post.

You think there is nothing wrong with assaulting a woman?

Regardless if she was invited or not, violence is not the answer.

No one who reacts like this to a peaceful protest should be sitting in our Parliament
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 11:08]

Mark Field on 11:08 - Jun 21 with 1473 viewsDarran

Spot on and as a nature lover I’ve get a lot of time for Greenpeace.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mark Field on 11:13 - Jun 21 with 1462 viewsLohengrin

Mark Field on 10:51 - Jun 21 by LeonWasGod

No, because their target is government who are the ones with the power to change policies, not normal workers who are just making ends meet. Although I'm not sure where their London Fashion Week protests fit into it.

Good on them. Someone has to try and object to the Tory reversal on climate action. Why the fug anyone would NOT want to look after the environment we live in is beyond me.

That’s not strictly true, Leon. Protests aren’t simply aimed at Government level. Tata had for some years been one of the main sponsors of the Hay Festival and the organisers had come under enormous pressure to spurn the embrace and they buckled.

Far be it from me to come to the defence of a multinational, it won’t happen often so frame this, BUT it’s a fact that the company have gone to enormous expense to reduce emissions, a process on-going in conjunction with Swansea University. It’s not much of an exaggeration to say that the research and workable solutions being arrived at are world-leading, benchmark.

The problem we now see emerging is the far-shores of the Green movement, the most shrill of the activists see total deindustrialisation as an attainable goal. It’s Pol Potism in comfortable knitwear.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Field on 11:18 - Jun 21 with 1454 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 11:06 - Jun 21 by Ebo

Pathetic post.

No one who reacts like this to a peaceful protest should be sitting in our Parliament

Security fvcked up.

There was no assault. Try understanding PACE sometime. Reasonable force was used like it or not.

So far I've read online that he punched her, grabbed her breast, grabbed her throat - all of which is bollocks disproven by the video. What the faux outrage appears to be is that he's a man, she's a woman so clearly he must be a violent woman hater.
Mark Field on 11:19 - Jun 21 with 1454 viewsNookiejack

He probably thought he was going to get a milkshake thrown over himself and colleagues.

Anyone remember the Prescott punch? Looked like he had an egg thrown over him so looked like an automatic reaction.

Better than battery acid I suppose

Mark Field on 11:19 - Jun 21 with 1452 viewsDarran

Mark Field on 11:06 - Jun 21 by Ebo

Pathetic post.

But laughing at a woman devastated for not being able to bear children is perfectly fine yeah? 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mark Field on 11:20 - Jun 21 with 1449 viewscontroversial_jack

Mark Field on 10:20 - Jun 21 by raynor94

Her pride, agree a massive overreaction

It's assault, doesn't have to be an injury.
Mark Field on 11:25 - Jun 21 with 1439 viewscontroversial_jack

Mark Field on 11:18 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

Security fvcked up.

There was no assault. Try understanding PACE sometime. Reasonable force was used like it or not.

So far I've read online that he punched her, grabbed her breast, grabbed her throat - all of which is bollocks disproven by the video. What the faux outrage appears to be is that he's a man, she's a woman so clearly he must be a violent woman hater.

Manhandle a police officer like that and see what happens to you; jail time.
Mark Field on 11:28 - Jun 21 with 1432 viewscostalotta

We’re the other female protesters present (watch the footage) Man handled by other men in the room in the same way? No...they weren’t. He was out of order and completely over the top. He grabbed her by the throat and you think that’s ok?
Mark Field on 11:28 - Jun 21 with 1430 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 11:20 - Jun 21 by controversial_jack

It's assault, doesn't have to be an injury.

Might want to read and understand PACE before commenting.
Mark Field on 11:29 - Jun 21 with 1428 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 11:25 - Jun 21 by controversial_jack

Manhandle a police officer like that and see what happens to you; jail time.

Apples and oranges.

Preventing a potential assault is fine as long as reasonable force is used, which it was as per PACE.
Mark Field on 11:30 - Jun 21 with 1428 viewsLeonWasGod

Mark Field on 10:58 - Jun 21 by BarrySwan

Where have they said they want the government to shut down our steel plants?
Mark Field on 11:30 - Jun 21 with 1426 viewsBarrySwan

Mark Field on 11:04 - Jun 21 by Ebo

They won't have to as they will shut post brexit anyway - that thing you probably voted for.

Campaigned for many years for, rather than just voted for if you don't mind.

I suppose thinking about it I am naughty boy for wanting us out of the EU which has just blocked the merger that may just have helped save Port Talbot steelworks and it's thousands of direct and indirect jobs in the area.

One must assume that you aren't that bothered about where those thousands of workers are going to earn a living.

Perhaps we could open up some knitted clothes and basket weaving product shops in the area to mitigate any employment shortfalls.

Feel free to let us know of your proposals and ideas.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 11:31]
Mark Field on 11:31 - Jun 21 with 1420 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 11:28 - Jun 21 by costalotta

We’re the other female protesters present (watch the footage) Man handled by other men in the room in the same way? No...they weren’t. He was out of order and completely over the top. He grabbed her by the throat and you think that’s ok?

Did they move towards the Chancellor like she did?

He didn't grab her by the throat, stop lying. The back of the neck is not the throat.
Mark Field on 11:34 - Jun 21 with 1415 viewsjack247

That reminded me of a teacher dealing with a naughty child at break time. Maybe the initial grab was a bit strong, but he pretty much just turned her around and frogmarched her out.

Obviously you can’t condone violence, but protesters can’t expect carte blanche to disrupt at will. Didn’t see a lot wrong there.
Mark Field on 11:34 - Jun 21 with 1413 viewsLeonWasGod

Mark Field on 11:29 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

Apples and oranges.

Preventing a potential assault is fine as long as reasonable force is used, which it was as per PACE.

You're turning into E20. In your OPINION it was reasonable force, but that's yet to be proven.

Consideration on the legalities from someone in the know below. But short answer is there isn't a right answer at the moment. We'll find out eventually as I believe he's referred himself for investigation.

Mark Field on 11:39 - Jun 21 with 1395 viewsEbo

Mark Field on 11:31 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

He didn't grab her by the throat, stop lying. The back of the neck is not the throat.

Typical Tory trying to worm you way out. You are scum in more ways than one Bluey. F uck off to your own patch.

Mark Field on 11:46 - Jun 21 with 1384 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 11:39 - Jun 21 by Ebo

Typical Tory trying to worm you way out. You are scum in more ways than one Bluey. F uck off to your own patch.

LMFAO, coming from you, Ebola, that's a compliment.
Mark Field on 11:48 - Jun 21 with 1382 viewsLohengrin

Mark Field on 11:39 - Jun 21 by Ebo

Not so different on either side of The House really are they, Eb?

Remember this?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mark Field on 11:48 - Jun 21 with 1383 viewscostalotta

Mark Field on 11:31 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

Bluey don’t be a plonker! He can’t put his hand on her. He did not clearly asses the situation. Is he a member of the police? Was he security? A member of the security services? Perhaps he thinks he’s some kind of supehero? Bottom line...He behaved out of order! If a member of the public did that what happens?

Now, I’m not telling lies. And I’m no medical student but the neck includes the throat you nutter! If caress Your wife’s neck and see how big your hand is compared to her neck. You clearly don’t understand women, nor what a threat is, and obviously have no of appreciation of when, how and the amount of force needed. Don’t be an Idiot!
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 11:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024