Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Field 10:04 - Jun 21 with 27484 viewsEbo

Absolutely appalling and disgusting.
https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2019/jun/21/conservative-mp-mark-field-

He is now desperately trying to justify his actions. Bottom line, he knew she was a climate protester, he was angry that she was 'spoiling' his wealthy, privileged meal and he took action wholly expected from a bully boy misogynist. They all try to say sorry after the violence.

Would he have slammed a well built male and grabbed him by the throat? I think not. The man is a coward. If you or I was seen by a police officer doing this we’d be arrested. The same should apply here regardless if you support the protest or not, it does not give him the freedom to physically assault people.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Mark Field on 12:22 - Jun 21 with 1205 viewsHighjack

You’re well within your rights to use reasonable force to remove unwanted people from private property. But he probably should have left it for the organisers, or asked her to leave first before jumping up and grabbing her.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mark Field on 12:24 - Jun 21 with 1200 viewsDarran

Mark Field on 12:20 - Jun 21 by costalotta

The thought process would direct me to restrain the pupil, remove him from the scene. But of corse that completely different to what we’re actually discussing.

Stay on topic dar!

So you wouldn’t use any force to do that then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mark Field on 12:25 - Jun 21 with 1196 viewscostalotta

Mark Field on 12:22 - Jun 21 by Jango

I’m not paranoid mate, just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy by some on this forum. You didn’t even come into my head to be honest, I’ve forgotten you already.

Someone must have as you allude to in your own post in your own words.
Mark Field on 12:26 - Jun 21 with 1193 viewsNeath_Jack

Mark Field on 10:45 - Jun 21 by BarrySwan

I assume that she and her right on global warming protest colleagues will be calling down to the entrance to Port Talbot Steelworks shortly in order to express views to the workers there that their plant is killing the planet with its emissions and needs to be shut down.

Or turn up to explain to the car plant workers in Sunderland as they turn up for work that their efforts must stop immediately as a climate emergency has been declared by a Swedish schoolgirl whose mum coincidentally has brought a book out about climate change and the cars that they produce are poisoning the environment.

Or will the climate insistants just keep to targeting posh black tie dinners in London secure in the knowledge that the worst that will happen to them is that they will be bundled out of the door by a bulging eyed red faced tory annoyed that his lobster bisque consumption has been interrupted by a shouty protester?
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 10:49]

"I assume that she and her right on global warming protest colleagues will be calling down to the entrance to Port Talbot Steelworks shortly in order to express views to the workers there that their plant is killing the planet with its emissions and needs to be shut down."

Funny you should type that, they are indeed due at Tata Port Talbot for that exact reason. Either today or over the weekend.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mark Field on 12:27 - Jun 21 with 1192 viewsJackSomething

Mark Field on 12:10 - Jun 21 by Jango

I was criticised on here yesterday for sharing a video of a bunch of youths beating up an innocent man earning a living. Today, the very same people criticising me are directing abuse at a man removing someone from a room. What an embarrassment

Perhaps those youths thought that man was about to assault someone? So they're heroes like Mark Field in that case.

For the perpetually dim on here, I am joking.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Mark Field on 12:28 - Jun 21 with 1186 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 12:12 - Jun 21 by costalotta

You’re words...

“If he believed an assault was to be committed, he was entitled to do so.” I didn’t see any assault and it was patently obvious none was coming!

By that logic if someone believes an assault is to be committed they can use A violent act to stop the assault right? Just think about that for a second.

Was it patently obvious none was coming?

The woman had a small purse as she walked towards the Chancellor- do you know what was in it? Should Field have asked her to empty it first?

Given the fact assaults on MPs have risen, you can't make that claim.
Mark Field on 12:28 - Jun 21 with 1185 viewsHighjack

Mark Field on 12:27 - Jun 21 by JackSomething

Perhaps those youths thought that man was about to assault someone? So they're heroes like Mark Field in that case.

For the perpetually dim on here, I am joking.

That pizza shop does have a very low hygiene rating on the door so perhaps they were preventing poisoning.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Mark Field on 12:30 - Jun 21 with 1182 viewscostalotta

Mark Field on 12:24 - Jun 21 by Darran

So you wouldn’t use any force to do that then?

If needed yes, no hesitation. But I’d have assessed the situation and the force would be to restrain.
Login to get fewer ads

Mark Field on 12:32 - Jun 21 with 1176 viewscostalotta

Mark Field on 12:28 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

Was it patently obvious none was coming?

The woman had a small purse as she walked towards the Chancellor- do you know what was in it? Should Field have asked her to empty it first?

Given the fact assaults on MPs have risen, you can't make that claim.

Yes it was.

You’re clutching at straws.

He’s apologised, been suspended from his position and this is why?
Mark Field on 12:33 - Jun 21 with 1176 viewsDarran

Mark Field on 12:30 - Jun 21 by costalotta

If needed yes, no hesitation. But I’d have assessed the situation and the force would be to restrain.

But you might have injured the poor pupil then mun.

Mark Field on 12:34 - Jun 21 with 1169 viewsHighjack

I had a teacher pick me up by my ears once.

Mark Field on 12:37 - Jun 21 with 1161 viewsDarran

Mark Field on 12:10 - Jun 21 by Jango

I was criticised on here yesterday for sharing a video of a bunch of youths beating up an innocent man earning a living. Today, the very same people criticising me are directing abuse at a man removing someone from a room. What an embarrassment

And seeing as the OP once wished full blown AIDS on someone what would you prefer,to be removed from a room and suffer no injuries whatsoever or contract full blown AUDS?

I don’t know why you bother Jang they’re thick as fuçk.

Mark Field on 12:38 - Jun 21 with 1158 viewsHighjack

Mark Field on 12:37 - Jun 21 by Darran

And seeing as the OP once wished full blown AIDS on someone what would you prefer,to be removed from a room and suffer no injuries whatsoever or contract full blown AUDS?

I don’t know why you bother Jang they’re thick as fuçk.

I’d rather be removed from the room I think. I’ve heard full blown aids is quite a nasty condition.

Mark Field on 12:43 - Jun 21 with 1146 viewscostalotta

Mark Field on 12:33 - Jun 21 by Darran

But you might have injured the poor pupil then mun.

Do you know what restrain means?

Do you the implications of assessing versus not assessing a situation ?
Mark Field on 12:44 - Jun 21 with 1138 viewsDarran

Mark Field on 12:43 - Jun 21 by costalotta

Do you know what restrain means?

Do you the implications of assessing versus not assessing a situation ?

Yes but if the pupil was struggling you could have bruised him.

Mark Field on 12:47 - Jun 21 with 1132 viewsNeath_Jack

He shouldn't have put his hand around her neck / throat, no need for that.

But he did do the correct thing by stopping her, and marching her out.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mark Field on 12:48 - Jun 21 with 1130 viewsDarran

Mark Field on 12:47 - Jun 21 by Neath_Jack

He shouldn't have put his hand around her neck / throat, no need for that.

But he did do the correct thing by stopping her, and marching her out.

He didn’t really put his hand around her throat mind but I take your point.

Mark Field on 12:48 - Jun 21 with 1129 viewscostalotta

Mark Field on 12:44 - Jun 21 by Darran

Yes but if the pupil was struggling you could have bruised him.

What if arry.

Tell you something...I never seen you as a troll before Dar. If you can’t be bothered to answer a question or engage credibly, why would I continue to humour you or answer your questions?
Mark Field on 12:48 - Jun 21 with 1127 viewsLohengrin

Mark Field on 12:07 - Jun 21 by BrynCartwright

Both ejections used inappropriate levels of force; the difference here though is the Labour ejection was by some jobsworth security guards, and last night's was by a sitting MP who should have known better and has now quite rightly been suspended.

The report states they were ‘party stewards’ rather than security, that’s to say card-carrying members. That being the case the only difference is that an MP has advanced further up the hierarchy than them.

There’s nothing new here mind, Bryn. Sectarian, ‘in-house’ fighting has been the Left’s favourite blood sport for as long as I can remember.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mark Field on 12:49 - Jun 21 with 1125 viewscostalotta

Mark Field on 12:48 - Jun 21 by Darran

He didn’t really put his hand around her throat mind but I take your point.

He shouldn’t have put his hands on her full f cking stop!
Mark Field on 12:52 - Jun 21 with 1117 viewsDarran

Mark Field on 12:49 - Jun 21 by costalotta

Perhaps he shouldn’t have but somebody should have.

Mark Field on 12:52 - Jun 21 with 1116 viewsLohengrin

Mark Field on 12:49 - Jun 21 by costalotta

Let’s unpack that statement. Is it your contention that organisers/attendees have no right to defend their own meetings from organised disruption?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mark Field on 12:54 - Jun 21 with 1111 viewsHighjack

Mark Field on 12:52 - Jun 21 by Lohengrin

Let’s unpack that statement. Is it your contention that organisers/attendees have no right to defend their own meetings from organised disruption?

I imagine a lot of people from the security team will be getting sacked this morning for letting random people walk in off the streets.

Mark Field on 13:00 - Jun 21 with 1094 viewsjack247

Mark Field on 12:02 - Jun 21 by costalotta

Again that wasn’t the question.

With consideration and thought , restraint, humility and he should have acted like a gentlemen.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 12:03]

I guess you mean sit back and leave her to it.

Use pitch invaders and stewards if you don’t like the kids and teachers analogy.
Mark Field on 13:02 - Jun 21 with 1090 viewscostalotta

Mark Field on 12:52 - Jun 21 by Lohengrin

Organisers have the responsibility to secure the venue etc.

Let’s unpack it a bit more and apply a specific... if, in a football match you feel,threatened and believe you need to defend your self by applying a level of force before the actual need to defend yourself and that is caught on camera... what’s the likely outcome? Do you think you’ll be attending football matches after that?

Edit bloody predicter text is so annoying...
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 13:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024