Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Field 10:04 - Jun 21 with 27475 viewsEbo

Absolutely appalling and disgusting.
https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2019/jun/21/conservative-mp-mark-field-

He is now desperately trying to justify his actions. Bottom line, he knew she was a climate protester, he was angry that she was 'spoiling' his wealthy, privileged meal and he took action wholly expected from a bully boy misogynist. They all try to say sorry after the violence.

Would he have slammed a well built male and grabbed him by the throat? I think not. The man is a coward. If you or I was seen by a police officer doing this we’d be arrested. The same should apply here regardless if you support the protest or not, it does not give him the freedom to physically assault people.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Mark Field on 13:39 - Jun 21 with 1207 viewsEbo

Mark Field on 13:33 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

Next time you see a woman with a small handbag in the bar at a private party who has trespassed with the clear motivating of severely disrupting the party walking towards you, given the murder of Jo Cox, given a woman stabbing Stephen Timms, given the left playing down Jo Brands "joke" about" throwing acid, then always remember to give the benefit of the doubt. That way if anything did happen, you can pat yourself on the back.

Punctuation, not your strong point is it?

I bet you were frothing at your screen and typing with your 7 seven fingers.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Mark Field on 13:39 - Jun 21 with 1206 viewssherpajacob

Mark Field on 13:13 - Jun 21 by Lohengrin

She was marching around the seating heading for the podium, who knows how that could played out if she’d gone unchecked?

So that's a no then.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Mark Field on 13:44 - Jun 21 with 1186 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 13:39 - Jun 21 by Ebo

Punctuation, not your strong point is it?

I bet you were frothing at your screen and typing with your 7 seven fingers.

It's isn't no and to be honest it's not something I give a sh1t about.

I'd suggest the one frothing is the one lying about the woman being grabbed by her throat. Maybe that's a fantasy of yours.
Mark Field on 13:44 - Jun 21 with 1184 viewsLohengrin

Mark Field on 13:39 - Jun 21 by sherpajacob

So that's a no then.

Nobody aside from herself and whoever wound her up and sent her in there knows what she would have done including you or I.

Could advancing on the podium be seen as a threatening act in itself?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mark Field on 13:47 - Jun 21 with 1172 viewscostalotta

Mark Field on 13:33 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

Next time you see a woman with a small handbag in the bar at a private party who has trespassed with the clear motivating of severely disrupting the party walking towards you, given the murder of Jo Cox, given a woman stabbing Stephen Timms, given the left playing down Jo Brands "joke" about" throwing acid, then always remember to give the benefit of the doubt. That way if anything did happen, you can pat yourself on the back.

How do I know she said trespassing? What makes it clear she’s disrupting the party?

The left? Is this a left versus right thing? Is that how you see it?

If the party was as you say, it clearly wouldn’t be my business so I’d stay out of it. If thenorganiser didn’t deal with it properly I’d leave. I suppose you’d administer force? Violence? Neck grabbing? Pushing up against a wall, you know all that gentlemanly behaviour?
Mark Field on 13:48 - Jun 21 with 1171 viewsmonmouth

He shouldn’t have done it and has to take the consequences and in today’s world that is more severe than I would personally advocate.

If he was a security or police officer it’s a different story of course as his job would have been to stop her from getting at Hammond. Otherwise stewards getting people off football pitches is presumably assault.

So should he have done it? No, he was a prick. Is he a smarmy creep now trying to invent justifications? Yes. Is the resultant fuss overblown? Yes. That’s today’s world though. Social media and outrage rules the roost.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mark Field on 14:01 - Jun 21 with 1121 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 13:47 - Jun 21 by costalotta

How do I know she said trespassing? What makes it clear she’s disrupting the party?

The left? Is this a left versus right thing? Is that how you see it?

If the party was as you say, it clearly wouldn’t be my business so I’d stay out of it. If thenorganiser didn’t deal with it properly I’d leave. I suppose you’d administer force? Violence? Neck grabbing? Pushing up against a wall, you know all that gentlemanly behaviour?

This woman was trespassing; their protest was aimed at disrupting the party. Both of those were clear. Your example of a private party lacks both of those therefore you're comparing apples with oranges.

Yes, I do if the reported comments of the womans husband "taking the government down one Tory at a time" were correct. This incident is being treated far, far more seriously than David Prescott sh1tting on the kitchen floor of a woman who turned him down for a date. It's being treated far, far more seriously than Corbyn lunging at a female journalist, having to be held back by aides - the journalist committing the crimes of being female and asking questions.

If I suspected a possible assault would take place, yeah, I'd like to think I'd do something to prevent it.

The problem occurred because security staff fvcked up.
Mark Field on 14:04 - Jun 21 with 1114 viewsHumpty

Mark Field on 12:07 - Jun 21 by Jango

I see the usual hypocrites are out in force again! If she had been a far right activist you would be asking why he didn’t knock her out. She shouldn’t have been there. If she had pulled a knife or gun out people would be questioning why she got where she did. Ffs he spun her around and marched her out. He should have rugby tackled her to the ground and held her down until she was taken away by police.

And I'm sure many of the people defending Field on here would be utterly outraged if Corbyn had done it.

What do you reckon?
Login to get fewer ads

Mark Field on 14:05 - Jun 21 with 1110 viewscontroversial_jack

Mark Field on 11:29 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

Apples and oranges.

Preventing a potential assault is fine as long as reasonable force is used, which it was as per PACE.

I didn't see any potential assault just a peacefull if vociferous protest, which isn't illegal, but I did see him attack her.
Mark Field on 14:09 - Jun 21 with 1093 viewsDarran

Mark Field on 14:04 - Jun 21 by Humpty

And I'm sure many of the people defending Field on here would be utterly outraged if Corbyn had done it.

What do you reckon?

I reckon I’d be saying the same. It’s not about defending Field it’s about the massive fuçking overreaction as usual.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mark Field on 14:09 - Jun 21 with 1093 viewscostalotta

Mark Field on 14:01 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

This woman was trespassing; their protest was aimed at disrupting the party. Both of those were clear. Your example of a private party lacks both of those therefore you're comparing apples with oranges.

Yes, I do if the reported comments of the womans husband "taking the government down one Tory at a time" were correct. This incident is being treated far, far more seriously than David Prescott sh1tting on the kitchen floor of a woman who turned him down for a date. It's being treated far, far more seriously than Corbyn lunging at a female journalist, having to be held back by aides - the journalist committing the crimes of being female and asking questions.

If I suspected a possible assault would take place, yeah, I'd like to think I'd do something to prevent it.

I never thought I’d say this to any poster on this forum. But if you believe this is a right versus left thing then you are one sad individual.

Regards the party scenario...That was your scenario, you introduce it and then call it irrelevant, are you for real? And...

What’s so difficult about the questions I ask you that you don’t answer, yet in the spirit of discussion I answer yours?
Mark Field on 14:10 - Jun 21 with 1091 viewsbluey_the_blue

What do you reckon?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/jeremy-corbyn-urged-to-retire-with-d

Can't recall many having a go at Corbyn lunging at a female journalist.
Mark Field on 14:12 - Jun 21 with 1088 viewsHumpty

Mark Field on 14:09 - Jun 21 by Darran

I reckon I’d be saying the same. It’s not about defending Field it’s about the massive fuçking overreaction as usual.

Many on here wouldn't.

Looked like he had lost his temper to me. Ushering her out is one thing, grabbing her by the neck was out of order.

And he knows it.
Mark Field on 14:12 - Jun 21 with 1088 viewscontroversial_jack

Mark Field on 13:21 - Jun 21 by hobo

How do you know she posed no threat?

For all he knew she could have been carrying a knife, a gun, some acid. He dealt with the threat as calmly as he could have imo

There has to be some reasonable suspicion that she was carrying a weapon, otherwise anyone could go up to any random person in the street and manhandle them just because you don't like the look of them.
Mark Field on 14:13 - Jun 21 with 1088 viewsLohengrin

What do you reckon?

I’m tickled at the thought of Corbyn physically tackling anything more robust than a growth of creeping buttercup on his allotment, Hump.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mark Field on 14:16 - Jun 21 with 1080 viewscontroversial_jack

Mark Field on 14:01 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

Trespassing is a civil offence not a criminal one.
Mark Field on 14:19 - Jun 21 with 1069 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 14:16 - Jun 21 by controversial_jack

Trespassing is a civil offence not a criminal one.

Indeed it is for the most part - there is an offence of criminal trespass. Not that it has any real relevance in this if it's criminal or civil.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 14:21]
Mark Field on 14:20 - Jun 21 with 1067 viewsHumpty

Mark Field on 14:10 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/jeremy-corbyn-urged-to-retire-with-d

Can't recall many having a go at Corbyn lunging at a female journalist.

From the article you provided.

The television reporter involved in the incident - Victoria Macdonald, Channel Four News’ Health and Social affairs correspondent - denied that she had been “lunged at” by the Labour leader.

She wrote in a post on Twitter: “He was angry yes but contrary to reports I didn't feel 'lunged at
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 14:20]
Mark Field on 14:20 - Jun 21 with 1062 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 14:20 - Jun 21 by Humpty

From the article you provided.

The television reporter involved in the incident - Victoria Macdonald, Channel Four News’ Health and Social affairs correspondent - denied that she had been “lunged at” by the Labour leader.

She wrote in a post on Twitter: “He was angry yes but contrary to reports I didn't feel 'lunged at
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 14:20]

You see him going for her in the video.
Mark Field on 14:21 - Jun 21 with 1058 viewsHumpty

Mark Field on 14:13 - Jun 21 by Lohengrin

I’m tickled at the thought of Corbyn physically tackling anything more robust than a growth of creeping buttercup on his allotment, Hump.

He lunges apparently. Quite scarily.
Mark Field on 14:25 - Jun 21 with 1051 viewsDarran

Robert Peston wrote on Twitter “Why on earth does Field react with such ferocity? The violence of his intervention is quite wrong.”

Ferocity? Violence?

Fućk off is it? 😂
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 14:26]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mark Field on 14:26 - Jun 21 with 1043 viewsHumpty

Mark Field on 14:20 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

You see him going for her in the video.

Oh f*ck off Bluey.

He turned towards her and spoke. To compare the two is desperate.

You really don't help yourself.
Mark Field on 14:27 - Jun 21 with 1039 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’m surprised there’s anyone that thinks what Field did was in any way acceptable. But that’s PS for you.

Poll: Tory leader

Mark Field on 14:28 - Jun 21 with 1038 viewsbluey_the_blue

Mark Field on 14:26 - Jun 21 by Humpty

Oh f*ck off Bluey.

He turned towards her and spoke. To compare the two is desperate.

You really don't help yourself.

Turned and spoke - which is why his aides are holding him back.

Corbyn has had numerous run-ins with female journalists, deny it all you like.
Mark Field on 14:30 - Jun 21 with 1032 viewscontroversial_jack

Mark Field on 14:19 - Jun 21 by bluey_the_blue

Indeed it is for the most part - there is an offence of criminal trespass. Not that it has any real relevance in this if it's criminal or civil.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 14:21]

Criminal trespass is aggravated trespass which has another definition altogether, but gatecrashing a private function is not against the law, it happens all the time, I've done it myself and been asked politely to leave, I've never been grabbed by force.

I was at a private function a few weeks ago and we had to ask some unwanted guests to leave, which we did politely and they left peacefully.If i had attacked the female guest and manhandled her, my mates would have probably thrown me out, but i'm not a thug or a coward, do you see the distinction., i'm sure you do , but you have dug yourself into a deep hole and are trying desperately to get out of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024