Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea hard man arrested 20:26 - Jul 20 with 120303 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-full-moon-pub-court-166197

I think Colin posted on here once as someone got their facts wrong about a club he was running.

Is Surman ok now? I heard he was very ill a few years back. A massive bloke.
Swansea hard man arrested on 18:11 - Aug 29 with 4094 viewsCountyJim

I worked in Llanwern with a real hard man Mark (barko) Wheeler he used to fight gypsies in bare fist fights for money never lost

Real nice bloke as well a gentleman outside the ring of course
Swansea hard man arrested on 18:14 - Aug 29 with 4072 viewsDarran

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:11 - Aug 29 by CountyJim

I worked in Llanwern with a real hard man Mark (barko) Wheeler he used to fight gypsies in bare fist fights for money never lost

Thanks for letting us know Jim.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:28 - Aug 29 with 4028 viewsNeath_Jack

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:11 - Aug 29 by CountyJim

I had a run in with him, ex rugby player who had his throat cut a few years ago.

Came across as a typical bully to me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:36 - Aug 29 with 4002 viewsJackfath

People are obsessed with being "hard". I'm a lover, not a fighter which is why I've had to turn down several offers from people on here who have wanted to give me a slap for some reason.

I wonder who the hardest poster is? Swanjack10 was hard. Dave is hard. Any others?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:37 - Aug 29 with 4001 viewsmonmouth

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:36 - Aug 29 by Jackfath

People are obsessed with being "hard". I'm a lover, not a fighter which is why I've had to turn down several offers from people on here who have wanted to give me a slap for some reason.

I wonder who the hardest poster is? Swanjack10 was hard. Dave is hard. Any others?

Move, before you get done in.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:37 - Aug 29 with 4001 viewsCountyJim

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:28 - Aug 29 by Neath_Jack

I had a run in with him, ex rugby player who had his throat cut a few years ago.

Came across as a typical bully to me.

Mark had samurai sword put in his chest he survived that all I can say is I worked with him for years never bullied anyone I know of

He certainly had a rep on the Rugby pitch Union and league
Swansea hard man arrested on 18:39 - Aug 29 with 3985 viewsDarran

I think Perch might be hard he sent me a DM on twitter telling me if he ever gets hold of me he’s going to fućk me up for life.

True story.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:39 - Aug 29 with 3990 viewsNeath_Jack

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:37 - Aug 29 by CountyJim

Mark had samurai sword put in his chest he survived that all I can say is I worked with him for years never bullied anyone I know of

He certainly had a rep on the Rugby pitch Union and league

It was his throat / neck,

It was at the downcoiler in Llanwern that I first came across him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:39 - Aug 29 with 3984 viewsJackfath

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:37 - Aug 29 by monmouth

Move, before you get done in.

Thanks for the advice. You've always been very kind to me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:50 - Aug 29 with 3953 viewsdickythorpe

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:14 - Aug 29 by Darran

Thanks for letting us know Jim.

Swansea hard man arrested on 22:30 - Aug 29 with 3791 viewsThrasher6

I sort of like you....but I hate people who go down this lover...not a fighter avenue. It's a twee attempt to be hip....We have all faced situations in life that need you...(whether you like it or not) to be physical with someone...whether it is saving your skin..or just being responsible for your own space. Bully's like people like you...so...take a tip from the top....the next time someone is acting in a manner that is unacceptable to you....don't walk away..call them out....be street wise. If you feel you can't deal with it....Phone 999 but keep your distance...and lead them to the problem. DOING NOTHING IS LETTING EVERYONE DOWN
Basically man up.....watch the lawyer in Australia and his other cohorts deal with a guy who had already murdered someone that day
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 22:45]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swansea hard man arrested on 22:40 - Aug 29 with 3766 viewsCooperman

You’ve been threatened with much worse than a slap.

Stay safe, mate.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swansea hard man arrested on 09:21 - Aug 30 with 3487 viewsSTID2017

Swansea hard man arrested on 06:54 - Aug 19 by sainthelens

Centre started going downhill soon as they shut the Vetch.

Lot of truth in that.
Shame they didn't rebuild a stadium there.
Plenty of parking near there too as well as good buses and trains

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea hard man arrested on 09:25 - Aug 30 with 3472 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea hard man arrested on 09:21 - Aug 30 by STID2017

Lot of truth in that.
Shame they didn't rebuild a stadium there.
Plenty of parking near there too as well as good buses and trains

Impossible I'd have thought if we wanted a 20k all seater stadium due to all the housing nearby. Plus expansion would have never been possible.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea hard man arrested on 09:31 - Aug 30 with 3455 viewsSTID2017

Swansea hard man arrested on 09:25 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Impossible I'd have thought if we wanted a 20k all seater stadium due to all the housing nearby. Plus expansion would have never been possible.

I guess you're right, but purchasing a few houses would have saved so many businesses.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea hard man arrested on 10:54 - Aug 30 with 3410 viewsHighjack

Swansea hard man arrested on 22:30 - Aug 29 by Thrasher6

I sort of like you....but I hate people who go down this lover...not a fighter avenue. It's a twee attempt to be hip....We have all faced situations in life that need you...(whether you like it or not) to be physical with someone...whether it is saving your skin..or just being responsible for your own space. Bully's like people like you...so...take a tip from the top....the next time someone is acting in a manner that is unacceptable to you....don't walk away..call them out....be street wise. If you feel you can't deal with it....Phone 999 but keep your distance...and lead them to the problem. DOING NOTHING IS LETTING EVERYONE DOWN
Basically man up.....watch the lawyer in Australia and his other cohorts deal with a guy who had already murdered someone that day

When he says he’s a lover not a fighter it means when confronted he tries to shag his assailant rather than punch them. It can be a far more effective defence mechanism running at someone with your knob out than a lot of people give credit for.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea hard man arrested on 11:48 - Aug 30 with 3357 viewsperchrockjack

There is fear in everyone;it is how it is hidden.
Hard men? I have shat on them and seen them crumble but it is all about how .

Women are far harder than men.If men had ovaries the birth rate would tumble.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea hard man arrested on 12:56 - Aug 30 with 3310 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea hard man arrested on 22:30 - Aug 29 by Thrasher6

Dreadful advice from someone who obviously isn't street wise.Don't get involved unless you absolutely have to. It takes seconds for some thug to stick a knife in you and you won't see it coming either.

Phone the police, not that there's much they can do without direct evidence and just walk or run away. It only takes one nutcase to ruin your life.
Swansea hard man arrested on 13:09 - Aug 30 with 3286 viewsJackfath

Swansea hard man arrested on 12:56 - Aug 30 by controversial_jack

Dreadful advice from someone who obviously isn't street wise.Don't get involved unless you absolutely have to. It takes seconds for some thug to stick a knife in you and you won't see it coming either.

Phone the police, not that there's much they can do without direct evidence and just walk or run away. It only takes one nutcase to ruin your life.

I tend to agree with this. It’s why I haven’t taken up offers to meet people from here when they PM me being aggressive and threatening.

Swansea hard man arrested on 13:10 - Aug 30 with 3283 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea hard man arrested on 13:09 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

I tend to agree with this. It’s why I haven’t taken up offers to meet people from here when they PM me being aggressive and threatening.

Yeah! sticks and stones, etc! Wise man.
Swansea hard man arrested on 13:30 - Aug 30 with 3256 viewsperchrockjack

I actually agree with CJ on this as if one uses force deemed inappropriate or unreasonable then our barrister chums will turn your defence against you .
If you can ,fook off quick.Run like the wind.

If truly cornered and no escape then blows to soft tissues/nerves are best.

And get st johnalot to defend you

Swansea hard man arrested on 13:37 - Aug 30 with 3255 viewsFireboy2

Swansea hard man arrested on 10:54 - Aug 30 by Highjack

When he says he’s a lover not a fighter it means when confronted he tries to shag his assailant rather than punch them. It can be a far more effective defence mechanism running at someone with your knob out than a lot of people give credit for.

I let out a loud audible laugh when i read your first sentence.

Good one HJ
Swansea hard man arrested on 14:15 - Aug 30 with 3208 viewsHighjack

Swansea hard man arrested on 13:30 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

I actually agree with CJ on this as if one uses force deemed inappropriate or unreasonable then our barrister chums will turn your defence against you .
If you can ,fook off quick.Run like the wind.

If truly cornered and no escape then blows to soft tissues/nerves are best.

And get st johnalot to defend you

Use sir johnalot as a human shield so he gets punched instead?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Swansea hard man arrested on 14:32 - Aug 30 with 3190 viewsperchrockjack

Quite funny that.I m warming to you notwithstanding any previous exchanges about perch ,even when he was banned from this site.

If you are in shit,lawyers are a necessary evil.

Swansea hard man arrested on 14:33 - Aug 30 with 3191 viewsHighjack

Everyone warms to me in the end because I’m just so bloody lovely.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024