Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kristoffer Peterson 09:13 - Jul 31 with 25967 viewsPorthcawlswan

Fee agreed to bring him to the liberty
Kristoffer Peterson on 19:45 - Aug 2 with 2985 viewsItchySphincter

Kristoffer Peterson on 11:13 - Aug 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Hey now, no hero worship. That Birch is a failure in waiting !

The only way your argument stands up is if you spin what I said out of context. Fill your boots, you’re making a fool of yourself. 👍
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 21:31]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Kristoffer Peterson on 20:42 - Aug 2 with 2902 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kristoffer Peterson on 19:45 - Aug 2 by ItchySphincter

The only way your argument stands up is if you spin what I said out of context. Fill your boots, you’re making a fool of yourself. 👍

Let it go ffs. You’re sounding like a bitter broken record now. It’s a message board, get a f*cking grip mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kristoffer Peterson on 20:46 - Aug 2 with 2878 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kristoffer Peterson on 19:45 - Aug 2 by ItchySphincter

Kristoffer Peterson on 21:30 - Aug 2 with 2745 viewsItchySphincter

Kristoffer Peterson on 20:42 - Aug 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Let it go ffs. You’re sounding like a bitter broken record now. It’s a message board, get a f*cking grip mun

Beep beep beep......

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Kristoffer Peterson on 21:33 - Aug 2 with 2741 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kristoffer Peterson on 21:30 - Aug 2 by ItchySphincter

Beep beep beep......

It’s really really important for you to be seen to be right, isn’t it? Awwww, feeling lonely and unloved are you???
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 21:34]

Kristoffer Peterson on 12:03 - Aug 3 with 2523 viewsJacket

Just occurred to me, Peterson has cost only £100k more than Latchford did 40 odd years ago! Be huge if he does make an impact!
Kristoffer Peterson on 12:48 - Aug 3 with 2418 viewsthornabyswan

Kristoffer Peterson on 12:03 - Aug 3 by Jacket

Just occurred to me, Peterson has cost only £100k more than Latchford did 40 odd years ago! Be huge if he does make an impact!

I wonder if he will get on the pitch today

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Kristoffer Peterson on 13:13 - Aug 3 with 2377 viewsJacket

Kristoffer Peterson on 12:48 - Aug 3 by thornabyswan

I wonder if he will get on the pitch today

Last 20-15mins maybe?
Login to get fewer ads

Kristoffer Peterson on 13:21 - Aug 3 with 2352 viewsThrasher6

Kristoffer Peterson on 12:03 - Aug 3 by Jacket

Got a feeling he will be a great acquisition...been wrong before mind...but there's something about him that makes me think he'll be a big player for us.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Kristoffer Peterson on 07:08 - Aug 4 with 2179 viewsGlastonbury

Kristoffer Peterson on 08:08 - Aug 1 by Glastonbury

Enjoy the journey lads. We are on course for a good season. Another 2 decent signings 1 in the back 4 and 1 upfront and we will go close this year our football under Cooper will be a joy to watch and he is more astute that potter it took potter took Jan to play settled team

Swans 2 hull 1

😁
Kristoffer Peterson on 10:15 - Oct 23 with 1925 viewsLeonWasGod

After all the negativity, it would only be fair to give a shout out to Peterson who was one of the very few to come out of last night with any credit.

It's been far too long since we say someone capable of beating a man on the outside and getting to the byline. He overran a few times, but kept going, gave us a couple of good moments by skinning his fullback, and narrowly missed what would have been a cracking goal.

Must have played his way into Coppers thoughts for Sunday.
Kristoffer Peterson on 10:46 - Oct 23 with 1869 viewsicecoldjack

Yep I agree. The boy did great considering he was rusty and going into a team devoid of bottle and confidence, made some poor mistakes but what I liked most was him still wanting the ball.

It really does make you wonder what cooper is up to, he should be building players like this and giving them minutes each game, I stead he sees Danda as one to use and Surridge as another, both are way too weak, players need games and minutes to get sharp, the boy did well last night.

We have the option of moving Ayew up front instead of using surridge which means we can use our experienced wide options far more greatly.

I think Copper is starting to really struggle, especially if he cant see the basics that almost every fan can see, we've been here many times in the last few years, it's got an ominous look about it at the moment.
Kristoffer Peterson on 11:32 - Oct 23 with 1805 views34dfgdf54

Kristoffer Peterson on 10:15 - Oct 23 by LeonWasGod

After all the negativity, it would only be fair to give a shout out to Peterson who was one of the very few to come out of last night with any credit.

It's been far too long since we say someone capable of beating a man on the outside and getting to the byline. He overran a few times, but kept going, gave us a couple of good moments by skinning his fullback, and narrowly missed what would have been a cracking goal.

Keep playing him. He hasn't had many games so will of course be rusty but he showed glimpses of real quality.
Kristoffer Peterson on 14:40 - Oct 23 with 1619 viewsKerouac

Honestly, Peterson is one of the worst professional footballers I have ever seen.

How anyone saw anything positive there last night is beyond me...

1 - he has no left foot
2 - he has no turn of pace
3 - he is utterly predictable, wants to cut back onto his right foot every time he is one on one
4 - his passing is atrocious
5 - his crossing is terrible, no composure.
6 - he is a liability defensively...stands way too far off his man then comes diving in, selling himself
7 - he doesn't work back and get goal side when the situation requires it
8 - he is too lazy to drag his arse back from offside positions
9 - he spent most of the 1st half walking and pointing
10 - he can't shoot for sh*t.

He will never make a Championship standard winger and will cost us big time if we persist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Kristoffer Peterson on 14:48 - Oct 23 with 1610 viewsSTID2017

Kristoffer Peterson on 14:40 - Oct 23 by Kerouac

Honestly, Peterson is one of the worst professional footballers I have ever seen.

How anyone saw anything positive there last night is beyond me...

1 - he has no left foot
2 - he has no turn of pace
3 - he is utterly predictable, wants to cut back onto his right foot every time he is one on one
4 - his passing is atrocious
5 - his crossing is terrible, no composure.
6 - he is a liability defensively...stands way too far off his man then comes diving in, selling himself
7 - he doesn't work back and get goal side when the situation requires it
8 - he is too lazy to drag his arse back from offside positions
9 - he spent most of the 1st half walking and pointing
10 - he can't shoot for sh*t.

He will never make a Championship standard winger and will cost us big time if we persist.

Were you actually there last night ?
If you were you must have seen a different game to the rest of us.
The lad did well and was definitely MOTM in my opinion
He isn't a defender, he got in some great crosses, almost scored a brilliant goal.
With all that was wrong last night, how you could be negative about him is baffling

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Kristoffer Peterson on 15:12 - Oct 23 with 1569 viewswildswan

He was one of the only players along with Ayew who actually put a shift in.

Lack of confidence with some players last night, Peterson certainly wasn't
Kristoffer Peterson on 15:15 - Oct 23 with 1564 viewsFlashberryjack

Kristoffer Peterson on 10:15 - Oct 23 by LeonWasGod

"Must have played his way into Coppers thoughts for Sunday"
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you

We're playing like a team of strangers, and when I saw Danda was starting my heart sank.

No doubt our team for Sunday will be another one of Coopers Swansea mixtures, players playing either out of position or in positions they are uncomfortable in.
Cooper hasn't a clue what his best team is, or what tactics to play against different teams.

What makes matters worse, is that teams moral looks shot to bits, Rodon looks like he's either injured or just a blithering wreck with his confidence in his boots, which is strange, after his fine performance for Wales, his confidence should be sky high.

Fook me! I'm not looking forward to Sunday at all, could be a bad day for Wales & the Swans.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kristoffer Peterson on 15:25 - Oct 23 with 1542 viewsDr_Winston

Considering that he's been largely ignored for much of the season, Peterson coming into the team and contributing as much as he did was something of a shock.

Looked dodgy as f*ck for the first ten minutes, but consistently our only real threat after that. Needs to be a lot of questions as to why we've been sticking Celina out on the wing all season when a natural, potentially very effective wide player has been sidelined almost to the point of irrelevance.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kristoffer Peterson on 16:06 - Oct 23 with 1507 viewsSTID2017

Kristoffer Peterson on 15:25 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

Considering that he's been largely ignored for much of the season, Peterson coming into the team and contributing as much as he did was something of a shock.

Looked dodgy as f*ck for the first ten minutes, but consistently our only real threat after that. Needs to be a lot of questions as to why we've been sticking Celina out on the wing all season when a natural, potentially very effective wide player has been sidelined almost to the point of irrelevance.

Agree

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Kristoffer Peterson on 16:09 - Oct 23 with 1501 viewsLeonWasGod

Kristoffer Peterson on 15:25 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

He's been carrying an injury hasn't he? I'm not 100% but that's what I was told when I was asking around last night.
Kristoffer Peterson on 16:41 - Oct 23 with 1438 viewsDr_Winston

Kristoffer Peterson on 16:09 - Oct 23 by LeonWasGod

He's been carrying an injury hasn't he? I'm not 100% but that's what I was told when I was asking around last night.

If he has I've missed it being reported anywhere. Has played in the cup games.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kristoffer Peterson on 16:45 - Oct 23 with 1431 viewsmonmouth

Kristoffer Peterson on 16:41 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

If he has I've missed it being reported anywhere. Has played in the cup games.

Maybe people are getting him confused with the other guy that disappeared with an injury in the first week.

Every single person watching can see that our home tactics and structure needs to change. Narrow, slow ponderous rubbish will get the same result on Sunday, andthen he's got a serious problem.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024