Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:04 - Aug 17 with 50744 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Aug 21 with 2791 viewskarnataka

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Aug 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

No changes in the back. Kalulu and Dyer replaced with Byers and Ayew.

Quite arguably, our strongest possible XI.

Yes, Tummer, I'd a agree, that looks a very positive side for an away game. Let's hope we start a lot quicker than we did on Saturday. Would be nice to score the first goal in a game, haven't managed that so far this season.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:10 - Aug 21 with 2755 viewsThrasher6

It looks a strong team....my well earned is down.....come on my butty boys!!!!!

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:17 - Aug 21 with 2677 viewsphact0rri

so does anyone know if you purchase the video membership on website if you get the audio, or am I going to have to deal with listening to the video commentary with a video running in the background while I'm at work?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:20 - Aug 21 with 2617 viewsjasper_T

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:17 - Aug 21 by phact0rri

so does anyone know if you purchase the video membership on website if you get the audio, or am I going to have to deal with listening to the video commentary with a video running in the background while I'm at work?

Yeah you get the audio stream. It even defaults to it for some daft reason.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:22 - Aug 21 with 2598 viewsjasper_T

Last time we played a diamond people weren't half this enthusiastic about it.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:24 - Aug 21 with 2573 viewssplJack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:22 - Aug 21 by jasper_T

Last time we played a diamond people weren't half this enthusiastic about it.

Looks more like a narrow 4-3-3 to me.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:31 - Aug 21 with 2484 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:24 - Aug 21 by splJack

Looks more like a narrow 4-3-3 to me.

Celina out wide then?

I'd rather see a diamond out of that lineup.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:32 - Aug 21 with 2464 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Will be 433
Ayew right, Celina left
Byers behind Borja

Happy with this!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Login to get fewer ads

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:42 - Aug 21 with 2300 viewsBadlands

Looks to be going narrow!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:45 - Aug 21 with 2253 viewscsf

Well my wife and our adult charge are sat downstairs peacefully, I've messaged my cousin's teenage QPR supporting lad and I'm comfortably in front of the pc. Hpoing for a great performance and a few goals. team looks decent so we shall see!
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:46 - Aug 21 with 2225 viewsThornburyswan

Is socks really in the away end?
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:46 - Aug 21 with 2214 viewssg1912

Anybody stuck with WBAv Reading on Sky?
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:48 - Aug 21 with 2186 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Loftus Road camera angle is bizarre.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:48 - Aug 21 with 2165 viewswestwalesed

I'll start - anyone got a stream??

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:49 - Aug 21 with 2156 viewsphact0rri

audio seems to keep cycling and never start... guess it would suck if one bought audio only...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:51 - Aug 21 with 2075 viewscsf

Eberichi Eze is one to watch. Wycombe fans loved him on a short loan either last season or the one before, scored a couple of spectacular goals.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:52 - Aug 21 with 2075 viewshaxbyjack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:46 - Aug 21 by sg1912

Anybody stuck with WBAv Reading on Sky?

TAke it off Main event and go to 403, red button is available there.

Plastic through and through, grounds to date! Lincoln City, Kidderminster Harriers, Macclesfield, Harlepool Utd, Northampton Town, York City, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Bristol Rovers, Bury, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Coventry, Bristol City, Crewe, Tranmere Rovers, Sheff Utd, Port Vale, Oldham, Walsall, Swindon Town, Preston, BRadford City, Rotherham United, Peterborough Utd, Bolton Wanderers, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Birmingham City, Doncaster Rovers ( old & new), Middlesbrough, Derby County, Huddersfield Town, Blackburn Rovers, Leeds Utd, Reading, Wigan Athletic, Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, Burnley, QPR, Blackpool, Sunderland, West Brom, Hull City, Fulham, Everton, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Arsenal (old & new), Newcastle United, Scum, Norwich City, West Ham Utd, Stoke City (old & new), Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea, Wembley, Millenium & Malmo....... Manchester United, Darlington ( forgot them) To be continued.....

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:53 - Aug 21 with 2025 viewsElward

Anyone trying to watch using the sky sports app? Not working for me
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:54 - Aug 21 with 1967 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:46 - Aug 21 by Thornburyswan

Is socks really in the away end?

Yes he is! Just showed him and discussed on SwansTV.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:57 - Aug 21 with 1833 viewsGlyn1

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:54 - Aug 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Must be behind the left corner as everyone here is looking in that direction.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:58 - Aug 21 with 1787 viewsCaptain_Sham

Slow start again. Jeez.

Its just a ride.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:59 - Aug 21 with 1740 viewspencoedjack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Aug 20 by Swansea93

Not a bad following that for midweek considering it's on TV as well.

Mcburnie is going to be there in the away end.

Thought the same midweek game decent turn out
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:59 - Aug 21 with 1734 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:54 - Aug 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Hes all over tw@tter

Its just a ride.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:59 - Aug 21 with 1737 viewsjackharris

Looks a good away following, looks over 1,000?

[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 20:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:00 - Aug 21 with 1712 viewsJack_Meoff

Proper p*ssed too. Allegedly.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024