Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:04 - Aug 17 with 50733 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:43 - Aug 21 with 2917 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:33 - Aug 21 by Neath_Jack

Ayew easily the best player on the pitch.

Class above.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:44 - Aug 21 with 2906 viewsploppy

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:40 - Aug 21 by airedale

Anyone please?

Hit the unmute - top left of the player. Make sure your volume's turned up!
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:44 - Aug 21 with 2906 viewsvetchonian

Anyone please?

Pardon?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:44 - Aug 21 with 2868 viewsjasper_T

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:41 - Aug 21 by pencoedjack

Glass half full I’d say we are opening them up nearly every time we break

We're 1-0 up away from home we don't need an open end to end game.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:45 - Aug 21 with 2834 viewsjasper_T

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:40 - Aug 21 by hobo

I think that was one of the reasons given.

Irrelevant anyway, giving away quality players for nothing is absurd

They'll cost us £6/7m in wages this season so giving them away gets us that much.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:46 - Aug 21 with 2813 views3swan

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 21 by Neath_Jack

Wonderful play by Ayew that.

No c*nting replays on red button.

View on red button is worse than the view away at Newcastle
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:48 - Aug 21 with 2703 viewspencoedjack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:44 - Aug 21 by jasper_T

We're 1-0 up away from home we don't need an open end to end game.

Disagree

Opened us before we scored nothing there after.

Anyway let’s enjoy a decent game of free flowing football
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:49 - Aug 21 with 2664 viewsvetchonian

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:45 - Aug 21 by jasper_T

They'll cost us £6/7m in wages this season so giving them away gets us that much.

What are the rewards if they get us promoted?
I’m sure Birch knows what he is doing

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:50 - Aug 21 with 2638 viewsepaul

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:46 - Aug 21 by 3swan

View on red button is worse than the view away at Newcastle

My iptv are using the QPR feed its very good replays as well and at least 3 camera angles, mind you comms as biased as f*ck

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:53 - Aug 21 with 2542 viewsMrSwerve

Our workrate is excellent.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:54 - Aug 21 with 2488 viewsJackfath

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 21 by MrSwerve

Scum 1-0 up.

1-1

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:55 - Aug 21 with 2481 viewsElward

Hudersfield equalise
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Aug 21 with 2338 viewsbiggar

Could people put the cardiff stuff on the Cardiff thread?! Trying to concentrate on the swans!
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Aug 21 with 2271 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Anyone please?

Try refreshing if it isn't working.

I just did that to get the audio to sync up with the video.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:04 - Aug 21 with 2094 viewsSwanDownUnder

Hanging on a bit now!
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 21 with 2048 viewslonglostjack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Aug 21 by biggar

Could people put the cardiff stuff on the Cardiff thread?! Trying to concentrate on the swans!

Come on Forest !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 21 with 2045 viewsBanosswan

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Aug 21 by biggar

Exactly!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 21 with 2008 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Great save followed by great awareness (by Rodon, I think) to be in the right place on the line.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Aug 21 with 1989 viewsMrSwerve

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 21 by Banosswan

Exactly!

Ironically your post and the post you quoted have doubled the Cardiff-related posts!

Massive pressure building now at QPR.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Aug 21 with 1987 viewsJackfath

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Great save followed by great awareness (by Rodon, I think) to be in the right place on the line.

Are you a goalkeeping expert?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Aug 21 with 1968 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:04 - Aug 21 by SwanDownUnder

Hanging on a bit now!

We're 1 nil up, what did you expect.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:08 - Aug 21 with 1882 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

Are you a goalkeeping expert?

Among many other things, but that's not important right now.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:08 - Aug 21 with 1865 viewsMrSwerve

Need to take back possession now and pass it around. Time to calm down a bit.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Aug 21 with 1809 viewsBLAZE

Well that was comng
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Aug 21 with 1745 viewsMrSwerve

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Aug 21 by BLAZE

Well that was comng

Big time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024