Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread 01:59 - Sep 10 with 29655 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:25 - Sep 14 with 1810 viewsploppy

It was the kind of performance we've been putting in for 45mins at home most of the season. Unfortunately, this time it lasted 90mins.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:25 - Sep 14 with 1813 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:20 - Sep 14 by Swanjaxs

Voicing my opinion. Just like you. Don't get your knickers in a bunch if someone disagrees with you 👍

Just my opinion 😎

You're the one apparently throwing a paddy because I disagreed with you.

Strange bloke.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:26 - Sep 14 with 1796 viewsGaz_M

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:08 - Sep 14 by Swanjaxs

Plenty of goats to scape today. Bidwell was no worse than the rest apart from Woodman. Take it on the chin and move on 👍

Bidwell was a lot worse than most of our players if we're being honest.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:31 - Sep 14 with 1733 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:25 - Sep 14 by jasper_T

You're the one apparently throwing a paddy because I disagreed with you.

Strange bloke.

Throwing a paddy... haven't heard that for years 😂 Anyways, yea your probably rite in suggesting I'm strange, even my missus thinks I'm a twàt 👍
So where did Cooper go wrong today then Mr "font of all knowledge"... 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:32 - Sep 14 with 1722 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:26 - Sep 14 by Gaz_M

He really wasn't.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:34 - Sep 14 with 1695 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:26 - Sep 14 by Gaz_M

Fair... perhaps our non existent midfield had something to do with it mind 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:37 - Sep 14 with 1668 viewsGaz_M

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:32 - Sep 14 by Neath_Jack

He really wasn't.

Was. FACT.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:39 - Sep 14 with 1638 viewsGlyn1

Let's everyone please please take a deep, deep breath and not go into a meltdown.

Chill, we're still top of the table. The time to choose is when we lose away to Brizzle next week, not now.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:41 - Sep 14 with 1610 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:37 - Sep 14 by Gaz_M

Was. FACT.

FACT AYE... get a grip ffs

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:41 - Sep 14 with 1616 viewsDr_Winston

Forest worked harder, moved the ball better, moved their players better. We were summed up by the throw in late on in the second half. Deep into Forest territory, 1-0 down and not a single player showed for the ball.

Not the end of the world, but we need to show a lot more desire and be a lot quicker in thought and deed than we were today.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:42 - Sep 14 with 1607 viewsGlastonbury

We missed an out and out winger today. Someone with real pace to get to byline we kept coming inside and they knew what we were going to. Missing a spark. Celina was flat and he is the spark
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:44 - Sep 14 with 1576 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:32 - Sep 14 by Neath_Jack

He really wasn't.

He really really was, especially his drag back which took the ball out of play
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:45 - Sep 14 with 1539 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:27 - Sep 14 by perchrockjack

Absolutely.

Rotation my arse.

Best team at all times and replace when tired /injured.

What happened to Dhanda?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:46 - Sep 14 with 1522 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:44 - Sep 14 by Treforys_Jack

He really really was, especially his drag back which took the ball out of play

Is Connor Roberts immune all of a sudden?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:49 - Sep 14 with 1512 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:25 - Sep 14 by PozuelosSideys

Gimme a job

...and me.

Derby County vs Cardiff City on 21:29 - Sep 13 with 702 views jackrabbit

Derby County vs Cardiff City on 21:01 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

Looking at this shyte, we clearly have little to worry about

We have to BELIEVE .We do that and we will go up automatically with room to spare.

We are up against formidable opposition tomorrow. IMHO probably the best team we’ve faced so far this season. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:50 - Sep 14 with 1500 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:37 - Sep 14 by Gaz_M

Was. FACT.

Look out Opta Stats has done his sums early.

Fact be f*cked.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:51 - Sep 14 with 1496 viewsCooperman

Flat, abject and a little bit of an anti climax after recent weeks and the Manager of the Month award. Never mind, it’s a long old slog and we’ll go again. It was just one of those days where absolutely nothing clicked.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:53 - Sep 14 with 1472 viewsLandore_Jack

Bidwell was poor but so was alot of the Swans players. I actually thought Routledge was playing well and I dont understand why he was substituted.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:56 - Sep 14 with 1446 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:51 - Sep 14 by Cooperman

Flat, abject and a little bit of an anti climax after recent weeks and the Manager of the Month award. Never mind, it’s a long old slog and we’ll go again. It was just one of those days where absolutely nothing clicked.

Even Kevin Johns had an off day. He was slow to announce the substitutions, and during one announcement he said it was a substitution for Middlesbrough!

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:57 - Sep 14 with 1439 viewssioni

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:25 - Sep 14 by PozuelosSideys

Gimme a job

No way! We don’t need realists. But thank you for your interest.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:58 - Sep 14 with 1433 viewsBDS

Thought both full backs were poor today. Roberts passed backwards at every opportunity. Worried when I saw Ayew, Celina and Routledge starting, thought we’d be overrun in midfield.
Forest were a good side, tough to break down. Ameobi played well for them.
Hoping Ayew doesn’t wait until the January window to start playing again.
Doubled our foul count but only one yellow to our two. Couldn’t really argue with Van see Hoorn’s but they should have had a good few more
Still top though and doing far better than expected at the end of last season
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:00 - Sep 14 with 1411 viewsGlastonbury

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:53 - Sep 14 by Landore_Jack

Bidwell was poor but so was alot of the Swans players. I actually thought Routledge was playing well and I dont understand why he was substituted.

We had to get a winger on and inject some pace .
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:06 - Sep 14 with 1364 viewsperchrockjack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:49 - Sep 14 by jackrabbit

...and me.

Derby County vs Cardiff City on 21:29 - Sep 13 with 702 views jackrabbit

Derby County vs Cardiff City on 21:01 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

Looking at this shyte, we clearly have little to worry about

We have to BELIEVE .We do that and we will go up automatically with room to spare.

We are up against formidable opposition tomorrow. IMHO probably the best team we’ve faced so far this season. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

Indeed BELIEVE.

Today we did not and were dire.

Now then, anyone thinking Forest are in any way a great outfit needs help.Fact is ,today, they worked harder .It was that simple.

Today,attitudes were bad and Im expecting Cooper to rip them and next game we give kunts like dwight what for.

BTW Dwight, you are as of nothing and nowhere near as smart as you think.

Man Utd is your first love and frankly, it s rather sickening to behold.

Was it because your dad felt sorry for the Busby Babes in 58. We all were ,those of us who were alive then,but we continued to support our local club ,NOT like millions then start to follow a club miles away out of sentimentality.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:07 - Sep 14 with 1365 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:53 - Sep 14 by Landore_Jack

Shattered, I expect. Not a young man.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:07 - Sep 14 with 1362 viewsAnotherJohn

Was it a hangover from the international break or are we getting found out? We lacked creativity in midfield today, and too much onus was put on Van der Hoorn to thread passes through from the back. I guess we knew we would hit a bad patch and this is when we'll see what Cooper can do. I think the only time I felt good today (after kick off) was when Kevin Johns gave the five year old mascot the chance to go in goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024