Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Cardiff Rivalry 16:16 - Sep 17 with 21409 viewsGammon

Does anyone else find it a bit tedious? I actually quite like the city of Cardiff. I work there 2 out of 5 days a week and it's a fantastic city now, hate to say it.

Their fans can be s**t heads but so can a minority of ours or any fanbase. I know in football a rivalry is required but if you're over the age of 30 and you still sing the anti-Cardiff songs, you need your head testing.

And why do we actually hate them? Because they're 45 minutes away by car?
The Cardiff Rivalry on 18:46 - Sep 17 with 1859 viewssainthelens

The Cardiff Rivalry on 18:40 - Sep 17 by Thornburyswan

This with bells on.

Yet another to turn his back if you get a slap .
The Cardiff Rivalry on 18:53 - Sep 17 with 1841 viewsFireboy2

Well we all know the saying.

You cant educate pork
The Cardiff Rivalry on 18:56 - Sep 17 with 1838 viewsOldjack

The Cardiff Rivalry on 18:46 - Sep 17 by sainthelens

Yet another to turn his back if you get a slap .

Life member of the knitting crew in it who sits in slince in the west and are first to moan about the Atmos

Remember that leaugue cup game, Gomez scored the winner and the whole of the East bank were chanting ,we fuking hate Cardiff city ,now that was Atmos on a mega scale
[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 19:38]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Cardiff Rivalry on 19:24 - Sep 17 with 1805 views1983

It’s what makes football mate and if you don’t get it then SCFC and football is really not your bag

That buzz of playing your rivals,beating them,losing to them,seeing them feck up,seeing them relegated it’s all part of it...

As regards to cardiff as this amazing city it’s a medium sized city just like anywhere else more people live in places like Bradford & Wakefield than little ole cardiff everyone across the boarder thinks Wales is nothing more than sheep,fields,and villages. As for shopping and coffee shops etc call me old fashioned but I leave all that bollox to my missus and her girlie friends I do all my shit online it’s the future 👍 STID

The Cardiff Rivalry on 19:38 - Sep 17 with 1779 viewsjacks777

The Cardiff Rivalry on 17:43 - Sep 17 by dickythorpe

You wouldn't be seen for dust if any of us started getting a slap that's for sure!!!

Are you drunk again ffs have a night off the booze.
The Cardiff Rivalry on 19:42 - Sep 17 with 1763 viewsSwanjaxs

What a load of bolloxs! If you find the rivalry between ourselves and the Welsh Barca tedious then go and play bowls of a weekend...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Cardiff Rivalry on 19:45 - Sep 17 with 1759 viewsNortbankboy

Yes I don't understand it they are such nice people.
And their fans are so sporting in defeat.
It's hard to understand why they are one the most hated clubs in the league.
The Cardiff Rivalry on 19:48 - Sep 17 with 1753 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Cardiff Rivalry on 18:56 - Sep 17 by Oldjack

Life member of the knitting crew in it who sits in slince in the west and are first to moan about the Atmos

Remember that leaugue cup game, Gomez scored the winner and the whole of the East bank were chanting ,we fuking hate Cardiff city ,now that was Atmos on a mega scale

Was that the one live on sky with "fans" making monkey noises at Commingues?

I would say where McPhail was sent off but that doesn't narrow things down.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 19:48]
Login to get fewer ads

The Cardiff Rivalry on 19:49 - Sep 17 with 1748 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Cardiff Rivalry on 18:10 - Sep 17 by Oldjack

Not in the slightest …… the arrogance and delusion amongst them holds no bounds .The Bluebird Broadcasting Corporation...[BBC] believe we don't exist ,HORRIBLE CLUB HORRIBLE FANS ! [sic
Have they paid for poor Sala yet ?

The much vaunted FIFA deadline for us to both agree or they'd rule has passed and to the surprise of literally no-one, nothing from FIFA.
The Cardiff Rivalry on 19:50 - Sep 17 with 1748 viewslifelong

The Cardiff Rivalry on 18:56 - Sep 17 by Oldjack

Why do you East Stand ultras dislike the West Stand supporters so much?
There are supporters in the West Stand that were supporting the Swans when you were still in dads bag.
The Cardiff Rivalry on 19:57 - Sep 17 with 1730 viewsOldjack

The Cardiff Rivalry on 19:50 - Sep 17 by lifelong

Why do you East Stand ultras dislike the West Stand supporters so much?
There are supporters in the West Stand that were supporting the Swans when you were still in dads bag.

because you lot contribute Jack shyte to create an atmos ,but still moan when there's no atmos ,just remember I went over there once on a freebie, NEVER AGAIN !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Cardiff Rivalry on 19:58 - Sep 17 with 1720 viewsOldjack

The Cardiff Rivalry on 19:48 - Sep 17 by bluey_the_blue

Was that the one live on sky with "fans" making monkey noises at Commingues?

I would say where McPhail was sent off but that doesn't narrow things down.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 19:48]

when Rat boy scurried as far away from the East as he could

The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:01 - Sep 17 with 1710 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Cardiff Rivalry on 19:58 - Sep 17 by Oldjack

when Rat boy scurried as far away from the East as he could

Being fair, he'd forgotten to have a tetanus booster shot before the game.
The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:01 - Sep 17 with 1711 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff as a city is very much like an ageing trophy wife. Expensively maintained, on the face of it attractive but when you get down to it possessing no real natural beauty and without the subsidy wouldn't be of much interest to anyone.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:03 - Sep 17 with 1708 viewslifelong

The Cardiff Rivalry on 19:57 - Sep 17 by Oldjack

because you lot contribute Jack shyte to create an atmos ,but still moan when there's no atmos ,just remember I went over there once on a freebie, NEVER AGAIN !

Nonsense. Just because West Stand supporters don’t urinate and vomit over each other doesn’t make them lesser supporters.
The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:11 - Sep 17 with 1690 viewsmarchamjack

Can’t stand the team or the supporters, hope they go out of business. Love the rivalry. Always enjoy taking the pss.

Fck ‘em 👍

Hope that clarifies

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:27 - Sep 17 with 1661 viewspencoedjack

The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:01 - Sep 17 by Dr_Winston

Cardiff as a city is very much like an ageing trophy wife. Expensively maintained, on the face of it attractive but when you get down to it possessing no real natural beauty and without the subsidy wouldn't be of much interest to anyone.

Very good Dr
The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:33 - Sep 17 with 1650 viewsOldjack

The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:03 - Sep 17 by lifelong

Nonsense. Just because West Stand supporters don’t urinate and vomit over each other doesn’t make them lesser supporters.

it's not nonsense as you well know ,fluff chucker and for the record I've never wittiness any of that tripe you've just spouted .Now less worrying about a dropped stich and get behind the team ,SING UP you miserable old fart !
[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 20:37]

The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:36 - Sep 17 with 1640 viewsplasjack

The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:01 - Sep 17 by Dr_Winston

Without coal in the 19 and 20 century, it would be less of a town than any other port in Wales, in fact Bristol is far bigger and more pleasant.
The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:38 - Sep 17 with 1635 viewsCatullus

The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:01 - Sep 17 by bluey_the_blue

Being fair, he'd forgotten to have a tetanus booster shot before the game.

Yet he still got on the team bus, a much bigger risk than the Liberty because nobody takes rusty darts to games anymore, not in this part of Wales anyway.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:42 - Sep 17 with 1627 viewsDr_Winston

The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:36 - Sep 17 by plasjack

Without coal in the 19 and 20 century, it would be less of a town than any other port in Wales, in fact Bristol is far bigger and more pleasant.

True. Bristol is a far superior city to Cardiff.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:43 - Sep 17 with 1625 viewsDewi1jack

The Cardiff Rivalry on 17:28 - Sep 17 by jacks777

He’s to stressed to attend.

I know.
Looking around our ground there seems to be loads of stressed fans too ill to attend games.
I hope they're better for next season so they don't miss out on us playing pl.

It would be awful if they had to miss us beating yernited because of stress 🤫

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:50 - Sep 17 with 1615 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Yep its had its day to the rivalry back in the day, and things have moved on. They will still be our main rival but some on here need to move on.
The Cardiff Rivalry on 21:16 - Sep 17 with 1585 viewsNortbankboy

The Cardiff Rivalry on 20:50 - Sep 17 by blaenaugwentjack

Yep its had its day to the rivalry back in the day, and things have moved on. They will still be our main rival but some on here need to move on.

I would wba are more our riva!s now.
We have played them a lot more over the last couple of years
The Cardiff Rivalry on 21:48 - Sep 17 with 1555 viewsVincent_Vega

They’re our only real rivals. We don’t have the luxury of having other league clubs around us like say Bolton or Leeds. They’re our focus in league positions and they’re ours. Rivalry is part of the game, what makes football what is is. We both have similarities being from wales and have fans in all parts of the country to exchange ‘banter’.

In regards to ‘them’ I don’t hate Cardiff City. Hate is a strong word but I see them as the antithesis of us in almost every aspect. We like to play the ball, they hoof. We are based in a forgotten part of wales, they have a silver spoon provided by the wag. They get all the media coverage, we are but a footnote despite in recent times our contribution to raising the profile of wales and welsh sport far exceeds theirs.

It’s about sticking it to them. Silencing morons like Jason Mohamed, Alfie, Jason Perry, that div who writes in WOL and the like by smashing them on the pitch.

It’s about showing the BBCardiff and the FAW that Cardiff aren’t the be all and end all of welsh football.

They would think the same of us, they would love to show that Swansea are nothing. They’d love to show that they’re top dogs. They'd love to beat us to feed their delusion of being bigger than Barca. That they deserve to be dining with Real Madrid, manure, Bayern because they’re based in the Capital of wales. We all know that title means nothing but to them it’s whats been fed to them by the welsh media.

Bring on the 27th October

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024