Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread 19:11 - Sep 25 with 17931 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 23:20]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 28 with 2130 viewsPozuelosSideys

Far too laid back in that second half. A lack of urgency across the board too.

And those moaning about a lack of pace are absolutely right.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:55 - Sep 28 with 2047 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:51 - Sep 28 by union_jack

From what I can see there’s just not enough goals in this side to mount a serious promotion challenge this season. Very fragile.

Cardiff equalise as well. How things change in seconds😡

Yep.played some pretty stuff 1st half, but lacking the killer touch (fook brexit)
Looked tired 2nd half.

still some work to do.
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Sep 28 with 2027 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 28 by PozuelosSideys

Far too laid back in that second half. A lack of urgency across the board too.

And those moaning about a lack of pace are absolutely right.

Is it time Garrick is in the starting X1 regularly?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Sep 28 with 2012 viewsdickythorpe

We're dropping points at home.
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Sep 28 with 1999 viewsSgorioFruit

Swansea were top of the league, for a brief moment

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Sep 28 with 1998 viewsswanaway

You just new that would happen if we didn't get a second. Disappointing but still in second place after nine games COYS!!
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:58 - Sep 28 with 1947 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Sep 28 by union_jack

Where do you move Ayew?

Id much rather Celina in the 10 role and drop Byers. Arguably move Ayew to the left where he will be less effective as he wont be able to cut inside and then take your pick between Garrick and Dyer. Garrick should only be used as impact sub for me at the mo.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:59 - Sep 28 with 1882 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Brilliant question, but the follow up should be, what the hell is Carroll doing on there in his place?

I don’t see logic at all in taking Fulton off when we are holding on to a lead, especially not for Carroll.

Did he have a knock?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Sep 28 with 1860 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Sep 28 by SgorioFruit

Swansea were top of the league, for a brief moment

We were top for 102 mins actually
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:02 - Sep 28 with 1809 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:59 - Sep 28 by 34dfgdf54

I don’t see logic at all in taking Fulton off when we are holding on to a lead, especially not for Carroll.

Did he have a knock?

Fulton was fvcked.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Sep 28 with 1784 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:58 - Sep 28 by PozuelosSideys

Where do you move Ayew?

Id much rather Celina in the 10 role and drop Byers. Arguably move Ayew to the left where he will be less effective as he wont be able to cut inside and then take your pick between Garrick and Dyer. Garrick should only be used as impact sub for me at the mo.

The age old question😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Sep 28 with 1774 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Sep 28 by blackpooljack

We were top for 102 mins actually

in the brief timeline history of eternity, it was just 'briefly'

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 28 with 1735 viewsLibertarian

That was a painful end, even if you could sense it was coming.

Still 2nd though. No one is head and shoulders above the rest so far. Only 3 points separating the top 9 teams!
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 28 with 1720 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Sep 28 by union_jack

Nope. Not even close.
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Sep 28 with 1672 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Sep 28 by union_jack

The age old question😄

Innit.. having deja vu with this fella.

Cross off his left foot today was pretty tho so maybe he can deliver it from a wide left position too. We lack pace tho. If we can get players to the byline then Borja and Surridge will clean up

Think Cooper is making the same mistake with Celina as most managers did with Gylfi by playing them in a wide position. They are ok there, but they are your most creative player. You should stick your most creative player where they get most of the ball in attacking positions. Given the likes of Ayew always comes inside, the linkup play there would be dangerous, especially as they can both thread a ball through the eye of the needle. Hopefully he works it out a bit earlier than Rodgers did with Dobbie

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:18 - Sep 28 with 1570 viewstheloneranger

Andy Yiadom whose paperwork was fvcked up by Huw Jenkins when we tried to sign him from Barnsley in September 2017, comes back to haunt us.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:22 - Sep 28 with 1530 viewsTimTtam

The last 3 times I've managed to watch a game, a 90th minute winner/equaliser has been scored...

Gutted, yet again by seeing that goal go in. But I felt it was coming all game. I didn't watch the 1st half cause the stream wasn't working, but in the 2nd half we were outplayed. Reading won so many 50/50 balls, and once they gained possession they held onto it. But when we had the ball, we were pushed out of the way easily.

Many on here say we lack pace. I felt that we were fine in that area. My concern is the lightweight midfield. Celina was the worst culprit, but too many times the Reading midfield regained possession.

Next up: @ Charlton, who are the first team to have beaten Leeds away.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:24 - Sep 28 with 1515 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:02 - Sep 28 by theloneranger

Fulton was fvcked.

Fair enough then.
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:24 - Sep 28 with 1514 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 28 by Libertarian

That was a painful end, even if you could sense it was coming.

Still 2nd though. No one is head and shoulders above the rest so far. Only 3 points separating the top 9 teams!

Nottingham Forest were quite clearly heads and shoulders above us. So were Leeds despite the result.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:25 - Sep 28 with 1509 viewsAnotherJohn

Oh dear, good start, but as poor a second half as we've had all season. I thought we might hang on for an undeserved 3 points, but the goal that had been coming duly arrived. Heard some muttering in the ranks as i walked away from the stadium.
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Sep 28 with 1456 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 28 by LeonWasGod

Nope. Not even close.

Disagree. A bit more game time to settle him. The lad has something.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:32 - Sep 28 with 1445 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:25 - Sep 28 by AnotherJohn

Oh dear, good start, but as poor a second half as we've had all season. I thought we might hang on for an undeserved 3 points, but the goal that had been coming duly arrived. Heard some muttering in the ranks as i walked away from the stadium.

they were poor as were we ,draw a fair result ,forget promotion on that performance

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:33 - Sep 28 with 1438 views34dfgdf54

Cooper slagging ref off.
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:35 - Sep 28 with 1421 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:33 - Sep 28 by 34dfgdf54

Cooper slagging ref off.

Wasn’t their player who blatantly fouled on a yellow? Ref was crap.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:35 - Sep 28 with 1419 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 17:33 - Sep 28 by 34dfgdf54

Cooper slagging ref off.

Very desperate.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024