Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread 19:11 - Sep 25 with 17930 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 23:20]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 23:01 - Sep 27 with 3400 viewsmonmouth

There are no gimmees this year. Everything needs to be worked for. Let the opposition get the initiative and they will do you. We've got to be right on it if we want the three points tomorrow.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 07:50 - Sep 28 with 3218 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:14 - Sep 27 by sP7qupUf

If you look at Pruton's predictions for our games over the season he has got most wrong.

Prutton is ex Leeds, he's going to want us to fail so Leeds can eclipse us. As Tom Jones once said, unusual , not!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 07:53 - Sep 28 with 3215 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 22:52 - Sep 27 by Dippy

They bought Puscas.. a very good player

I've heard as a striker he's as Hung-ary as they come

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 10:43 - Sep 28 with 3091 viewsOldjack

Strong winds and peeing down ,just in time for Kickoff , pray for the players

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 10:50 - Sep 28 with 3088 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 10:43 - Sep 28 by Oldjack

Strong winds and peeing down ,just in time for Kickoff , pray for the players

Must be heading west then as we've had it this morning. The wind was wild on the bridge parkrun earlier.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 10:57 - Sep 28 with 3078 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 10:50 - Sep 28 by monmouth

Must be heading west then as we've had it this morning. The wind was wild on the bridge parkrun earlier.

Looking at the Rain Today app, the rain's moving west to east. Don't see any on the horizon for Swansea at the moment but according to the BBC there's some due at 3 or 4 - but then that's the BBC, so who knows.
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 11:00 - Sep 28 with 3068 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 10:50 - Sep 28 by monmouth

those were just showers ,The proper stuff arrives around 3-4

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 11:05 - Sep 28 with 3056 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 11:00 - Sep 28 by Oldjack

those were just showers ,The proper stuff arrives around 3-4

Much prefer wet pitches - it helps our passing. Wind is a bugger though.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 11:10 - Sep 28 with 3042 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 10:57 - Sep 28 by ploppy

Looking at the Rain Today app, the rain's moving west to east. Don't see any on the horizon for Swansea at the moment but according to the BBC there's some due at 3 or 4 - but then that's the BBC, so who knows.

Usually spot on in my experience https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2636432

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 11:25 - Sep 28 with 3034 viewsThrasher6

First game of the season for me (from Gib)...tickets in the lower South East....bring it on!!!

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 14:04 - Sep 28 with 2804 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 11:25 - Sep 28 by Thrasher6

First game of the season for me (from Gib)...tickets in the lower South East....bring it on!!!

No wingers starting but disappointing.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 14:07 - Sep 28 with 2776 viewsandrew

Met office saying 4 onwards

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 14:22 - Sep 28 with 2644 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 22:52 - Sep 27 by Dippy

They bought Puscas.. a very good player

He must be about 120 years old by now.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 14:56 - Sep 28 with 2422 viewsTimTtam

I noticed Mulder is on the bench rather than Nordfeldt. I wonder if that's simply because Nordfeldt played on Tuesday, or whether they're moving on from him.

In terms of the team, it's not bad. I assume google have got it wrong having Byers on the wing. We shall see. No Peterson on the bench is a strange one. Am glad to see Garrick there though.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:05 - Sep 28 with 2301 viewsPozuelosSideys

Wonderful cross. Borja will eat those up all day

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:06 - Sep 28 with 2266 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Prototypical Ayew to Borja goal. Beautiful.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:06 - Sep 28 with 2262 viewsMrSwerve

1-0 after 3 mins, lovely.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Sep 28 with 1770 viewsMrSwerve

We are dominating but we really need another goal. I'm getting a bad feeling that it'll be one of those games that we smash the opposition all game and concede an equaliser towards the end.

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:34 - Sep 28 with 1631 viewsPozuelosSideys

Dear me. Reading appear to be nominating themselves for worst team we have seen so far

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:35 - Sep 28 with 1600 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Except for the away end, it looks like a fairly full house today.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Sep 28 with 1583 viewsMrSwerve

Charlton beating Leeds 1-0.

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Sep 28 with 1448 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:35 - Sep 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

Except for the away end, it looks like a fairly full house today.

Loads of gaps, especially ends of West & south. 16k tops I reckon (but official attendance will be higher)
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:45 - Sep 28 with 1431 viewstheloneranger

Pace will abs murder these.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:46 - Sep 28 with 1412 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 14:56 - Sep 28 by TimTtam

I noticed Mulder is on the bench rather than Nordfeldt. I wonder if that's simply because Nordfeldt played on Tuesday, or whether they're moving on from him.

In terms of the team, it's not bad. I assume google have got it wrong having Byers on the wing. We shall see. No Peterson on the bench is a strange one. Am glad to see Garrick there though.

Nordfeldt has an illness apparently
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Sep 28 with 1386 viewsMrSwerve

HULL 1 - 0 SCUM

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024